Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' (47420 Views)

Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sheenor:
Obviously nobody i repeat nobody will make it to heaven including the pastor if all he wrote above are to be true... I wonder how someone in his right sense will be preaching this... end time pastor, end time preaching... Smh.
That's how some pastors collaborate with the devil to carry out his greatest job, accurser of the justified.

1 Like

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Amberon11: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Watching football is NOT a sin. But if you become so addicted to it that it takes the place of your God, it becomes an idol in your life, resulting in sin.
redcliff:

I think the football part to an extent is a SIN because football is very addictive and anything that is addictive to a human is a sin because it can divert your attention and your love for God. and we know that God is a jealous God. he does not like to share your love for him with anyother thing. Alot of people miss church just to watch football. Is that not a sin in itself already?
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Funkybabee(f): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
promise101:

My friend, no matter how clean you think you live, YOU ARE NOT JUSTIFIED BY THAT!

You better put your faith in christ, for his righteousness!

Gal 2:16; "Knowing that a man is not MADE
RIGHTEOUS(justified) by RIGHT LIVING(works of
the law), but by the BELIEVING(faith) of Jesus
christ, even we HAVE BELIEVED IN Jesus christ,
that we might be MADE RIGHTEOUS(justified) by
the FAITH of christ, and NOT by right living(works
of the law): For by the RIGHT LIVING(works of the
law) shall NO FLESH BE JUSTIFIED."

my friend did I said i haven't accept Jesus as my lord and saviour or i said I don't believe in him before u come preach to me now.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Aremu01:
If God is this strict, no one will make it to heaven
My friend, God is not strict but graceful and loving.

Not wicked.*edited*

Just believe in the righteousness of God, Jesus, and you shall be saved
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by redcliff: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Amberon11:
Watching football is NOT a sin. But if you become so addicted to it that it takes the place of your God, it becomes an idol in your life, resulting in sin.

oga no be wetin i talk sef?
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Amberon11: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
dont be deceived

1 Corinthians 6: 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators , nor idolaters , nor adulterers , nor homosexuals , nor sodomites ,

10 nor thieves , nor covetous , nor drunkards , nor revilers , nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

that's why the bible says the way is narrow, but broad is the way that leads to eternal damnation.
josephobaro:
Going to heaven is simple.
Simply believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins.
Accept Jesus in our hearts and live Jesus like.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Aremu01(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
promise101:

My friend, God is not strict but graceful and wicked.

Oh yes I very much believe
Thanks
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by redcliff: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
promise101:

Please, I want to question out that devil out of you!

Are you saved because you are not addictive to anything?

Sorry, try to restructure your question again. I dont understand it. Thanks.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
olalekan9320:
I don't do all those things listed above apart from the football and I have a lovely girlfriend
My friend, you are not still justified by works of righteousness, but by a simple faith in Jesus who took the penalty for the ETERNAL sins of world, even yours.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Amberon11: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
You said it was a sin. that's the only difference.
redcliff:

oga no be wetin i talk sef?
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Amberon11: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
heresy!! No fornicator will see God.
promise101:

My friend, you are not still justified by works of righteousness, but by a simple faith in Jesus who took the penalty for the ETERNAL sins of world, even yours.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Julietcutie(f): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
seriously? weavon... makeup? hmm den that means 90% of us gals r going to hell lol hehe...lord have mercy on me
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Amberon11: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Another gimmick of Satan to drag people to hell.

Even the demons confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and know of his righteousness. Why aren't they saved??

is the bolded a typo?
promise101:

My friend, God is not strict but graceful and wicked.

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Oghumu1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
U think u can deceive me??
With all these stories I'm hearing about heaven and hell, If I'm feeling hot due to the heat, I should not unbutton my shirt or open my chest for fresh hair again? I should not play football? I should not watch movies? And people that barb afro are also going to hell? Before getting married I should not date? Please this man should have added the bible verse that said we should not do all these things. If the bible doesn't condemn it, I'll do it. Rumors everywhere

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by AkumahTalk(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
He forgot to add:

15. Those that use FaceBook
16. Those that have Nairaland accounts and use Nairaland. Those that use Nairaland without registered acounts are safe

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Makarous(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
The part that got me laffin was the haircut part.. galaxy ke.. undecided CHANELS niii grin
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by folks4luv(f): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Bitter Truth! Its better to be over righteous and make heaven than been under righteous and land in hell!

