Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army (14987 Views)

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) / Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Phemostiga(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
Hhhf
Amona tete mabo amona tete bo aye baje oo ese gori ese lojojumo amona tete mabo..singing
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by moyakz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
MadCow1:
Where can I obtain the recruitment form abeg? grin

I need like 50 Million naira Loan..

And if I cant pay, na just to fake my death via suicide Bombing.. grin
my brother,e be like say na im sure pass o.as buhari no wan help the youth,boko-boys are already doing community service and youth empowerement scheme.
pls vote SHEKAU as president,2019!
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Dsholla: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
With the same money from china or where.........
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by gbadexy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
It means they can be infiltrated.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Phemostiga(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Amona tete mabo amona tete bo aye baje oo ese gori ese lojojumo amona tete mabo..singing
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Kherry: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Buhari went to china to loan money

Whr did bokoharams loan d money that dy ar loanin youths in north from.............buhari need to prob dem. I guess
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Almajiri1: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
5starmilitant:
[s][/s]

Oboy park well. As if we don't know the North is the Leicester city of hunger and poverty in Nigeria. I say it again, park well.
militant, anchor well. as if we don't know that Lagos is Stamford bridge of homeless people and crimes in Nigeria. I say it again, anchor well.

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Zibi1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lol abeg what on earth will make a youth in his or her right senses to collect loan from boko haram?
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by defash8: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
One thing is common, BH can mean BuHari and it can also mean Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Edwinsally1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Only God can help this country now.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by copiescopy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
who boko haram loan don help ?
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Checked86: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
que esta pasando en país?
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Nusaf: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
taiyesoul:
Since the Federal Government of Nigeria had refused to fulfil the N5000 stipend it promised giving the youths,i think Boko Haram is taking Buhari's place instead.SMH
And whose place did they take in the last administration?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Nusaf: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
prinsam30:
nothing last forever, the end has come for them
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by MentalCase(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by MentalCase(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is ludicrous
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by nkemjacob2(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Had it been dis loan extended to S-West, S-East, S-South. What do u tink wud have happen. 4get the fact dat d literacy level in dis region is higher than dat of the north region, wen hardship slap u twice u will re-consider d loan (u 1 try sharp pple). However, thumbs up to dat ideology, taken advantage of the limp holes in d failed country dat has no future 4 her citizen... NIGERIA SUCKS!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by emeka762001(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
boko haram using ganja to enlist youths

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by nkemjacob2(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Zibi1:
Lol abeg what on earth will make a youth in his or her right senses to collect loan from boko haram?

my dear friend, i wont blame them, wen u jam poverty it can toxticate d head to start tinkin unreasonable. Those pple are frustrated to tell u level of poverty. Our country do not have future for her citizen.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Oliviaxx(f): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
KissCODE:
Humnnnn...

This is somehow.

But where did BH get the money they are giving out as loan?

This is somehow ohhhh!

Modified:
Anyway... Let me see Lalasticlala mynd44 & seun have to say about this before i make my comment

You just spoke my mind
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Has it gotten to this extent? As long as they're killing themselves in the Northeast and Northwest, I don't care. They can kill themselves for all I care. When this Boko Haram thing started the people there were even praising them and encouraging them to attack christians and burn churches but not that it has backfired, they now calling on others to help them.

Left to me no southerner should even enlist to join in this Boko Haram fight. Why should my southern brothers even partake in a war sponsored by the Northern elites.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by omotee1234(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
U don't have to blame the youths na poverty dey rampant for their region
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by MyMentor: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nigeria should counter dem by paying and recruiting younths.
No brain is idle; either 4 good or 4 bad...an idle man is a devil's wokshop.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Onyenna(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
WiseBully:
It is one strategy that works effectively well for rebel groups as a recruitment incentive all over the world. Some recruitments are secured with plates of rice or tubers of yam. It works superbly because the targets are sunk in government-induced squalor. Why are there some many child rebel trainees especially in African dilapidated regions? Biting hunger and acute illiteracy.

You still wonder why insurgency thrives most in areas of high illiteracy and staggering poverty?

Well said bro....On Point!
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by MyMentor: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nigeria should counter dem by paying and recruiting younths.
No brain is idle; either 4 good or 4 bad...an idle man is a devil's wokshop.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Godwitus1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lolzzzzzzzzzz... Buhari must hear dizz......
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
taiyesoul:
Since the Federal Government of Nigeria had refused to fulfil the N5000 stipend it promised giving the youths,i think Boko Haram is taking Buhari's place instead.SMH
I want the loan abeg how can I acess it! I'm tired of this useless govt! Hope they can give me #100m 1st? I will pay within a year! As per reqruitment, I will only joint I BH change their idiology from killing the already Victims of situation and start killing those busy acquiring SUVs living us in agony! #kill all the senators and politicians is my mission.
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by engrchykae(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chigold101:
well... If the youths know the implications, they wont even touch bh loan with the longest stick.
when fg look the other way when youths are suffering and bh seems to be more caring than fg.
Have it ever happened to you where u have ideas to make money but no funds to start up the biz.
Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by kabnafs(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
They wunt succeed
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by DonCortino: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
why won't they recruit? when there is unlimited supply of almajeri's. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
skimarvel:
Then use funds to Retrieve them!!!
who e epp telling us?
BH TAKING THE PLACE OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!!!

All Na story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Upgrades College of Agriculture, Zuru To University / CBN, Abokifx And The Resurgence Of Authoritarian Regulation / APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.