Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki (46799 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Nairalander Pictured With Momodu's Son, Tekno, Miss Commonwealth At Eko Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
It's better to ignore those that think with their legs.

FP
Dedicated to sport loving fans out there.
Specially to Paul Aigbogun and his boy @ Enyimba for making the group stage of the CAF champions league

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
OneManLegion:

An unprepossessing observation from a vain, curveless bimbo.
do u think I fuuvking care undecided
Why don't you shut ur pie up grin grin

Whisper to me**** don't worry I wouldn't tell anyone. Me: are you ugly? grin

Legion: yes I am embarassed pls don't leak my secret.

Me: don't worry ***pinky swear**** grin goodboy...now! Go and wash the plates in the kitchen.

Legion: thank you madame God bless you ma.....I was wrong I acted stupid and like a goof...pls forgive me.

Me: you're forgiven smiley go and sin no more!
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Zunchi(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
grin how come most nairaland men are average/ugly looking undecided

wat is this one saying again naa undecided
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
slyrone:
I am available.
everyone is available on nl
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Holudarey01:
I'm a sport presenter at Radio Nigeria, Unity 101.5FM Abakaliki.
On Wednesday April 20th 2016, Mike Ezuruonye and co gatecrashed my show; taking 15 minutes of my time. Well, he came for family planning sensitization.
Trust Nigerians, we snapped with him before he left like a flash.
'Those of you wey don dey born, no born pass 3'- Mike Ezuruonye 2016.

Here are the few pix I was able to snap.

I'm the short guy in the second pix

Olowo, wetin you dey do for Ebonyi State? Hope you still an Arsenal fan? Try contact me ASAP.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Reeberry: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

You are ugly. Let me tell you the truth.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Zunchi:

wat is this one saying again naa undecided
you try sha grin...
Okay! I have noticed you smiley happy now undecided
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ThuGnificenX: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

Me: don't worry ***pinky swear**** grin goodboy...now! Go and wash the plates in the kitchen.

Legion: thank you madame God bless you ma.....I was wrong I acted stupid and like a goof...pls forgive me.

And I keep saying it... You're so beautiful yet so destructible
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Reeberry:
You are ugly. Let me tell you the truth.
then your truth must be like that ok lai muhammad grin

Repent
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
mightyfada:

Olowo, wetin you dey do for Ebonyi State? Hope you still an Arsenal fan? Try contact me ASAP.

Olowo na my boss o.
He's not online for now
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by slyrone(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
cekhoe:
Ahhan. u r mean undecided
cekhoe:
Ahhan. u r mean
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
ThuGnificenX:

And I keep saying it... You're so beautiful yet so destructible
grin grin oh really! Nairaland is a war zone. ..I have to give it to them the way it is.

No time for dulling grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Zunchi(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
you try sha grin...
Okay! I have noticed you smiley happy now undecided

Come whr u from.. Its a free world but i speak for all men here wink
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Reeberry: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
then your truth must be like that ok lai muhammad grin

Repent
See this one. Me wey don repent since. grin

Na true I tell you. Just repent from the spirit of doubt. grin
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by OneManLegion(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

Mumu nai dey worry you.

_Stupid, boring cheap-ass biitch.

See her nose like cossy's boobs.

You're skinnier than a female Wiz Khaliffa on diet.

Mumu binch.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ThuGnificenX: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin oh really! Nairaland is a war zone. ..I have to give it to them the way it is.

No time for dulling grin
u don't always have to reply! Best u hold up a mirror and poison.. Learn the taunt game.. Its fun
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Zunchi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
you try sha grin... Okay! I have noticed you smiley happy now undecided

i only speak for me!.. good u noticed though. bless
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:

undecided
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
slyrone:
Let them ask. ireneony wen u see my pics u go melt.
I wanna see it. ..
At least if I melt, pls dont forget to place me inside a freezer to amalgamate or solidify grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Zunchi:

Come whr u from.. Its a free world but i speak for all men here wink
good to know smiley
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by PRXPERT: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Holudarey01:
I'm a sport presenter at Radio Nigeria, Unity 101.5FM Abakaliki.
On Wednesday April 20th 2016, Mike Ezuruonye and co gatecrashed my show; taking 15 minutes of my time. Well, he came for family planning sensitization.
Trust Nigerians, we snapped with him before he left like a flash.
'Those of you wey don dey born, no born pass 3'- Mike Ezuruonye 2016.

Here are the few pix I was able to snap.

I'm the short guy in the second pix
I thought people said yorubas are not employed in the east? goodluc joor
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Zunchi(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
good to know smiley
smiley .. i sent a pm nw btw
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by OneManLegion(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
I can see an ass-kissing, sissy bozo is busy giving Irene-whatzerface false hope.

Yawns. If there's anything worse than a girl who knows nothing about anything important and who's thankful for being plain-looking, it's gotta be the boy that sucks up to her bullshit while he day-dreams about _fucking the pussy that'll never come/cum(pun intended).

And nor be say these _horny swines can actually _fuck o. 2-minute _fucktards.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
OneManLegion:

Mumu nai dey worry you.

_Stupid, boring cheap-ass biitch.

See her nose like cossy's boobs.

You're skinnier than a female Wiz Khaliffa on diet.

Mumu binch.
like fuuuk! Niggah are you done?
I got no time for a sadist like like

U can cry me an ocean like I fuckknng care.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Zunchi:

smiley .. i sent a pm nw btw
ok..since u already following me on instagram, you can dm me
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
6digitscomrade:
?rushing to quickly cause war of the bigotsnairaland tribal wars part etc...diminish some1s personality and looks...but instead they started a new blockbuster movie..BEAUTY HAS FALLEN..( PART 1)gerrrahhiaaa mehn go and learn to how to tolerate others first and also grab longman primary dictionary and learn basic words like ..(NOT BAD )

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
WebSurfer:
what year did you graduate?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by MentalCase(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
What was he doing in Abakaliki?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by stubbornman(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
angry one of the mods is crazy

See what happened next!!!! how can we be wasting MB in this country like this!!! angry
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by WebSurfer(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
ohhh, okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Daddy Yo": New Photos Of Wizkid / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) / M.I Abaga Blasted For Spraying N100 At Wedding Reception [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.