Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! (3080 Views)

It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 2) / It’s A Man’s World, But A Woman’s Paradise (part 1) / ***is It Really A Man's World??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2017
u can never dominate man. impossible. the only thing you have power over some men is Sex. Luckily men are waking up so it's no longer a power. All hail Men!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by QueenSekxy(f): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2017
insecure clown

2 Likes

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2017
angry

∆ Who are talking to?
Estás loxo? ∆
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by ClitoPen: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Mrbolt555:
u can never dominate man. impossible. the only thing you have power over some men is Sex. Luckily men are waking up so it's no longer a power. All hail Men!
Who did this to you?

2 Likes

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by ubunja(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:
insecure clown
"INSECURE"

that magic word women just discovered can actually make men make stupid desicions to prove they are not insecure.

if a guy doesnt agree with u :he is insecure
if a guy wants u to do something u dont want to do : call him insecure

its the word of the year grin
give us a break please

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by ubunja(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2017
we call it the Sexodus bro.
men are walking away. grin grin
and b!tches be scared.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by RoyalBlak007: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
undecided
¤¿
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
Who release this one tongue

1 Like

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by makydebbie(f): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

"INSECURE"

that magic word women just discovered can actually make men make stupid desicions to prove they are not insecure.

if a guy doesnt agree with u :he is insecure
if a guy wants u to do something u dont want to do : call him insecure

its the word of the year grin
give us a break please

"FEMINIST, OLOSHO, SLAY QUEEN"

These are the magic words men just discovered because they've comprehension issues and they forget everyone can have an opinion.

If a lady's assertion doesn't agree with them, she's a feminist or olosho. If better, slay queen because you're always right. Men are never wrong and they're the ones entitled to an opinion.

These are the terms of the year, give us a break please.

Someone will quote me calling me a feminist even though I'm not one. Watch out. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by QueenSekxy(f): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:

These are the magic words men just discovered because they've comprehension issues and they forget everyone can have an opinion.

If a lady's assertion doesn't agree with them, she's a feminist or olosho. If better, slay queen because you're always right. Men are never wrong and they're the ones entitled to an opinion.

This are the terms of the year, give us a break please.

Someone who I'll quote me calling me a feminist even though I'm not one. Watch out. grin
gringrin

Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by pu7pl3(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Lol...ok grin
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by makydebbie(f): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

gringrin

Where have you been?
Just around jare, commenting when necessary. This place no just dey again. How are you?
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by QueenSekxy(f): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Just around jare, commenting when necessary. This place no just dey again. How are you?
I know rightcry

I just deh and you??
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by makydebbie(f): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I know rightcry

I just deh and you??
I'm cool dear, complements of the season. kiss
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by QueenSekxy(f): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm cool dear, complements of the season. kiss
thanks forgot jareh,,

season greetings dear smiley

where's blackhawk??
,,you guys really hustling for the seasongrin
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by makydebbie(f): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

thanks forgot jareh,,

season greetings dear smiley

where's blackhawk??
,,you guys really hustling for the seasongrin
Lol, it's true oo. I no dey see her again. She's cool dear. I think her holiday started today so you'll see much of her now. She's using 03.
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by ubunja(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:

These are the terms of the year, give us a break please.

Someone will quote me calling me a feminist even though I'm not one. Watch out. grin
how can olosho be word of the year when olosho is the world's oldest profession?
feminism is dead in the water.look around you. Hilary Clinton lost the presidency to the biggest woman-hater of the century in the US , the world capital of Feminism.
this week Nkosazana-Dlamini of the South Africa lost the party presidency to a man in africa's capital of feminism south africa. loool the movement is a joke the ordinary woman doesnt support thats only infront of us coz the Media keeps force-feeding us that sewage.
and its funny how u are proud to be a slayqueen but get pissed when men praise virgins.

continue believing illusions.lies are your fav.thats why u wear make-up and dead people's hair grin grin
men rule this mo+herfvcker. love it or hate it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by QueenSekxy(f): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, it's true oo. I no dey see her again. She's cool dear. I think her holiday started today so you'll see much of her now. She's using 03.
oh yeah 03..

how's the season over there,,here I'm not seeing anything cry
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by makydebbie(f): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

how can olosho be word of the year when olosho is the world's oldest profession?
feminism is dead in the water.look around you. Hilary Clinton lost the presidency to the biggest woman-hater of the century in the US , the world capital of Feminism.
this week Nkosazana-Dlamini of the South Africa lost the party presidency to a man in africa's capital of feminism south africa. loool the movement is a joke the ordinary woman doesnt support thats only infront of us coz the Media keeps force-feeding us that sewage.
and its funny how u are proud to be a slayqueen but get pissed when men praise virgins.

continue believing illusions.lies are your fav.thats why u wear make-up and dead people's hair grin grin
Comprehension issues. grin

Who mentioned slayqueens? Most men are confused hypocrites sha. Carry your insecurity out of my mention jare.

