Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! (9437 Views)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by samsam2019: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
foldl:

Do you know Simon Peyton Jones or Philip Wadler? Do you even know Nicodemus Mbatsavtampu or Gbia Dyege? If you don't know any of these people without googling then you are just as ignorant as everyone else. In fact, even Google can't help you with the last two names! The so called village ignoramuses you are calling out will probably teach you a thing or two. People know more about events and people associated with their interests and as interests differ it is foolish to think less of people simply because they have different interests than you. You had exactly zero reason to call a whole swarth of people villagers and ignorant just because they don't know who some inconsequential fellow is. Inconsequential is used here not to belittle your Prince but to state that knowing who he is doesn't add any value to my life one way or another.
checkmate

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by baranzy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
And so?make we run?
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=midehi2 post=44939048][/quote]

^^^^kaiiiiiiiiiiii..see lightskin Ice cream loookin babe!! tongue
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
tommychow:
Some nigerians are bloody ignorant villagers. How can you not know Prince? Smh

RIP, Prince. You stood out at the time when it was hardest for black musicians. Goodbye, brother.
I had no idea he was black until yesterday. I always assumed he was latino
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
MUVA:
RIP Prince.. One of Jackson's mentors. Great Mason indeed. #Respect.
Ye, aye mi o!!! Mentor ke?? Abeg don't say this outside
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MUVA(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ishilove:
Na wetin Jackson talk na
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ishilove:

kaiiiiiiiiiii.......this yor boooobsi is drivin us krazy....and am not gonno ask if i can drink u tongue
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

kaiiiiiiiiiii.......this yor boooobsi is drivin us krazy....and am not gonno ask if i can drink u tongue
Firstly, you need Jesus

Secondly, so you know Prince?? It shows you're a lot older than you let on. I don't know why you come online to act the f00l grin
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
MUVA:

Na wetin Jackson talk na
Jackson and Prince were rivals. Prince wanted to be King but that slot was reserved for Macko.

The rivalry dates back to the early 80s, even before Jackson dropped his second album. It was no coincidence that 'Thriller' and Prince's '1999' were released just one month apart in '83. That was because they were rivals! Prince wanted to be bigger than Micheal, but destinies differ.

If Jackson said Prince was his mentor, then he was just being his sweet old magnanimous self.
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Firstly, you need Jesus

Secondly, so you know Prince?? It shows you're a lot older than you let on. I don't know why you come online to act the f00l grin

...arrrh...ok....sounds like u dont hav teliviison......so anyone who no Queen elizabeth must be around 90years old..correct?....or u never heard of Queen lizzzy?..anyways not every one as Telivission ther in nigeria.... the swimmming pool is now warm & am goin swimmin for 10 minute. I have a swimmin pool I share wit 2 neibors. i live in a nice area!! wink

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

...arrrh...ok....sounds like u dont hav teliviison......so anyone who no Queen elizabeth must be around 90years old..correct?....or u never heard of Queen lizzzy?..anyways not every one as Telivission ther in nigeria.... the swimmming pool is now warm & am goin swimmin for 10 minute. I have a swimmin pool I share wit 2 neibors. i live in a nice area!! wink
Smh

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Jackson and Prince were rivals. Prince wanted to be King but that slot was reserved for Macko.

The rivalry dates back to the early 80s, even before Jackson dropped his second album. It was no coincidence that 'Thriller' and Prince's '1999' were released just one month apart in '83. That was because they were rivals! Prince wanted to be bigger than Micheal, but destinies differ.

If Jackson said Prince was his mentor, then he was just being his sweet old magnanimous self.

ther u go......PRINVE vs MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHaFj7gOWh4
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Smh

...anyways am comin to Nigeria in June to marrry becuzz of those two *Jamaican Mango*...get ready...am in love!! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
..errmm for thoise of u homebase people that never been to London or abroard...Prince is not a Nigerian Musician like 2faces.....Prince is a R n B Dancer/Singer from the USA ....and R n B means Rithm & Blues...and Blue dontmean not Blue film!!!(no oofeinse) undecided

8 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by midehi2(f): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^kaiiiiiiiiiiii..see lightskin Ice cream loookin babe!! tongue
oya come and leak Ice cream na cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MUVA(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Should we go and ask Michael Jackson? angry

Am telling you something, you're arguing undecided grin
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
MUVA:

.....argue?... Bro if u talk about arguin then u havent meet KingCheezyPuff...she is a femminst
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 2:12am On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

ther u go......PRINVE vs MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHaFj7gOWh4
Awwwwww! All three of them are dead now. Oh, life! cry

Like it or not, we will never have artists like these as long as we live.

Did you notice the crowds reaction towards the both of them? They went wild when Mike was on stage but toned it down when Prince came on. Mike was the bigger star! cheesy

See Cork, I told ya you come online to act the f00l, but we both know you ain't. This video is a testament wink

Thanks, it really made my morning because i'm a huge fan of both smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 2:15am On Apr 23, 2016
MUVA:

No be argument matter. Dis na somtin me know grin
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 2:18am On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

...anyways am comin to Nigeria in June to marrry becuzz of those two *Jamaican Mango*...get ready...am in love!! wink
Lmao! Come with money, I need am cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 3:37am On Apr 23, 2016
Ishilove:

No be argument matter. Dis na somtin me know grin

SAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nh0UQ9SZpw
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Surfboard(m): 4:01am On Apr 23, 2016
May his soul rest in peace. Music has lost some legends recently, it's depressing.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by foldl: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
nubian999:

Lol! Nigerians Just Love to argue grin grin grin grin

dude! Prince is a celeb and those people you mentioned... God knows!! LOL If you know Micheal Jackson then it's enough for us. thank you

Trust me those are also celebs in their own right. SPJ and Wadler are world renowned computer scientists and mathematicians. SPJ created the Haskell programming language in which Facebook's haxl library and project sigma are implemented. Both SPJ and Wadler have made significant contributions to math and computer science. The other two names are celebs in your sense of the word but just not in your radar.
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
don't derail the thread it is about prince so open a thread for these ppl if you like grin

foldl:

Trust me those are also celebs in their own right. SPJ and Wadler are world renowned computer scientists and mathematicians. SPJ created the Haskell programming language in which Facebook's haxl library and project sigma are implemented. Both SPJ and Wadler have made significant contributions to math and computer science. The other two names are celebs in your sense of the word but just not in your radar.
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by foldl: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
nubian999:
don't derail the thread it is about prince so open a thread for these ppl if you like grin

OK, RIP to Prince!
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

.....argue?... Bro if u talk about arguin then u havent meet King.CheezyPuff...she is a femminst
°•°Whatever Cork grin
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MUVA(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Whatever Cork grin

Sup King? grin
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
MUVA:

Sup King? grin
°•°I'm assuming I know you
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MUVA(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Check my siggy gringrin
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

...pls change yor name back to queen valerie.....u make us fill like we talkin to a male & we hate that $hit angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
MUVA:

Check my siggy gringrin
°•°Ah,you.
°•°Hello smiley
.......°•°bye wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. / What Are The Best Ways For Couples To Resolve Conflicts? / My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.