Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

That Awkward Moment When You Are Duped By Your Girlfriend! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment When You Are Duped By Your Girlfriend! (2990 Views)

That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / That Awkward Moment Bae Refuses To Allow U Put Just The Tips (18+) / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Are Duped By Your Girlfriend! by torqque7(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
EroticAngelina:

i'm a feminist, but I don't go extreme like some women who don't know the true meaning of feminism or the right act of feminism.
I believe in Men as the head, buh I won't give respect when men use that 'post' to ride or act unjustly to women. shikina.

that being said. I wanna address the issue u brought up abt me siding with the women.
I believe when there's an issue or a fault committed by two parties (example here, male and female), its majority of the ppl committing that crime that should be emphasized on more.
its just like voting. the Minors' vote don't count, buh that doesn't mean they didn't vote or aren't citizens.

u sound like a smartazz, I believe u can relate Wat I just said to the topic at hand smiley
Hmm I sha see your point tho. But hope your believe in the man as the head is genuinely from your heart and not because your culture here in Africa tells you so?you know a lot of nija women that their husbands mistakenly flies them to meet him in a more developed country like the US tend to become full blown feminist over night and decide to make themselves the head of the home,something they couldn't do back in nija..am suspecting you o,you go sabi punish man well well lol
Anyway it really doesn't look like you are going to let me win in this debate abi tonguetongue,its expected you will side your gender no matter what so no wahala grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Are Duped By Your Girlfriend! by sapien(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
EroticAngelina:

I never said that.

but is sex enjoyed when u are doing it to get a promotion from ur boss?
sure its physically enjoyed for obvious reasons, but is ur heart there?
I believe sex should be enjoyed wholeheartedly, bkus u luv that person or find that person attractive, not because u have a promotion on the line.
Why do you keep harping on promotion? Don't we see some female bosses who also take advantage of their male subordinates?

And these men dare not reject the sexual demands unless they want to be fired!
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Are Duped By Your Girlfriend! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
sapien:
Why do you keep harping on promotion? Don't we see some female bosses who also take advantage of their male subordinates?

And these men dare not reject the sexual demands unless they want to be fired!

buh men do it more than the women.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Are Duped By Your Girlfriend! by sapien(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
EroticAngelina:

buh men do it more than the women.
Does that change the fact that women also do it?

Or you just wanna heap all the blames on the men?
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Are Duped By Your Girlfriend! by nuggarito: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2016
This op is ma niggur.... cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Frank My Old Friend Bang Me On 2008 Christmas Eva As Christmas Gift / My Girlfriend’s Little Sister (A Short Romantic Story) / HELP! My Sexy Mother-in-law Keeps Telling Me To Massage Her Buttocks - Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.