Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Guys And Their Lies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Lies (34417 Views)

Some Girls Can Commit Murder With Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their Lies by godunia(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Why speak the truth when they won't believe u, tell them what the want to ear and have peace,

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by bufness(m): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

shocked shocked shocked

You scary I cry
lol for real
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Thread: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2016
After all these I wonder what guys are supposed to say to their girlfriends....Even real men use the word ‘I love you’ are they supposed to modify/create another word to show their affection? That word is meant to show your depth of affection to someone because a particular loser used it wrongly just to get you inside does not mean you've to second guess it when coming from other prospective lovers....Please, darlings there are ways to spot a pretender and it is certainly not these...
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Junior66:

i just wana follow u (actually cos u are naughty). u scared? hope to see u somtime too cos i understand yu are in ksu. problem is i want to meet u witout u knowin u met me.
huhn? I told u am in ksu? Cos honestly, am not
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 22, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

This your comment is terrible.. What da hell!?

Too much shortening to the point that I couldn't even read thru the second line.

Please learn to type well, and work on your punctuations and grammatical expressions because it will help you a lot and it will also help people reading your post/comments on here.

On topic, I don't blame guys that dish out lies to girls because most girls love to be lied to. When you tell them the truth, they begin to hate you but they will love you like no other when you blow hot lies to their hearing on daily basis. cheesy cheesy

As for me, I say the truth when necessary, I don't care if a girl hates me or not.
K
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 22, 2016
yinkslinks:
OP classy guys dont say such things, i wonder where you live and the kind of guys you meet grin grin grin grin grin
shoroniyen?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2016
dapsonlou:

Sadist
happist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Omzie:
Do we have "male" sisters undecided
undecided
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Junior66(m): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2016
naughtynaughty:
huhn? I told u am in ksu? Cos honestly, am not
dats absurd. i still remember ur post from valentine's day
Re: Guys And Their Lies by kenx27(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2016
#Nauthynauty..That is fallacy of generalisation, don't influenced others with your fucking experience. Your judgement is selective, Even sometimes we are suppose to lie to save some situations, it is vice versa, women(BITCHES)tell lies too
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=papauju post=44927560][/quote] cheesy

Re: Guys And Their Lies by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

1. You are always on my mind: shocked shocked. My sis, if a guy tells you this. Biko, run for your life. Are you a matric number Why should you be on his mind always when he says the same thing to others girls immediately he drop the call undecided. Smh 4 guys.

2. I love you pass my mother: chai! Guys, dairis God ooo cry cry. My sis, don't you ever fall for this biko. He just wanna get down there.

3. I can't live without you: shocked shocked. Are you the air we breathe in If no, run sis biko, run!!! He said the same thing to his 'ex' and yet he's still alive. You are replaceable my sis. You gerrit now

4. You have the qualities I want in a girl: ewooooooooo!!! If so, why was he staring at the girl with big booobs and yansh the other day He will always look for another girl with 'big' big yansh like my bestie, naughtynaughty cheesy. All na format my sis. Again, run!!!

5. I have never love any other girl the way I love you: shocked. Again, all na format. He just wanna put 'it' in. You understand right wink.

6. I miss you: He only misses you when the other girl is not gonna make it that weekend. He only says this because of the benefits that will come when you come around.

7. I LOVE YOU: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Biggest lie. Run! Run!!! Run!!!
In fact I don't know what to say about this. No words to describe it cheesy.

Never trust someone who lies to you, never lie too someone who trusts you.

Erm erm, just know your 'place' in a guy's life. Simple! He might be call you 'side chick' to his friends. Be wise girl wink.
I drop my phone here oo.
Naughtynaughty, any addition or subtraction
despite all ur write up. If i still tell you all these lie, u wil stil blv me cuz love is a bitch also
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2016
yinkslinks:
OP classy guys dont say such things, i wonder where you live and the kind of guys you meet grin grin grin grin grin
is dat all undecided

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2016
DedeNkem:

It seems you've been hurt so much. That you have had bad relationships doesn't mean there are no good men or men who don't mean what they say.

There are men and women who are terrible in any type of relationship. So to generalize your anger on all men is misguided.

I can list many lies most women use but I'm not gonna do it. Not all women are bad likewise men. You've lied to a man before and you can't deny it. You will also lie more in future. So, you're not perfect and nobody is.

The same way there are bad products, there are also good ones. That you bought bad products doesn't mean there are no good ones. The same applies in a relationship.

Women have a powerful gift called intuition. Every woman knows a bad relationship. When a woman meets a bad boy or good one, she knows. Every woman knows when a once good relationship is heading downhill. But most women ignore what they already know and hope things will get better!

I always question the mental health of a woman who stays in relationship with a man who abuses and beats the crap out of her! And I also question the mental health of a man who keeps a woman who has been nothing but problem to him.

Women, if you don't want to get hurt again by another as*shole, use your head to think, not with your p*ussy. The same applies to men who think with their d*ick.
se o ti tan

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2016
mostHandsome01:

lol of cause! i know its just for fun! jor ma binu!
lol
Mi o binu
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Progressive01(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Make I hide erre incase airforce comes with his SENDO X phone to snap Pishures grin
I been think say only me dey notice that guy picture quality. gringrin Dude possibly has the WORST phone of all members of the forum- something like Sagem my X2. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Trash...Like these points won't work on you over and over.
what is he saying

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2016
nefertitiram:

Even Etisalat testified to this in their advert
lol grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2016
nnachidav:

It's true, but no 4 is based on individual
Thank u
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2016
darlenese:

My dear, i've been married for over 6 yrs now , and believe me , i never came accross any of those guys you listed up there before i got married! The way u present yourself matters.

If you are fake, there's every tendency that guys will lie to you so as to impress you..

