Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (48823 Views)

What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape / Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by HolyHero: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Hilarious! Unholy villian.

Are you holy bro?
isn't it obvious?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DanceVille: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
HolyHero:
isn't it obvious?
Haha! Yes it's obvious.

Holy you're.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Rexhenrex(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Nice Nice One bro. Me love it.
thats wat it should be bro!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Rexhenrex(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
funnynation:
So for ur mind now?
and ur point exactly is? Pls don't mention if u having nothing to say pls.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by habsydiamond(m): 12:36am On Apr 23, 2016
I won advice ladies wey don get man ready to marry them to sample the guys wella ooo. So as to know if he is capable as a striker, midfielder, and defender. If u wait till after marriage u may regret ur decision for not having sex b4.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 23, 2016
#TeamVirgin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 23, 2016
@op I m trying to go the no sex before marriage route but most of the girls I meet want to give it to me with ease, as in I am yet to meet one that will say no, let's not do this. The problem is that we are already in a perversed generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2016
Wallahi sex is sweet but wayo no women wan give me some wai,so for night like this i dey sneak inside Buhari farm knack knack him goats and malu
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by AreaFada2: 12:49am On Apr 23, 2016
So after avoiding sex till marriage, you then go and marry a girl who has already destroyed her womb with abortions. tongue shocked

Or marry a guy that has slept with every dirt girl in the neighbourhood and has contracted STIs a million times. shocked

Meanwhile, both the abortion lady and olosho super fan forming virgin. grin cheesy

Soon it will be "10 reasons to marry and never have sex with the hubby/wife at all." tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by AreaFada2: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2016
habsydiamond:
I won advice ladies wey don get man ready to marry them to sample the guys wella ooo. So as to know if he is capable as a striker, midfielder, and defender. If u wait till after marriage u may regret ur decision for not having sex b4.

I know a lady in the situation right now.

No sex courtship for like 18 months or so. Then a fancy big marriage.

The hubby only wants sex for 2 to 3 times in 3 months! Both live in same house.

Sure enough, the marriage is quarter to crash.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Tijay90(m): 12:56am On Apr 23, 2016
Can people ever stop deceiving themselves... How can you deprive yourself of an in-built biological function?Well, I guess ur childhood indoctrination was solid,& is still at work...but pls let it apply to you alone...you don't go about telling people how to live their lives...PS: if you must avoid premarital sex,please get castrated,or seal your vagina. the urge will remain though...cheers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Adedayo97(m): 1:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Any way sha God day by our side hmmm"abeg hw much be fuel 4 ur side jare
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by quincynana(m): 1:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Oga dis 1 na advice 4 1990's, tinz don change , grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

I know a lady in the situation right now.

No sex courtship for like 18 months or so. Then a fancy big marriage.

The hubby only wants sex for 2 to 3 times in 3 months! Both live in same house.

Sure enough, the marriage is quarter to crash.
Damn! I'm sorry for the lady sha. She's really suffering emotionally and physically.
Her hubby may have erectile dysfunction too

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by diczo(m): 1:47am On Apr 23, 2016
Frei:
shiiiiiiii

True talk.they like even more than we do but they keep pretending. But when match start you fear their work rate for center of midfield. Good night pals.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Luckygurl(f): 1:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Frei:
shiiiiiiii

Lmao!! Not like I don't agree with the OP but the image you used in your post sent me ROTFL grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by goingape1: 2:01am On Apr 23, 2016
DanceVille:
Being unmarry should be a very special time for you; A time to study and learn; To think about what you would like to do in the future; To develop friendships; And to grow into the kind of person you want to be as an adult.This is an exciting time for you to discover the opposite sex buh without having to deal with the complications of being involved in sexual activity.

Dating can be a lot of fun without sex! Getting into the sexual scene can short-circuit the growth you need to become a mature adult!.

Don't be afraid you will lose him or her if you say "NO" to sex.If your boyfriend wants you only for your physical self, then they aren't worth it.

Ten Good Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex When You Haven't Marry.

