Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki (46796 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Nairalander Pictured With Momodu's Son, Tekno, Miss Commonwealth At Eko Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Agu87(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
grin how come most nairaland men are average/ugly looking undecided

This ur nostrils fit carry the whole air wey dey room and d other people wey dey d room go dey suffocate....u no fine jor
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Agu87:
This ur nostrils fit carry the whole air wey dey room and d other people wey dey d room go dey suffocate....u no fine jor
kk
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Rashelany: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Everest880:
Mike is humble, if na that Empty Headed Yoruba rapper called olamide, He Go say stop Bugging me, Thinking you want to ask him For money. grin
But Bros You ugly o
black hating black...... shey you self fine #haters oshi
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by happney65: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

And let us see your own Picture without Makeup..Una women no fine na makeup..We guys dont use anything,the worse we can do is barb our hair and we are good to go..I see my female neighbours in the morning and i hiss.after they don bath finish they start looking like cinderella..I think there should be a no makeup day for all females,wahali,no man would toast you all that day..The Best invention is the Make-up..Nonesense

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Sanchase: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Is Mike a celebrity?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by MCzubby247(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

did you conduct census to know that most nairaland men are ugly am sure say u no fine
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by MCzubby247(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

how did you know? you conduct census to know that most nairaland men are ugly? am sure say u no fine
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by spafu(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

Since when have Nigerian/Nairaland girls started to look at whether a man is handsome or ugly? I thought they said every man is handsome and good looking once he's got a fat account? Or are things changing, now that we are in a confused change era?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Holudarey01:

Olowo na my boss o.
He's not online for now
Ok just tell him his course mate back at Uniosun Mighty send his greetings.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=ireneony post=44903063] grin how come most nairaland men are average/ugly looking undecided

[/quote have u see me before
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by finestboy1: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

Not True..The loud mouthed ones are the ugly/average looking ones grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
mightyfada:

Ok just tell him his course mate back at Uniosun Mighty send his greetings.
OK
if you need his number, you can pm me
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by franugo(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

i have zero doubt dt one silly childish girl outta d many dt abound on NL would soon use this ur question to open a thread...d topic would probably be 'ohmmgee, why are nairaland guys sooo ugly?'

n u know d wors part one stewpid mod would push it to fpcry

u fine oo babishocked
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by hozzea(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Scam
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ethicalUser(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

hahahaha....was about saying that.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by uch21(f): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
RalphTheToner:
1.WHY ARE YORUBA BOYS DIRTY & UNKEMPT? 2.OP YOU LOOK MALNOURISHED,ARE U SURE U ARE A PRESENTER?

He is de presentee
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Fpersiee(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
So?! Where is your own picture? And where is your point here?
Eme121:
Short man, I just sorry 4 u.
I just dey observe shaaa. Make I buy card
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ijaw1stson: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

kai.... u get badt mawt jhoorrr
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ObiOkpor(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Holudarey01:
Greg is now the GM.
good one.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

Who you create before?
Ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Reeberry:
You are ugly. Let me tell you the truth.
too many foolish girls on nairaland this days. Wetin concern the presenter's ugliness with the issue that is being discussed at hand?
See another big fool below :
Everest880:

But Bros You ugly o

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
slyrone:
Ahhan. u r mean undecided Ahhan. u r mean
the truth isn't always palatable
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Reeberry: 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
too many foolish girls on nairaland this days. Wetin concern the presenter's ugliness with the issue that is being discussed at hand?
See another big fool below :

They want to be noticed by typing rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Agu87:
GBAM. Rugged. No mind that girl. Truth is na too much desperate nairaland guys de appreciate her profile pics and e de make her head to swell
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
stubbornman:
angry one of the mods is crazy See what happened next!!!! how can we be wasting MB in this country like this!!! angry
lmao!
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Daniel058(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Holudarey01:
I'm a sport presenter at Radio Nigeria, Unity 101.5FM Abakaliki.
On Wednesday April 20th 2016, Mike Ezuruonye and co gatecrashed my show; taking 15 minutes of my time. Well, he came for family planning sensitization.
Trust Nigerians, we snapped with him before he left like a flash.
'Those of you wey don dey born, no born pass 3'- Mike Ezuruonye 2016.

Here are the few pix I was able to snap.

I'm the short guy in the second pix
na you be that pikin wey I dey hear im voice for unity Fm? Well I believe say u no be igbo.. Maybe..
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Daniel058:
na you be that pikin wey I dey hear im voice for unity Fm? Well I believe say u no be igbo.. Maybe..
well I get pikin voice
I'm Yoruba. Just finished my nysc in Ebonyi
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Daniel058(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
Holudarey01:

well I get pikin voice
I'm Yoruba. Just finished my nysc in Ebonyi
okk.. U neva sabi speak igbo na..

Aguu na-agu m.. Lol
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Sistem007(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

Am I? #winkz
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Daniel058:
okk.. U neva sabi speak igbo na..

Aguu na-agu m.. Lol
I no sabi Igbo o

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Whitneysoma(f): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
My dear u re indeed an ugly sight to behold undecided
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by henryhemon(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

How many you don see ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teacher Caught Bovi With A Condom As SS1 Student / Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.