Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' (47433 Views)

Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
kevoh:
Chei! I play football oo. OP, how do I do not to go to hell fire? Help me...
My friend, don't let that already accursed pastor to deceive you. For if we are justified by our works of righteousness, then is christ's death in vain.

Rom 3:28: "Therefore we CONCLUDE that a man is justified(made righteous) BY FAITH(alone) without the DEED OF THE LAW(right living)."

Please, let's stop using people's experience or imagination to judge bible. Judge their experience, imagination and thoughts to know the truth.

Paul said, if anybody comes back and tell you something contrary to what I have told you, BE IT AN ANGEL, let that person be ACCURSED!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yuneehk:
We're all on our way to hell cry .
What is the evangelist doing on social media sef.. He's going to hell too angry
Don't mind the devilish evangelist. For if we are justified by our works of righteousness christ death is in vain. Gal 2:16

1 Like

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Sirmuel1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Then, we go plenty be that grin
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by abbey621(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
I keep asking myself these 2 important questions whenever I read something or someone claiming some people can't make heaven:

1: Are you God's personal secretary? I remember reading something about his ways are mysterious and known only to him! Unless you've died and witness judgment yourself, I doubt you really know what you are talking about!

2: Thou shall not judge? Whatever happened to this saying? The person putting on lipstick or keeping an afro might be purer than the brother or sister who shows up for church 5 days out of the week!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Soneh:
end time pastor , with all he wrote up there i wonder if he expects people to move around in their blankets,and about hair cut if i can remember jesus christ never had a lowcut
trust me! He himself is a Hell gate keeper consedering all his points.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by ojeyi(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
chipet67:
All this deeper life people... Una go soon tell us say to use soap baff na sin.

Did he tell you he's from deeper life!..*i bow for you oo*

1 Like

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by oneGodonevoice: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
This person needs to repent and come to the knowledge of Jesus....
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Bitter Truth! Its better to be over righteous and make heaven than been under righteous and land in hell!

#Godhelpme
My friend, you better be careful!

Don't just put your life at risk.

Gal 2:16; "Knowing that a man is not MADE RIGHTEOUS(justified) by RIGHT LIVING(works of the law), but by the BELIEVING(faith) of Jesus christ, even we HAVE BELIEVED IN Jesus christ, that we might be MADE RIGHTEOUS(justified) by the FAITH of christ, and NOT by right living(works of the law): For by the RIGHT LIVING(works of the law) shall NO FLESH BE JUSTIFIED."

Please, grab the grace of God to receive the righteousness of God, which is Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yuneehk:
We're all on our way to hell cry .
What is the evangelist doing on social media sef.. He's going to hell too angry
bro's thank you, I wanted to ask him the same thing, anyway him na because him don dey see plenty data, no be him fault, he's even saying it asif he is God, thank God say man no be God sha, if not.........smh undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Hillarie(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
My biggest mistake so far in this year is clicking to read this biased and meaningless post!

1 Like

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
flyca:
That means the whole Asians, Americans (North and South), Europeans and Australians will end up in hell. Only "SU" Africans will go to heaven.
Praise Jesus! grin grin

BTW, he forgt to add: those that use phones, computers and other electronic devices undecided
please that's a ballant devilish lie, propagating hell and it's agents.

No man is justified by right living(works of the law) but by FAITH IN Jesus.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
promise101:

Gal 2:16; "Knowing that a man is not MADE RIGHTEOUS(justified) by RIGHT LIVING(works of the law), but by the BELIEVING(faith) of Jesus christ, even we HAVE BELIEVED IN Jesus christ, that we might be MADE RIGHTEOUS(justified) by the FAITH of christ, and NOT by right living(works of the law): For by the RIGHT LIVING(works of the law) shall NO FLESH BE JUSTIFIED."

Please, grab the grace of God to receive the righteousness of God, which is Jesus.
don't mind all this one room church pastors who are just there to cause confusion in families....mteww may God Forgive us all and may we find Grace
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Hillarie(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
promise101:

You're right bro.
It's not by one's power and might but by the undeserved kindness of the Lord.

Tho we shouldn't abide in sin as well.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by masqot(m): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Who is Pastor Hope?
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
gurunlocker:
Make I check my Bible if e dey there
Sorry man, you can never find such wicked and devilish thing in the NT of jesus.

What I could see is in Rom 3:28; "Therefore, we conclude that a man is justified by faith WITHOUT THE DEED OF THE LAW(right living)."
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Amberon11: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
I can agree with other things but playing football? come on!
Sunnycliff:
Bitter Truth! Its better to be over righteous and make heaven than been under righteous and land in hell!