Imagine a guy spending his entire monthly salary on u, just to impress you, and u expect him to keep u after taking u to bed? no way , he has to dump you for his own good,
The painful truth is that we women are the reason some guys act the way they do.

Pls there are real men out there , even though we have some "Judas" , there are very good guys out there too.
I hear u.

Just lyk ur siggy, it's my right to put down anything that comes to my mind as a writer.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2016
AdebisiAdeyinka:
despite all ur write up. If i still tell you all these lie, u wil stil blv me cuz love is a bitch also
I hear u.

Any other one undecided
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Smellymouth: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
I hear u.

Any other one undecided

So after 53 topics, HateU2 post don finally grace FP? grin cheesy. GOD you are worthy, we give you all the glory!!

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

So after 53 topics, HateU.2 post don finally grace FP? grin cheesy. GOD you are worthy, we give you all the glory!!
abokii, it's my 2nd time not 1st big head cheesy

Ofofo is my hobby

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2016
kenx27:
#Nauthynauty..That is fallacy of generalisation, don't influenced others with your fucking experience. Your judgement is selective, Even sometimes we are suppose to lie to save some situations, it is vice versa, women(BITCHES)tell lies too
naughtynaughty not nauthynauthy grin
Thank me later!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by manee2(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2016
This yoruba girl can talk!_ her moniker all ova de place.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by coachwilcox(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2016
Make who na stay there.

Re: Guys And Their Lies by MrCork: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
wait nah!
We are talking A nd you are talking B undecided
Did u read at all undecided

.. STOP LYIN.......yes u saddddddit..tiwce...u said u and Naughtynaughty were are lover but not realy lessssbians...why woud i lie for?((((READ YOR LAST POST AGAIN GADDDDEMMMIT)) angry
Re: Guys And Their Lies by chigoizie7(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty cheesy brings you the most interesting thread for this year grin. After a thorough investigation from both parties, we can surely tell you the following about guys. Enjoy:

1. You are always on my mind: shocked shocked. My sis, if a guy tells you this. Biko, run for your life. Are you a matric number Why should you be on his mind always when he says the same thing to others girls immediately he drop the call undecided. Smh 4 guys.

2. I love you pass my mother: chai! Guys, dairis God ooo cry cry. My sis, don't you ever fall for this biko. He just wanna get down there.

3. I can't live without you: shocked shocked. Are you the air we breathe in If no, run sis biko, run!!! He said the same thing to his 'ex' and yet he's still alive. You are replaceable my sis. You gerrit now

4. You have the qualities I want in a girl: ewooooooooo!!! If so, why was he staring at the girl with big booobs and yansh the other day He will always look for another girl with 'big' big yansh like my bestie, naughtynaughty cheesy. All na format my sis. Again, run!!!

5. I have never love any other girl the way I love you: shocked. Again, all na format. He just wanna put 'it' in. You understand right wink.

6. I miss you: He only misses you when the other girl is not gonna make it that weekend. He only says this because of the benefits that will come when you come around.

7. I LOVE YOU: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Biggest lie. Run! Run!!! Run!!!
In fact I don't know what to say about this. No words to describe it cheesy.

Never trust someone who lies to you, never lie too someone who trusts you.

Erm erm, just know your 'place' in a guy's life. Simple! He might be call you 'side chick' to his friends. Be wise girl wink.
I drop my phone here oo.
Naughtynaughty, any addition or subtraction

That was the idea, use the format to get down there and clean mouth.

Would u have allowed or condoned me to just walk up to u and say, "hateu2, I wanna fùck u"?. Ofcourse u will see me as a mad fellow.

The end justifies the means, the earlier u write it down in your heart that all we want is to go down there, the better for u. Which ever means we use is non of ur biz, as the bone of contention is to get down there.

Btw, as if una no de enjoy the going down much more than d guys.

Hypocrites.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Aries13(f): 8:02am On Apr 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
"Guys are liars" said aunty bola, while aunty sade listened closely..

That's how aunty sade died single at the age of 86 and aunty bola's grandchildren sponsored the burial..

Ladies Chose ye this day whom ye shall listen to..

Ermmmm... Guys are still liars grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

.. STOP LYIN.......yes u saddddddit..tiwce...u said u and Naughtynaughty were are lover but not realy lessssbians...why woud i lie for?((((READ YOR LAST POST AGAIN GADDDDEMMMIT)) angry
Cant Blive dis guy is up oh God!!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

That was the idea, use the format to get down there and clean mouth.

Would u have allowed or condoned me to just walk up to u and say, "hateu2, I wanna fùck u"?. Ofcourse u will see me as a mad fellow.

The end justifies the means, the earlier u write it down in your heart that all we want is to go down there, the better for u. Which ever means we use is non of ur biz, as the bone of contention is to get down there.

Btw, as if una no de enjoy the going down much more than d guys.

Hypocrites.
I actually wanted to comment but seeing ur siggy, I give up on commenting. U ar sighted thou
Re: Guys And Their Lies by chigoizie7(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
I actually wanted to comment but seeing ur siggy, I give up on commenting. U ar sighted thou

Sighted for what?

U see, we keep lying to ourselves even when we know the truth.

What is always on your mind when a guy approaches u?

U know it will still boil down to going down below, why are u den expecting him to always lie to u just to get their.

U see, I take it as nothing when I know someone is going to lie to me to get something from me, something I know I will still give to him weda he lied or not.

I mean, what would u rather we say to u all?

"Hey, can I Fùck ya"? I mean, I lied, I am considered a monster, I speak the truth, I am considered rude and disrespectful. Which do I go for? Lie or speak d truth?

Whichever way we go about it, just accept it and be contented with it. That's all am saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Measuring Your Di*k Size: Are You Really Above The Average? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.