Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right (4777 Views)

Foreign Girls Are The Best / How Foreign Girls Ask If You Have A Girlfriend Vs Naija Girls (pic) / Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
I got pissed half way reading... Why will u even call a woman daft in the first place? #pause >>>>>> Continue

I have been to few countries and interacted with women from different parts of the world and I can tell u that your post lacks credibility and as such also an insult to an average Nigerian woman.

Secondly, you are biased by tribalising your post as well.

So I won't argue with ur senseless post, it's just another thread added to the list of useless threads opened daily on this forum.
angry
come and collect you award. Johnny the traveller . You come a public forum where many of ur betters dwell. Yet you blow a poverty stricken trumpet.

Well the reason you can't relate is that , yyou can't talk to a nigerian girl talk more of foreign ones. How could you then discuss on wat u know nothing about

2 Likes

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2016
°•°Why!!!!
°•why why why!!!
°•°don't ya'll move from yer country an surround yerself's in these "intelligent,fanatically perfect " women
..°•°°An leave Nigerian women alone!!
.....°°•°Ya'll do realize that that's what 99.91/2% of the women are on this form right
.....°°•*Go from here with these stup!d an redundant threads!!!!
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by MrCork: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you must be at a yabaleft replica in london. Go take ur pills and lie down young man. No oofeinse

...am in london, you not...i have moiney, u dont...i drive a nice range, You, Okada...I have a job, u dont......pls stop sayn NADA abot foreign girls u never spoken to in yor life..plis STOP...and by the way, i dont mean to boooooost about my £28,000(cash) range rover spot!!!(no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
read it in context not literally. The daftness was explained
then same should be said for most Nigerian men like you that have no respect for women!

Same way u can't have an intelligent discuss with some ladies, same applies to most Nigerian men.

Goto bars, sports centres, night clubs, etc and see how men waste away in abject illiteracy.
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by joey150(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
go and read my post oh ye asslicker . And you will understand and cower in shame.
Instaed of u to read before you commented , u decided to comment before understanding
Is there a price to be won ?
You have been to europe. Oya come and collect the belt you won.
Olodo oshi

Why you have to be a prick..why you have to disgust me bro? You are a fucking prick and clearly a very pathetic person.

Well i pray you make it to Europe someday and see for yourself.
Try to be polite and nice..and maybe good things will come your way.
I have no interest in exchanging words with you..as you have given me the impression that you are a tout at best. I would love to be wrong about that. Your English is even pathetic and below average at best.
Spend time learning how to construct good sentences than abusing and lashing out of people, maybe then i will take you serious.

I wish you luck. Find another prick to Bleep with please.

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Why!!!!
°•why why why!!!
°•°don't ya'll move from yer country an surround yerself's in these "intelligent,fanatically perfect " women
..°•°°An leave Nigerian women alone!!
.....°°•°Ya'll do realize that that's what 99.91/2% of the women are on this form right
.....°°•*Go from here with these stup!d an redundant threads!!!!
haha, at last... Something you and I agree on grin
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2016
ireneony:
put it into mind that Nigerian men also have their fare share in the way Nigerian women behaves. The average Nigerian man likes showing off, even foreign women can attest to this..
So u see, the problems are mostly from the men and high rate of poverty inclusive.
ofcourse the foreign women dislike us for our over bloated ego. The idea of men being the cause or at fault . I don't get that. Ofcourse poverty is also a factor. But there are poor nigerian girls who are mentally very sound. Guess that nullifies poverty as a probbable favtor

2 Likes

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
come and collect you award. Johnny the traveller . You come a public forum where many of ur betters dwell. Yet you blow a poverty stricken trumpet.

Well the reason you can't relate is that , yyou can't talk to a nigerian girl talk more of foreign ones. How could you then discuss on wat u know nothing about
lol.. I can't be dragged into a show of wealth on a public forum.. Send a pm and email me ur account number... I can help solve a very serious problem in ur life Bro...

Am a Seafarer and I get to visit many countries... It comes with the job.

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2016
joey150:

Why you have to be a prick..why you have to disgust me bro? You are a fucking prick and clearly a very pathetic person.

Well i pray you make it to Europe someday and see for yourself.
Try to be polite and nice..and maybe good things will come your way.
I have no interest in exchanging words with you..as you have given me the impression that you are a tout at best. I would love to be wrong about that. Your English is even pathetic and below average at best.
Spend time learning how to construct good sentences than abusing and lashing out of people, maybe then i will take you serious.

