Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! (9433 Views)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MUVA(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Ah,you. °•°Hello smiley .......°•°bye wink
You're an idiott gringrin

Do you speak pidgin?
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

...pls change yor name back to queen valerie.....u make us fill like we talkin to a male & we hate that $hit angry
°•°Or you could change yer's ta 'Princess' ,then we'd match tongue
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by iblawi(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
shizzy7:
huuumm, are you in the military

well, how is the sun over there, I heard that it is terrible..
Anything worse than the one that shines here na death sun.
No am not in the military o. Na hustle I dey.

The sun over here hot die. Even the fresh air sef dey hot.
The funny thing is that I've not even entered maiduguri and I heard that place is worse.
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by shizzy7(f): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
iblawi:

No am not in the military o. Na hustle I dey.

The sun over here hot die. Even the fresh air sef dey hot.
The funny thing is that I've not even entered maiduguri and I heard that place is worse.
Huuummm,.... hustling to places you've not been to before.... you no dey fear abi?? Fulani herdsmen go kidnap you ooo.. hope you find an opportunity so you can start something there....

You wey don black before, you go become charcoal with that kind sun.....
I think sokoto is even hotter than Maiduguri.
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by vizkiz: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2016
MrCork:

ther u go......PRINVE vs MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHaFj7gOWh4

cork I guess, Prince is always high on coke
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by vizkiz: 12:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Ishilove:

Awwwwww! All three of them are dead now. Oh, life! cry

Like it or not, we will never have artists like these as long as we live.

Did you notice the crowds reaction towards the both of them? They went wild when Mike was on stage but toned it down when Prince came on. Mike was the bigger star! cheesy

See Cork, I told ya you come online to act the f00l, but we both know you ain't. This video is a testament wink

Thanks, it really made my morning because i'm a huge fan of both smiley

prince actually made a fool of himself on stage. His exit was even worse
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

prince actually made a fool of himself on stage. His exit was even worse

No he didn't. That was just his style. Prince was a very dramatic, outrageous artist whose performances were often sexually graphic.

The irony was he was also deeply spiritual.
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by vizkiz: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2016
Ishilove:

No he didn't. That was just his style. Prince was a very dramatic, outrageous artist whose performances were often sexually graphic.

The irony was he was also deeply spiritual.

did you watch the other clip cork shared? I watched it and according to observation. "he was an ass"
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ishilove:

Smh

...thanks for lyin to us & thanks for brakin our heart on nairaland...juss been told thats not u on yor profile its not u..YOU LIE!! angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

cork I guess, Prince is always high on coke

Prince never did drugs. He aged well... and he was a legend. His death is a loss. A huge loss
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrCork:

...thanks for lyin to us & thanks for brakin our heart on nairaland...juss been told thats not u on yor profile its not u..YOU LIE!! angry
Lmao! My Cork, when did I ever say that was me?? cheesy

Okay, 'my cork' came out wrong but worrefa. cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

did you watch the other clip cork shared? I watched it and according to observation. "he was an ass"
Nope, what the observer said was 'he made an ass of himself'. He was silent all the way to his hotel because he was embarrassed. Lol

He was inexperienced and didn't know how to improvise that's why he was all over the place. Remember, he didn't know he would be called out to perform so he was very unprepared
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by vizkiz: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ishilove:

Nope, what the observer said was 'he made an ass of himself'. He was silent all the way to his hotel because he was embarrassed. Lol

He was inexperienced and didn't know how to improvise that's why he was all over the place. Remember, he didn't know he would be called out to perform so he was very unprepared

Michael wasn't prepared either... Well I guess that shows who's supreme right tongue
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Michael wasn't prepared either... Well I guess that shows who's supreme right tongue
Micheal was more experienced
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Micheal was more experienced

Ishisexxxy...quick question..how do i read emails. All my emails keep comin up like this from my email. From where do I read my emails? how? Had several mails from this chick. hpw can i read them? undecided

Hello mrcork,

Kashybaby would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact Kashybaby by replying this email.

Regards,
Nairaland Team,
For: https://www.nairaland.com/Kashybaby

..ishiSexxxxy...4real i need help on this...all my emails comes up like this. How do i read email messsages sent to me...all i ask is wot to do. What does it mean by: since you're not connected? connected to what? undecided
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrCork:

Ishisexxxy...quick question..how do i read emails. All my emails keep comin up like this from my email. From where do I read my emails? how? Had several mails from this chick. hpw can i read them? undecided

Hello mrcork,

Kashybaby would like to send you an email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact Kashybaby by replying this email.

Regards,
Nairaland Team,
For: https://www.nairaland.com/Kashybaby

Lol. Cork being mischievous again cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 6:15pm On May 04, 2016
Purple Rain Purple Rain...RIP PRINCE!! cry
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 6:17pm On May 04, 2016
...and RIP to 2Pac,s Mother: AFENI SHAKUR!! ...we salute!! smiley
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by adegeye38(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2016
One of d greatest musical genius of our time He was d last of his kind as in d marley,elvis,mj,whiston era
Though mj was more influential and popular all over but musically prince was a genius he has more musical talents dan whiston and mj combined
He plays the guitar 10 times better dan slash
He is also African American He had a networth of 800 million $
He was hugely popular in d usa he was d pioner of modern day pop,rock,soul,rnb he influenced modern day music dat brought d likes of bey,swift,carey,bieber,usher, and so on
He had some huge dispute with his record publisher over d years just like mj and sony, den he broke away some years ago similar to mj's own too, den he became a Jehovah witness nd was saying lota stuffs he aint suppose 2 say, he died upperweek Thursday in an elevator in his home d details is still sketchy bt he still went for a show d previous nite, though he was treated for a flu d previous week, but he had made a full recovery, he died at 57 he was gonna b 58 dis year RIP PRINCE.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Asian Chicks Are Not Here To Play...their Butts Are Getting Bigger / Phone Numbers Of Sugar Mummy/daddies In Lagos, Abuja And Portharcourt. / Are Quiet People Really Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.