Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy (10690 Views)

Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
AirSultan:
Ahem, egbon Djailer... I have goons for my area, I have lawyers both home and in the abroad all senior advocates, I knöw taek wan do, i know ju-jitsu, i know tai-chi, i have connect in the local police force, DSS, SSS, CIA, the prosecutor office, white house, aso rock to mention few.. My point is leave nitwitfabian alone! She complained you are disturbing her.. Infact, nitty baby, you have to cool my boiling blood down now..

It just got a little more interesting as Romeo jumps to the rescue with a team of lawyers, thugs and security agencies. You're even good in martial arts! Hmmm! I'm scared. You leave _Djailer no chance whatsoever! Or do you?
Let the game begin then. For nitwitfabian 's true identity, I'll make war with anyone who stand in my path. Sound the battle trumpet. She's the price. Determination is my best weapon, and you're about to be blown to pieces. grin

Now Nitty, he has even stolen the pet name I gave you!
Are you gonna watch him fall by my sword or are you gonna fall in to my arms and save his life?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Honey bunny, pay him no mind jor.. Hold my hand and everything will be alright, we gonna get thru this together, yeah! Baby, let no man put asunder... #ChopKiss

cc: nitwitfabian
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nitty darling grin. Are you gonna watch from the curtain while I spill the blood of your rash lover, whose love for you has thrown him in the path of a moving train?

Nitwitfabian, his blood will be on you if you don't come out from your hiding and save his life. And you know that which you must do; the road to saving his life leads to your private lounge. I want to watch you UnCloth. grin grin grin
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Chai, this bros craze no be small o cheesy . Fabian wey we don ff each other. Dy dia dy mumu yourşelf tongue
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2016
Djailer:
Nitwitfabian, the puzzle is still alive. Now lead me home where your treasure is. Until then, Nitwitfabian is only a misapprehension. How similar or different is the persona of nitwitfabian from your main handle? The puzzle; you solve it and I'll become real to you.

Airsultan ignore this dude. Hes just caught up in some weird fantasyland, Acting, directing and producing his story in his head.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2016
nitwitfabian:

A.irsultan ignore this dude. Hes just caught up in some weird fantasyland, Acting, directing and producing his story in his head.
hahaha, thats my babe.. Never dissapoints.

Hope yuaf bn good cheesy
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
AirSultan:
hahaha, thats my babe.. Never dissapoints.

Hope yuaf bn good cheesy

Ive bn alright. Just sitting back, and watching. Staying outta trouble
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Ive bn alright. Just sitting back, and watching. Staying outta trouble
Thats what im doing too.. Aldou I tasked myself with a piece of drawing, I feel im loosing my touch..
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
AirSultan:
Thats what im doing too.. Aldou I tasked myself with a piece of drawing, I feel im loosing my touch..
don't be discouraged bro... It will be well
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
don't be discouraged bro... It will be well
Thanks man.. I have really got a lot going on man... Shiit, it aint easy! But its all cool jor..

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Djailer: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Airsultan ignore this dude. Hes just caught up in some weird fantasyland, Acting, directing and producing his story in his head.
You just chose the airsultan guy over me. Very well then. I'll be a gentleman now.

So long, Nitty.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Djailer:

You just chose the airsu.ltan guy over me. Very well then. I'll be a gentleman now.

So long, Nitty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Girls Without Bra Partying In Lagos Resurfaces Online / 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo)