Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' (47389 Views)

Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by SpotlezDonald25(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2016
Nonsense

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Aremu01(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2016
If God is this strict, no one will make it to heaven
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by MycoleA(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2016
those that play football..... go tell balotelli
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by zzzzy: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2016
That post was on April 1st... If you know what i mean. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by chikel2000(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Veektoria:
grin grin grin
r u a deeper lifer?
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by sauceEEP(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Since brother in arm game is demonic I wonder what walking dead game will be....
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by prinsam30: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2016
End Time List
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by olalekan9320(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2016
I don't do all those things listed above apart from the football and I have a lovely girlfriend
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Aremu01(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2016
cold:
A mentally deranged god will always breed mentally deranged followers..sigh
Haba
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by distilledwalex(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2016
With all these.. Everybody.. OYA!!!! HELLLL FAYAAAAA
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by wiseass: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2016
Fool
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by hanubarbie(f): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2016
Continue judging,as if you're sure u will make heaven too..
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by onyxo76(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2016
those playing football? which kain Bible this pastor dey read? when my regional pastor sef na serious chelsea fan
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Reeberry: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2016
Idrismusty97:
With so many scientists in hell right now you think they wouldn't have put an AC in there?

grin
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by samsam2019: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2016
This is why I said only brain deads still believe in religion in 2016.

These bloody fake religions have expired like 100 years ago. Science has proven each and every religion to be a fraud and the god they serve is evil.

Blasphemy is a victimless crime, stop being respectful and criticise these fake gods and religion
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Ibukun003(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2016
Oh what a wrong gospel...

I am saying all of these is good.

But if I don't do all of these because of my Pastor or someone, then I think I'm the greatest hypocrite.

The gospel is a gospel of love from the heart.

The heart of the matter is the matter of the heart.

I believe in the gospel of personal conviction and let it be personal. Don't judge someone with it.

Remember the story of the repentant thief at the cross and the adulterous woman.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2016
ayaff vexed seff...who gave him audacity to decide who goes to hell....Only God knows who is faithful to him.....the "you will rot in hell" part just made me angry....stupid pastor.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by emeka762001(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2016
if only the op was God all of us will go to hell. I guess the op is a lord chosen or deeper life. they reason from their ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by joey150(m): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2016
The man must be a prefect in hell fire to know so much
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by mrbillz(m): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2016
Yuneehk:
We're all on our way to hell cry .
What is the evangelist doing on social media sef.. He's going to hell too angry
Definately! He's gonna lead the squad

1 Like

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by obailala(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2016
Those that drink burukutu grin
Those that play football cheesy
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Etizz: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2016
I guess nobody will go to heaven...

Hmmmm
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Zibi1(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2016
See evangelist oh... no wonder el rufai wanna bring up that bill... Don't judge anybody!!!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by j1mmy: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2016
The person (or monkey) who wrote this article is a primitive African with no concept of commonsense and intelligence.

Has this person been to hell or know anyone who has been to hell, OR heaven?

What is wrong with Nigerians, why are they so backward

Useless religions that the people who introduced Africans to them no longer practice, and Africans have run away with it for eternity!

Mumu people!!!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
List was shared online by Evangelist Hope. What do you think? Do you agree with him?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/any-christian-indulging-in-these-listed.html

Mumu confusionist pastor!! Why he nor kuku talk say make dem christians go die?!.

And this gullible followers won't still see reasons to start having a mind of their own.

MTCHEW!!!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Toks2008(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Erin6297(f): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2016
Download great app for video download in android. ios and window from here: https://downloadsnaptubeapp.com/
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Splinz(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
And who isn't going to hell (grave)?
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Etizz: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2016
samsam2019:
This is why I said only brain deads still believe in religion in 2016.

These bloody fake religions have expired like 100 years ago. Science has proven each and every religion to be a fraud and the god they serve is evil.

Blasphemy is a victimless crime, stop being respectful and criticise these fake gods and religion

So bro, is there a real God??
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Mikylopez(f): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2016
chikel2000:
Baby
da da
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by tottinova: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
List was shared online by Evangelist Hope. What do you think? Do you agree with him?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/any-christian-indulging-in-these-listed.html

He forgot those that are on social medias
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by jaksabbey(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Please remind of, those that use any modern device or even browse d Internet tongue
Silkmoth33:
May God have mercy on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS / I Masturbated While Fasting,does It Have Any Effect On My Fast? / 77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.