Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy (10691 Views)

Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Yea. He deserves to stew in his own misery. Sounds like a very sad person.
You are right. But neanderthal? Chai, that is juşt brutal. You have killed him, metaphorically. grin. It was really nice exchanging texts with you. I feel I am holding you up. Do şleepwell and have a wonderful nightrest. smiley
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by lasisi69(f): 3:36am On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Me too!!! cheesy Russian!
....°•°We don't speak the same language so it's kinda hard ta lay the cham on em though angry
look up "CHAM" in the dictionary
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Burgerlomo: 3:44am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:
Dear God, pls i pray soon to meet a good foreign boy to love me. Like Nico&Vinz. Black but foreign.

Foreign boys are amazing.

Many Nigerian boys ....

have inevachop mentality.

They buy you gala... they want it back in s**

They are quick to talk bad about you even when things are going good

They are always looking around like hungry lions for the girl to cheat on you with

The humble nice ones are ugly and broke, the rich ones are proud and dubious

They are too frustrated wit the state of naija

They always assume all girls are fake hoes

Foreign guys...

They are aware of basic responsibilities in life.

They pay attention to their body, and are fit

If they say they love you, they love you o

They are just too caring, and real in relationships.
Not to talk of the fact that ur babies will b cute.

Foreign guys are reasonable. They listen to ur feelings, and they try to make things work

They arent bossy

They dont underrate you simply because you are a baby mama

Just dont date a gangsta. Dat wan weyrey pass broke naija e-warrior.

God please all I want is true love.
Answer me in Jesus name. AMEN

Look no further here I am grin

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Smellymouth: 6:19am On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
lol... tell smellymouth I am very ready for him.. Shey he has been yabbing me since.. he will hear it hot from me...

MEEE? cool shocked shocked grin

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Cutehector(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

MEEE? cool shocked shocked grin
lol just run enta insyd cave for 12 months.. Saturday go soon reach make dem create new campaign thread... na me against u
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Smellymouth: 6:27am On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
lol just run enta insyd cave for 12 months.. Saturday go soon reach make dem create new campaign thread... na me against u

grin cheesy grin cheesy baba, what's wrong with your mail? I ve tried sending you mails like a dozen times.

Abeg u get another mail?

You against me? Hahahahah.. nothing dey touch me na grin
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Cutehector(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy grin cheesy baba, what's wrong with your mail? I ve tried sending you mails like a dozen times.

Abeg u get another mail?

You against me? Hahahahah.. nothing dey touch me na grin
it's ur mail oo dah's not working. Oya just gv me ur whatsapp Addy instead..
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Smellymouth: 6:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
it's ur mail oo dah's not working. Oya just gv me ur whatsapp Addy instead..

Sent it... E better deliver oo! Or send am another email when I fit reach out to u
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sent it... E better deliver oo! Or send am another email when I fit reach out to u
guy just send me ur whatsapp Addy jor.. i'v not seen any mail.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=44926778][/quote]
Joker!
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Smellymouth: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
guy just send me ur whatsapp Addy jor.. i'v not seen any mail.

Seen it?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin °•°E pain am!
Bye
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

Seen it?
I Ddnt see any number jor. Just send ur number through mail
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Smellymouth: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
I Ddnt see any number jor. Just send ur number through mail
U don see am? Waiting
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

U don see am? Waiting
alaga I no see am.. I go mention u for one thread like dat nw so u go send me am there

Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Slapsticker: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

God knows what I mean. You are not God. I dont even want to hear somali abeg

I have got Indian friends that would gladly help. You will to pay the dowry tho. grin
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Slapsticker:

I have got Indian friends that would gladly help. You will to pay the dowry tho. grin

Indian families are too complicated.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by mrkay101(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Jeeez... what kind of ass would that be doe?
foreign guys are better. Doesnt mean they are all great. But the odds are always in your favor with a foreign dude.

That's no true at all. The only diference is u'd be in another environment entirely.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
mrkay101:

That's no true at all. The only diference is u'd be in another environment entirely.