#Godhelpme
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Amberon11: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
The teachings of Pastor Joseph prince won't take you to heaven, rather the teachings of our lord Jesus Christ will.

1 Corinthians 6: 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators , nor idolaters , nor adulterers , nor homosexuals , nor sodomites ,

10 nor thieves , nor covetous , nor drunkards , nor revilers , nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

promise101:

Sorry man, you can never find such wicked and devilish thing in the NT of jesus.

What I could see is in Rom 3:28; "Therefore, we conclude that a man is justified by faith WITHOUT THE DEED OF THE LAW(right living)."
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Teeworld13:
To Evangelist Hope, any ONE who condemns or judges another SHALL BE JUDGED! grin...atleast this one dey bible, where your own dey? #sippingmygingertea#
I don't just know how a so-called fake evangelist will just decide to COLLABORATE with devil, to do the devil's job.

And remember, the bible centred the job of the devil as an "ACCUSER OF THE JUSTIFIED". Trying to condemn us for our imperfection, and DISREGARDING the fact that Jesus, WHOLEHEARTED and FREELY, declared us righteous at the cross.

Thank you Jesus, the grace and the righteousness of God!

1 Like

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by TolaniLuv: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Na Jesus or God give the pastor the list?? End time list

Na hell sure pass oo! No body Deh go heaven . It must be boring out there .
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Funkybabee:
nobody can judge human being,except my father in heaven can judge human. the things I know is that my way should be clean and i work toward heaven house may God help us all.
My friend, no matter how clean you think you live, YOU ARE NOT JUSTIFIED BY THAT!

You better put your faith in christ, for his righteousness!

Gal 2:16; "Knowing that a man is not MADE
RIGHTEOUS(justified) by RIGHT LIVING(works of
the law), but by the BELIEVING(faith) of Jesus
christ, even we HAVE BELIEVED IN Jesus christ,
that we might be MADE RIGHTEOUS(justified) by
the FAITH of christ, and NOT by right living(works
of the law): For by the RIGHT LIVING(works of the
law) shall NO FLESH BE JUSTIFIED."
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by zeembab(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
ANYTHING NOT IN THE BIBLE IS FAKE...
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
omotee1234:
Na only God know those wey dey serve even Jesus Christ said why thou call me good master no one is good but God
Believe in the righteousness of Jesus for you to be saved!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
With all these wey this End Time pastor write, nah to pack my load go stay near Hell fire pending the 2nd coming...
My friend, don't!

Just believe in the finished work of christ and you shall be saved!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by cao(f): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hope don miss road...
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Amberon11: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
What is your problem? What has God got to do with this? Do you go about tagging all the policemen in USA as deranged just because a few of their colleagues shot and killed innocent un-armed black teenagers?
cold:
A mentally deranged god will always breed mentally deranged followers..sigh
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Toluwarni:
I laughed when i saw "Those that play football" basketball, rugby, tennis, swimming and the likes nko?? grin grin grin

Yeye, football na exercise and the Bible even encourages exercise
Don't mind the devilish pastor!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by henryutd(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
That is why the gate is so narrow.

1 Like

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
redcliff:

I think the football part to an extent is a SIN because football is very addictive and anything that is addictive to a human is a sin because it can divert your attention and your love for God. and we know that God is a jealous God. he does not like to share your love for him with anyother thing. Alot of people miss church just to watch football. Is that not a sin in itself already?
Please, I want to question out that devil out of you!

Are you saved because you are not addictive to anything?
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Amberon11: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wrong!!! Philippians 2: 12 Therefore , my beloved , as you have always obeyed , not as in my presence only , but now much more in my absence , work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
promise101:

Believe in the righteousness of Jesus for you to be saved!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
redcliff:

I think the football part to an extent is a SIN because football is very addictive and anything that is addictive to a human is a sin because it can divert your attention and your love for God. and we know that God is a jealous God. he does not like to share your love for him with anyother thing. Alot of people miss church just to watch football. Is that not a sin in itself already?
And secondly, are you saved because you don't commit sin?
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
freezyprinzy:
den no body go enter heaven b DAT...
Though not everybody who answers a christian will make heaven. ALL, who BELIEVE in the FINISHED WORK OF CHRIST shall be saved! Whether living perfectly or not.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Amberon11: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is totally wrong!! a true pastor/prophet isn't determined by the big buildings or number of congregants he has. Remember Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Olukoya etc all started small. Even our Lord Jesus Christ once had only 12 followers.
Dat9jakid:
don't mind all this one room church pastors who are just there to cause confusion in families....mteww may God Forgive us all and may we find Grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture) / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria / Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.