Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki (46797 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Nairalander Pictured With Momodu's Son, Tekno, Miss Commonwealth At Eko Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Skykid1208(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
One of my best Nollywood actor
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Olypeppy(f): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2016
guy no mind those jealous folks up there..Enjoy anything that makes you happy,if na me see am I for snap too..
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Oyiboman69: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2016
wetin rise like egg roll for una belle and chest so,I guess its jollof rice
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by BossDanniee(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Nice #HappyBirthdayToME! #ShowSomeLove
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by dhesmond(m): 10:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Everest880:
Mike is humble, if na that Empty Headed Yoruba rapper called olamide, He Go say stop Bugging me, Thinking you want to ask him For money. grin
But Bros You ugly o
if olamide is proud what should we say about wizkid and davido shocked
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by rydow(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2016
It is a TaaBoo for TuFace TuBaba to attend or present a Family planning sensitization oooo grin Father of All Nation

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Atom57(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2016
Nice, Check my signature
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2016
I............
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
grin how come most nairaland men are average/ugly looking undecided

Cuz the handsome guys are celeb n other handsome guys re either jongolo or probably busy catchin babes....

Na ugly guyz get time pass for yeye nl... lol

ugly me joking
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Atmmachine(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Olypeppy:
guy no mind those jealous folks up there..Enjoy anything that makes you happy,if na me see am I for snap too..

I can detect the level of your ignorance from my phone
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by SpotlezDonald25(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

Sharap!! U no even fine reach the OP

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by 6digitscomrade: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2016
?rushing to quickly cause war of the bigotsnairaland tribal wars part etc...diminish some1s personality and looks...but instead they started a new blockbuster movie..BEAUTY HAS FALLEN..( PART 1)gerrrahhiaaa mehn go and learn to how to tolerate others first and also grab longman primary dictionary and learn basic words like ..(NOT BAD )
RalphTheToner:
1.WHY ARE YORUBA BOYS DIRTY & UNKEMPT? 2.OP YOU LOOK MALNOURISHED,ARE U SURE U ARE A PRESENTER?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2016
Ahhh na u fine pass abi.. beauty queen.... nonsense
ireneony:

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by eDoc: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2016
pTomz:
This is a real story of a young Ex-Unilag
girl
who passed away last month. Her name is
Lola.
She was hit by a car at Oyingbo on her
way to
work at Apapa. She was working with
MTN. She
had a boy friend named Emeka, a banker
who
was recently transferred to Abuja. Both of
them
were true lovers. She spent half of the
day and
most night talking with Emeka on her
phone.
Lola's family knew about their
relationship.
Emeka was very close to Lola's family in
spite of
the tribal differences. (just imagine their
love.)
Before she passed away at LUTH, she told
her
friends:"If I pass away, please bury me
with my
cell phone"She also said the same thing
to her
parents. After her death at LUTH, the
attendants
couldn't carry her body to the mortuary.
A lot
of them tried to do so but couldn't. So
they
went to call a priest in church who had
the gift
of communicating with the dead. He
sprinkled
some salt and water on the body and
started
speaking to himself slowly. After a few
minutes,
he said:"this girl is missing something".
Then
her friends told them about her intention
to be
buried with her phone. They asked them
to
bring a coffin, and then they opened it
and
placed her phone inside the casket. After
that,
they tried to carry the body which could
now be
moved and they carried it away easily.
Everyone
was shocked. A day later which was Lola's
birthday, Emeka came to their house with
gifts
but was so shocked to receive the news.
He
couldn't believe because he still spoke
with Lola
the previous day, He then tried calling
her
phone again in their presence and
behold! It
rang and Lola picked it and they were
chatting.
They called the priest to come and
intervene
and when he came and prayed for 5
hours,It
was revealed that MTN is everywhere you
go.
Chill! Don't insult me yet, because I'm
also
looking for the idiot that composed
this......lolz.
But u like gist sha! See how u
concentrated on
this....

Thank God mtn knows they deserve to be buried 6ft deep in a coffin,Ntel don kuku start their service make we observe dey go.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Spanner4(m): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Well@Op it isn't wrong taking a pics with them,@Atmmachine try to understand him my man and don't bash him na.

I knw u reside in Atlanta and see the big stars almost every month, remember we have individual differences. There are those who don't care to notice those stars and there are many who cares to notice them.

Everyone has a life to live, greetings to u@Atmmachine

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2016
joeblaze:
Ahhh na u fine pass abi.. beauty queen.... nonsense
why are you so pained grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ObiOkpor(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Holudarey01:
I'm a sport presenter at Radio Nigeria, Unity 101.5FM Abakaliki.
On Wednesday April 20th 2016, Mike Ezuruonye and co gatecrashed my show; taking 15 minutes of my time. Well, he came for family planning sensitization.
Trust Nigerians, we snapped with him before he left like a flash.
'Those of you wey don dey born, no born pass 3'- Mike Ezuruonye 2016.

Here are the few pix I was able to snap.

I'm the short guy in the second pix
I don catch you. These women,what are their names? Need to know abeg. Greg nko?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Apreel(f): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Is this' what happened'? Smh
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
why are you so pained grin
My dear, everything dey vex me... blame the govt!
U fine small sha.. grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by misscall247: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2016
nuelzy:
ok nice...una men worwor sha.. .

bt its good to be a celeb o
the guy is not from ebonyi state
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by WebSurfer(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

Lol..
Went to AAU seriously ?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Junglebouy: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2016
@pTomz I can c u r not crious for ur mind but na true talk sha MTN everywhere u go
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by WebSurfer(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2016
SpotlezDonald25:

Sharap!! U no even fine reach the OP
bros,,,, you can lie oooo
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Olypeppy(f): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Atmmachine:

I can detect the level of your ignorance from my phone
pained soul..get a life
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Edwinsally1(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Nairadays:
Nice and Good going.
Mike seems to easy going and a good actor.
God Bless
u are right bro
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by otitokoroleti: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2016
Holudarey01:

sorry for me cos I'm short?
well, I've seen you. I wouldn't exchange words with you
ogbeni, lo san owo idagbasoke jo
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by otitokoroleti: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

am handsome than ur bf/husband
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by olimaintain(m): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

if you ask me nah who I go ask
who handsome EPP?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by otitokoroleti: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2016
RalphTheToner:
1.WHY ARE YORUBA BOYS DIRTY & UNKEMPT? 2.OP YOU LOOK MALNOURISHED,ARE U SURE U ARE A PRESENTER?
u well?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by wisdomkosiblog: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2016
I wanna feature on your sport show, is it possible?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Johnhug66(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Everest880:
Mike is humble, if na that Empty Headed Yoruba rapper called olamide, He Go say stop Bugging me, Thinking you want to ask him For money. grin
But Bros You ugly o
Tribalism spotted
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by SpotlezDonald25(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
bros,,,, you can lie oooo

Unless ma eyes are deceiving me.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday / Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido / Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.