I wish you luck. Find another prick to Bleep with please.
hahahahaah e pain am. Yes I am a thug . I am based at oshogbo. You are european. Come and collect ur winners medal oh. Johnny the traveller

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2016
searchng4love:
Now this is exactly what we're saying.
°•°*I pray you do it soon!!
...°•°Hopefully,you'll can stay out of the face of Nigerian women.
...°•°WHY is it that you haters of them have them constantly in yer thoughts that you are pressed ta make threads dedicated to them
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
lol.. I can't be dragged into a show of wealth on a public forum.. Send a pm and email me ur account number... I can help solve a very serious problem in ur life Bro...

Am a Seafarer and I get to visit many countries... It comes with the job.
sea farer indeed. I know you. Stop pretending. You must be warren buffet. So wealth in gold andd dollars. My kindred has nothing on ur great wealth. Oh stupid chest beater.
Use the money to buy some books and broaden ur mind so when next u see a post you can read and undertand.

Bill gates. Hahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
sea farer indeed. I know you. Stop pretending. You must be warren buffet. So wealth in gold andd dollars. My kindred has nothing on ur great wealth. Oh stupid chest beater.
Use the money to buy some books and broaden ur mind so when next u see a post you can read and undertand.

Bill gates. Hahahahahahahah
Oh well...
Do have a great day! And try to ease up on the hate on Nigerian women.
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2016
MrCork:

...am in london, you not...i have moiney, u dont...i drive a nice range, You, Okada...I have a job, u dont......pls stop sayn NADA abot foreign girls u never spoken to in yor life..plis STOP...and by the way, i dont mean to boooooost about my £28,000(cash) range rover spot!!!(no ofeinse) angry
hahaahhahahah. Hahahahahahashaahahaha. You need an award. Mr ibu has nothing on u. If u take that as a compliment , then ur problems are bigger than I thought
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by PureWays(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°*I pray you do it soon!!
...°•°Hopefully,you'll can stay out of the face of Nigerian women.
...°•°WHY is that you haters of them have them constantly in yer thoughts that you are pressed ta make threads dedicated to them
All I can say is this:

In every game, it is only the loosers that cry fowl..

I don't have problem with Nigerian girls neither do I have any issue with any woman from any region.. I know how to play my cards..

If you don't want a low IQ lady, if any comes your way, ignore...
There are many intellectually sound Nigerian ladies, you just have to be smart to get them..

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Oh well...
Do have a great day! And try to ease up on the hate on Nigerian women.
oh shut up. Asslicker.

Despite all ur respect for women, we who are common poor street urchins whom ur enormous wealth can feed. Scoree more ladies while your dating ur right hand and vaseline.

You better go and learn to read, lest u sink and drown in ur imaginary boat on ur sea faring escapades.

Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2016
MrCork:

°•°°Cork!
.....*°• you just stood up fer Nigerian women in yer own uniquely Cork way smiley
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
oh shut up. Asslicker.

Despite all ur respect we who are common poor street urchins whom ur enormous wealth can feed. Scoree more ladies while your dating ur right hand and vaseline.

You better go and learn to read, lest u sink and drown in ur imaginary boat on ur sea faring escapades.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I can't agree less... You're right with ur observations.
wink
Do remember to send a mail. I'll need some of ur vaseline also, mine finished and I can't afford to get another grin
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2016
PureWays:
All I can say is this:

In every game, it is only the loosers that cry fowl..

I don't have problem with Nigerian girls neither do I have any issue with any woman from any region.. I know how to play my cards..

If you don't want a low IQ lady, if any comes your way, ignore...
There are many intellectually sound Nigerian ladies, you just have to be smart to get them..

Peace!
°°•°*Who the goodness are you
....°•° I was talkin' ta that guy specifically because I've seen his threads against Nigerian women.
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2016
ThuGnificenX:

I can't agree less... You're right with ur observations.
wink
Do remember to send a mail. I'll need some of ur vaseline also, mine finished and I can't afford to get another grin
ha. Bill gates , warren himself. Common vaseline ? Can't give his royal highness any of mine. Not after my poor fingers have entered it. Cmon just call PZ directly and they will send u enough .

No need for a mail. pick any random person here specifically I pick , searching4love. Send him one million . E go reach me.