1 Like

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by makydebbie(f): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

oh yeah 03..

how's the season over there,,here I'm not seeing anything cry
Lol, even harmattan has started here. Yea it's showing I guess, I don't go out like that tho so I can't say.
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by ubunja(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Comprehension issues. grin

Who mentioned slayqueens? Most men are confused hypocrites sha. Carry your insecurity out of my mention jare.
nigerian air must be dusty.its affecting your brain.

makydebbie:

These are the magic words men just discovered..."

visit us in South Africa for some fresh air. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by QueenSekxy(f): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, even harmattan has started here. Yea it's showing I guess, I don't go out like that tho so I can't say.
you still working or you are done for the year?
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by makydebbie(f): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

nigerian air must be dusty.its affecting your brain.

makydebbie:

These are the magic words men just discovered..."

visit us in South Africa for some fresh air. wink
Who said I'm in Nigeria? Better claim your country.
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by makydebbie(f): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you still working or you are done for the year?
I closed around last week thrusday dear. Till next year, I'm free.
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by QueenSekxy(f): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
I closed around last week thrusday dear. Till next year, I'm free.
oh wawu!!

enjoy your Xmas jareh wink
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by makydebbie(f): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

oh wawu!!

enjoy your Xmas jareh wink
Thanks dear, you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by Nobodys(f): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

sorry dear .....u are the one believing in illusions....you are always on threads like this trying to prove a point that is an illusion and you know it......
Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by ubunja(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
sorry dear .....u are the one believing in illusions....you are always on threads like this trying to prove a point that is an illusion and you know it......
say what u will. u know the sky is not red. just like women follow where men lead. lets not lie to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by Nobodys(f): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

say what u will. u know the sky is not red. just like women follow where men lead. lets not lie to ourselves.
only in your world dear. and that world exist's in your head..you need enlightenment.bye.

1 Like

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by ubunja(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
only in your world dear. and that world exist's in your head..you need enlightenment.bye.
isnt it hilarious thou:
boasting women are the sh!t on a site made by a man,while u use a device made by a man to access the web,sitting on a chair made by a man,in a building built by a man,or in a car driven by a man,and designed by a man.? isnt it funny? going to college on your dad's moola,or the GVT grants that originates from taxes paid mostly be men? isnt it hillarious? that u feel safe where u are coz u can call the Police,most of whom are men?
grin grin grin
i also hate the fact that i cant fly like birds. but no matter how much i deny it, birds are the masters of the air.
get angry Nobody,but also get sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2017
Closet homosexual spotted shocked

We love men and if you have problems with women then come join me and enjoy the D grin

#_Fag_taaa

3 Likes

Re: It's A Man's World, Women Shut Up! by Nobodys(f): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2017
ubunja:

isnt it hilarious thou:
boasting women are the sh!t on a site made by a man,while u use a device made by a man to access the web,sitting on a chair made by a man,in a building built by a man,or in a car driven by a man,and designed by a man.? isnt it funny? going to college on your dad's moola,or the GVT grants that originates from taxes paid mostly be men? isnt it hillarious? that u feel safe where u are coz u can call the Police,most of whom are men?
grin grin grin
i also hate the fact that i cant fly like birds. but no matter how much i deny it, birds are the masters of the air.
get angry Nobody,but also get sense.
kikikiki lame points..... following your points though....would these men exist without a woman?..
...if this is why you feel men are better then swithrt what you need pass enlightenment , you need to go bCk to sch , my 12 years old nephew won't spill this trash......

Wait did you just say go to school on Father's moola. ooo well i understand your problem now, unfortunately it's beyond me. bye....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship / Warri Girl Dump Boy Friend After Iphone11 Val Gift / The Wisdom Of An Igbo Man And How I Fell For It Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.