#Godhelpme
and that is another lie, no one born of woman (except Christ) can be righteous enough talkess of being over righteous. under d law, God had to make provisions for atonement for sins, even d prince must first atone for himself, under d new covenant, we are righteous not by works but through the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus, so tell me how anyone can ever be over righteous. by avoiding all those things listed above? smh.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
distilledwalex:
With all these.. Everybody.. OYA!!!! HELLLL FAYAAAAA
No, Everybody won't, but they that ignore that ignore the righteousness of God(Jesus) which of FAITH alone and has gone to ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Rom 10:3; "For they being IGNORANT OF GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS, and going about to ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS(right living), have submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4. For christ is the END OF THE LAW OF RIGT LIVING(righteousness) to EVERYONE THAT BELIEVETH(faith alone and not faith + the heretic sinless perfection)."

1 Like

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Amberon11: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
There is an actual hell and it is beyond the grave.
Splinz:
And who isn't going to hell (grave)?
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ibukun003:
Oh what a wrong gospel...

I am saying all of these is good.

But if I don't do all of these because of my Pastor or someone, then I think I'm the greatest hypocrite.

The gospel is a gospel of love from the heart.

The heart of the matter is the matter of the heart.

I believe in the gospel of personal conviction and let it be personal. Don't judge someone with it.

Remember the story of the repentant thief at the cross and the adulterous woman.
Don't just mind him and his co-sinless perfection evangelists!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Makarous(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
folks4luv:

and that is another lie, no one born of woman (except Christ) can be righteous enough talkess of being over righteous. under d law, God had to make provisions for atonement for sins, even d prince must first atone for himself, under d new covenant, we are righteous not by works but through the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus, so tell me how anyone can ever be over righteous. by avoiding all those things listed above? smh.
. Lol. Correct. That was just piety at its peak. He should study the book of Romans well. If our righteousness was by our works, then, d work of calvary has been watered down!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Oghumu1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Bitter Truth! Its better to be over righteous and make heaven than been under righteous and land in hell!

#Godhelpme
Even the bible is against what u said. Read Ecclesiastic 7 : 16
Do not be over righteous, neither be overwise-- why destroy yourself?
Over righteousness is a sin, nobody's holy that's why u must ask for God's grace and not what one man typed somewhere, is he God? Why didnt God include those things in the bible?
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
emeka762001:
if only the op was God all of us will go to hell. I guess the op is a lord chosen or deeper life. they reason from their ass
Though, I will be taking it easy with them.

But, I tell you that, despite the fact that the pastors are yelling hellfire and LAW more than heaven, STILL sin is on a VERY HIGH increase in those churches.

They have forgotten the fact that it is in the law lie the power of sin and the knowledge of it.

Rom 3:20;"Therefore by the deed of the law(right living) shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by THE LAW(abolished) IS THE KNOWLEDGE OF SIN."

Praise be to jesus!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by samsam2019: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Etizz:

So bro, is there a real God??
the only one true God is Eledumare. Not the evil abd fake one that will forever throw you in a lake of fire for stealing 10 naira matches
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Etizz:
I guess nobody will go to heaven...

Hmmmm
Not true!

If you intend you righteousness to take you there, your sins will eventually take you there.

My friend believe in the SPOTLESS righteousness of Jesus, he saves!

Right living can never save you, whether you are a believer or not, it is only the righteousness of Jesus, himself that saves, which of faith alone.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Etizz: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
samsam2019:
the only one true God is Eledumare. Not the evil abd fake one that will forever throw you in a lake of fire for stealing 10 naira matches

Don't u think eledumare us exactly what dat pastor is referring to?

I think he should not be the judge.....

May be he knows not much about the true God (Eledumare)
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Emu4life:
TRUE TALK ABEG!! dat means all xtians ar on dier way to hell... safe journey oo.
MY FRIEND, THAT'S NEVER TRUE!!!

Faith in the righteousness of Jesus is the way, not your right living.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by lavenjcrown(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dat means madam hope no go for nysc cos there is no hw u would'nt wear trouser for ur nysc. So for me watching football just to entertain myself is also a sin. tah! U can lie o0!
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by seankay(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
onyee25:
in other words hes saying that 99% of humans willl go to hell undecided
You mean 99.9%

1 Like

Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by Etizz: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
promise101:

Not true!

If you intend you righteousness to take you there, your sins will eventually take you there.

My friend believe in the SPOTLESS righteousness of Jesus, he saves!

Right living can never save you, whether you are a believer or not, it is only the righteousness of Jesus, himself that saves, which of faith alone.

Can I get a proper explanation or meaning of righteousness?
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nusaf:
Whoever is against the listed practices is guilty of one or more of them. That everyone is doing it doesn't make it less sin. I am guilty of some but I can't condemn the list. Entering heaven is not as easy as we think cos u can't eat ur cake and have it. Check the lifestyle of the past prophets.
Please, I have a question for you.

Is sinless perfection the criterion to heaven?

I need an urgent answer, please.
Re: 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' by promise101: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
ojeyi:

What are you please?.. You mean JEHOVAH' doesn't exist
Just help me laugh at his ignorance, he is an atheist!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture) / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria / Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.