I dnt care fr the environ. As long as hes not naija bred
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Me too!!! cheesy Russian!
....°•°We don't speak the same language so it's kinda hard ta lay the cham on em though angry
I've noticed you're always quick to disdain any Naija girl-bashing, thread, but here you are basking in the euphoria of a Naija guy-bashing thread. Says a lot about you.....
Fabian's nitwitted version is right, we Naija guys should just leave these Naija chicks alone (even if its just for three months) so that they can date their foreign guys. But I know you dumb goats will still be chasing them like dogs in heat, even though you know you don't deserve them, Naija babes have so much to offer; they provide intelligent inputs in their guy's life, they work hard and financially aid their partners, they engage in insightful/learned discussions and they are well mannered, are not demanding and spend money reasonably. Pls, I beg you in the name of God, stop holding them back from their dreams, just ignore them for like two/three months. Naija chicks deserve to be happy
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
@OP

There're good men and vise versa everywhere. How good are you as a lady? Send me PM if you're altruistic and reciprocal by nature, I'll connect you to well-to-do yet humble and loyal man. However, if you're covetous and rude yet still long for a good man, then you're on your own.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Gebbson007(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

I never said all... the odds are better with the foreign guys.
think f it wt if u meet d 1 DAT ll take u out f naija n sells u off 2 anoda guy white dude and u end up being a s*x worker .madam fink,use Ur mind 2 tink n Nt Ur skull .
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Gebbson007:

think f it wt if u meet d 1 DAT ll take u out f naija n sells u off 2 anoda guy white dude and u end up being a s*x worker .madam fink,use Ur mind 2 tink n Nt Ur skull .

Still doesnt proove that most naija guys are worth anything. Maybe my choice in ur opinion means i will just jump desperately after any dumb fool with an accent. Dnt worry . My thinkn is intact, and many naija guys have done worse than this to girls who were thinking with 100% REASONABLE FACAULTY
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by UyiIredia(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Which kain useless prayer b dis ?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Gebbson007(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Still doesnt proove that most naija guys are worth anything. Maybe my choice in ur opinion means i will just jump desperately after any dumb fool with an accent. Dnt worry . My thinkn is intact, and many naija guys have done worse than this to girls who were thinking with 100% REASONABLE FACAULTY
uhm
Neva said u desperate buh do u mind, telling NL HW 2 spot a white a$$ crook so den ladies Lyk u wunt fall fr em,cux I c u re intelligent and u sound Lyk U got it al figured out.share on
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bye
*Waves him out* °•°bye bye
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
DragonReborn:
I've noticed you're always quick to disdain any Naija girl-bashing, thread, but here you are basking in the euphoria of 9ija guy-bashing thread. Says a lot about you.....
Fabian's nitwitted version is right, we Naija guys should just leave these Naija chicks alone (even if its just for three months) so that they can date their foreign guys. But I know you dumb goats will still be chasing them like dogs in heat, even though you know you don't deserve them, Naija babes have so much to offer; they provide intelligent inputs in their guy's life, they work hard and financially aid their partners, they engage in insightful/learned discussions and they are well mannered, are not demanding and spend money reasonably. Pls, I beg you in the name of God, stop holding them back from their dreams, just ignore them for like two/three months. Naija chicks deserve to be happy
°•°•Why couldn't you say all this when 9ja women where being bashed on those numerous threads you viewed
.....°•°You cry I've not been a 'champion' for 9ja men but you've not been for yer women who get bashed far more than you men ever have or will be.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Gebbson007:
uhm
Neva said u desperate buh do u mind, telling NL HW 2 spot a white a$$ crook so den ladies Lyk u wunt fall fr em,cux I c u re intelligent and u sound Lyk U got it al figured out.share on

The smartest women have not spotted the most diabolical of naija men nd the nr of hearbreaks r piling up daily... ur nw giving me mission impossible. To each his own dear. I just knw what i want.
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Empero1:
@OP

There're good men and vise versa everywhere. How good are you as a lady? Send me PM if you're altruistic and reciprocal by nature, I'll connect you to well-to-do yet humble and loyal man. However, if you're covetous and rude yet still long for a good man, then you're on your own.

Hello bro... i dnt need ur connect. God is still in d business of answering my prayers. Let him judge me and give me what I deserve. Thank you
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°•Why couldn't you say all this when 9ja women where being bashed on those numerous threads you viewed
.....°•°You cry I've not been a 'champion' for 9ja men but you've not been for yer women who get bashed far more than you men ever have or will be.

Dont mind them... whenever the table turns around, they will start running around defending themselves as.if they are saints who didnt do the same bashing against innocent women. look at that one calling women goats, yet he prays for a good girl. Is he a good guy?
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
UyiIredia:
Which kain useless prayer b dis ?
It should b useless to you. Unless you are gay
Re: Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
DragonReborn:
I've noticed you're always quick to disdain any Naija girl-bashing, thread, but here you are basking in the euphoria of a Naija guy-bashing thread. Says a lot about you.....

I dont want a naija guy who calls naija girls dumb goats and dogs in the same sentence. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Girls Without Bra Partying In Lagos Resurfaces Online / I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Husband – Daughter Tells Mom (photo)