With all ur sea faring. To be a gay can't be beyond you. And unlike the sea faring. That's not imaginary

1 Like

Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by PureWays(m): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°€°Who the goodness are you
....°•° I was talkin' ta that guy because I've seen his threads against Nigerian women.
Yo! I quoted you to hint you some reasons why most guys in here keep bashing Nigerian ladies..
undecided
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2016
PureWays:
Yo! I quoted you to hint you some reasons why most guys in here keep bashing Nigerian ladies..
undecided
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2016
PureWays:
undecided
°•°I want the culprits ta speak fer themselves.
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ha. Bill gates , warren himself. Common vaseline ? Can't give his royal highness any of mine. Not after my poor fingers have entered it. Cmon just call PZ directly and they will send u enough .

No need for a mail. pick any random person here specifically I pick , searching4love. Send him one million . E go reach me.

With all ur sea faring. To be a gay can't be beyond you. And unlike the sea faring. That's not imaginary

Hahaha! Vaseline expensive na. Av been looking for where to borrow from. And pZ is out of stock. Pls help a brother cry
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°I want the culprits ta speak fer themselves.
are nigerian men perfect by your own asessment
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
ThuGnificenX:

Hahaha! Vaseline expensive na. Av been looking for where to borrow from. And pZ is out of stock. Pls help a brother cry
brother ? Even in the sea. Fishes have class. how can I a little mackerel give a shark cum whale . My vaseline for him to have a rump with his gf who happens to double as a hand.

Listen oga . I have ordered for nkwobi and ohmpa. Do the needful and send the MONEY.

Now we talking money, don't talk nonesense.

Today shall be good, today shall be great, today is the day that this man made my day #singing loudly

Today shall be good,..........
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
brother ? Even in the sea. Fishes have class. how can I a little mackerel give a shark cum whale . My vaseline for him to have a rump with his gf who happens to double as a hand.

Listen oga . I have ordered for nkwobi and ohmpa. Do the needful and send the MONEY.

Now we talking money, don't talk nonesense.

Today shall be good, today shall be great, today is the day that this man made my day #singing loudly

Today shall be good,..........
but pZ said u bought the last stock... U can self-service for Africa o grin... Weldone.
I neva see ur account number yet!
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you see the idea you have is the idea I dislike about feminists. Every issue is made a sexist one. I for one do not prefer foreign girls which my post clearly highlighted. I made a comparative analysis of both and came to a conclusion on the weaknesses of a majority of nigerian ladies.
Why should that be taken as an attack instead of areas to improve. Most foreiegn women won't stand the overbloated ego of nigerian men.
To agree to that must that be an implication of attacks ?
Eddygourdo:
are nigerian men perfect by your own asessment
°•°Pfft!
°•°Don't try an make sense of how you an #team foreign reason.
...°•°it will never validate yer unecessary threads an senseless bashing of yer female counterparts.
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Pfft!
°•°Don't try an make sense of how you an #team foreign reason.
...°•°it will never validate yer unecessary threads an senseless bashing of yer female counterparts.
you see the idea you have is the idea I dislike about feminists. Every issue is made a sexist one. I for one do not prefer foreign girls which my post clearly highlighted. I made a comparative analysis of both and came to a conclusion on the weaknesses of a majority of nigerian ladies.

Why should that be taken as an attack instead of areas to improve. Most foreiegn women won't stand the overbloated ego of nigerian men.

To agree to that must that be an implication of attacks ?
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
but pZ said u bought the last stock... U can self-service for Africa o grin... Weldone.
I neva see ur account number yet!
I just sent it. Check ur mail. Expecting alert.
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I just sent it. Check ur mail. Expecting alert.
Eddy u are in so much trouble...
PZ will be sending in their lawyers.

They said u self-service so much your hand should be sued for domestic violence..
Oh well....
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by Eddygourdo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Eddy u are in so much trouble...
PZ will be sending in their lawyers.

They said u self-service so much your hand should be sued for domestic violence..
Oh well....
shey una see say this man wants to defraud me and renege on making me rich.

Shey una dey see. Was it because I said one million. Oya how much can u afford since its an admission u aren't bill gates
Re: Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right by ThuGnificenX: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
shey una see say this man wants to defraud me and renege on making me rich.

Shey una dey see. Was it because I said one million. Oya how much can u afford since its an admission u aren't bill gates
I said am sending u money to solve a problem not to buy more vaseline and nkwobi tongue

My doctors will contact u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Couple Caught On Cam Having Hardcore Sex In Front Of Horrified & Shocked / Guys Which Is Your Type Of Bumbum. / When She Does Not Remember My Birthday! Is That Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.