Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki (46790 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Nairalander Pictured With Momodu's Son, Tekno, Miss Commonwealth At Eko Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by okeyfineboy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
grin how come most nairaland men are average/ugly looking undecided

am not average and am not ugly
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by tiwatomi(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mike is a very cool guy and humble. keep it up bro. grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Yemizy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Everest880:
Mike is humble, if na that Empty Headed Yoruba rapper called olamide, He Go say stop Bugging me, Thinking you want to ask him For money. grin
But Bros You ugly o
you gat no chill man
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Tinyemeka(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Holudarey01:

ex corper

Kk. Enjoy.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by vickysunmomi(f): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
KEEP IT UP BRO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by OneManLegion(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
like fuuuk! Niggah are you done? I got no time for a sadist like like

U can cry me an ocean like I fuckknng care.
You too talk johr.

Just _fuck off already.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Vecto(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Everest880:
Mike is humble, if na that Empty Headed Yoruba rapper called olamide, He Go say stop Bugging me, Thinking you want to ask him For money. grin
But Bros You ugly o
He said the second pix NOT the first one!!!!!! grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by MrImole: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Can you be trusted?
Do you have any reputation?
Do you have any witness on this forum?
How did you come about this?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 22, 2016
MrImole:
Can you be trusted?
Do you have any reputation?
Do you have any witness on this forum?
How did you come about this?
about the pix?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Caseless: 6:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Reeberry:
Re-create him na.
I think you should say this to that ugly guy calling another person ugly.

I mean , Everest880
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Reeberry: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2016
Caseless:
I think you should say this to that ugly guy calling another person ugly.

I mean , Everest880
I replied him because he called someone ugly.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Caseless: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Reeberry:
don't mind those kids. Who are they to tell who's ugly?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2016
That guy in the first pic sha shocked,how can you dress so shabbily to work?...undersized and faded clothes are awful
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by MrImole: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2016
Holudarey01:

about the pix?

Not you bro.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Caseless: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Reeberry:
I like the post.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Kk. Enjoy.
sorry, do I know you?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Tinyemeka(m): 2:38am On Apr 23, 2016
Holudarey01:

sorry, do I know you?
I don't think so. You are South Western, working at AI. I assumed you to be a Corper. Guess I wasn't correct.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2016
Tinyemeka:

I don't think so. You are South Western, working at AI. I assumed you to be a Corper. Guess I wasn't correct.
very much correct bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Tinyemeka(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Holudarey01:

very much correct bro
Nothing spoil. Hope you have been enjoying your stay and AI has been treating you fine?

You could stroll into Enugu once in a while. Sightsee and stuff.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Nothing spoil. Hope you have been enjoying your stay and AI has been treating you fine?

You could stroll into Enugu once in a while. Sightsee and stuff.
AI no try atall.
I passed out last week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) / Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.