1. First of all, you won't ever have to worry about getting pregnant, you will never experience the fear and anxiety of having to tell your parents, "I'm pregnant.." or "I got my girlfriend pregnant".Pregnancy should be a happy announcement after marriage.

2. You will never have to worry about getting "STD"[Sexually Transmitted Disease].

3. You'll be free to grow emotionally, psychologically, intellectualy and spiritually.

4. You will feel good about yourself, knowing that you didn't give in to your partner pressure.

5. By not falling into "the sex-trap" , you're building your psychological strength and self-esteem.

6. You will be setting an example for others, siblings, friends and people around you, showing them that sexual activity can be avoided.

7. You will be protecting your own reputation, no lady wants to be known as "Loose" or "Olosho", no guy wants the reputation of being a "Stud" or "Maniaks".

8. You will known for certain that he or she cares about you for who are and not just for your physical person.

9. You will be free to channel your energies into healthy activities such as Reading, Studies, Sports, etc.

10. The last buh not least... You will learn not confuse love with sex.Sex can be spontaneous and brief (A One Night Stand).Love takes time to grow and lasts forever.

NB
I created this thread to advice everyone(Both Gender) not to think "Sex is Love" before marriage.A guy can have sex with you today and dump you tomorrow.And will always badmouth you infront of his friends.

Say No To Sex Before Marriage..

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Most of them need to be advice on why not to have sex before marriage.
then tell all NAIJA WOMEN to be virgin undecided

As far she is not a virgin you can go ahead and sex her to know the product you are buying.

You can't buy a second hand product without testing it! It doesn't happen all around the world. You must test the product to see the authenticity.

What if that product you are trying to buy did numerous abortion and can't even give birth anymore undecided will you be sitting there and be saying If I know I won't bought it?

We are in a world WEREBY FOOLISH WOMEN have wasted there youthful exuberance jumping from one men to another like a frog wasting unborn babies and you expect us not to test our product before buying undecided

Gone are those days were virgins were like multitude but now we only see useless WOMEN who are infested with money and don't care about there body but rather exchange there virgin with papers and disease. And you want us not to test our product but just carry it undecided

We are not FOOLISH and I don't tolerate nonsense for FOOLISH WOMAN. If a woman tell me no sex before marriage that day I will cut off the relationship because I know she want to scam me in taking her counterfeited product to the alter. I WILL TELL THAT WOMAN LET HER GO TO HER FATHER IM SURE HE WILL MARRY HER.

USELESS WOMEN.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by omobaekiti: 2:18am On Apr 23, 2016
So many kids this days on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by InvertedHammer: 2:31am On Apr 23, 2016
/
...so that when you finally get married to him and find out that he is impotent or that two of you are not sexually compatible, then you can go to a church and do Thanksgiving for taking an advice from the OP who is probably a pre-teen.
\

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by cloudgoddess(f): 2:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Tijay90:
Can people ever stop deceiving themselves... How can you deprive yourself of an in-built biological function?Well, I guess ur childhood indoctrination was solid,& is still at work...but pls let it apply to you alone...you don't go about telling people how to live their lives...PS: if you must avoid premarital sex,please get castrated,or seal your vagina. the urge will remain though...cheers.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by ramalot(m): 2:54am On Apr 23, 2016
What ignoramuses fail to understand is that bad sex IS a deal breaker in any romantic relationship. If the sex is terrible, the relationship WILL fall apart.

Many people stay in sexually frustrating marriages because they took the "moral high-ground." Then remain depressed, and channel their frustration in everyday life.

You don't have to go around banging everything that moves. But if your relationship has come to a "possible marriage" stage, then do yourselves a favor and have some sex. Once you do, you'll be in a better position to speak on your compatibility as a couple.

Other than that, you're just playing Russian roulette.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by DedeNkem: 2:55am On Apr 23, 2016
Complete rubbish!

Have sex with whoever you want to marry before you marry them!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:09am On Apr 23, 2016
No way.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by SlimHan(f): 3:17am On Apr 23, 2016
@op, you re damn right. Tho not easy. It is the best thing for we ladies most especially because we are always at the loosing end.Guys have nothing to loose after break up. God help us
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by banmee(m): 3:20am On Apr 23, 2016
DanceVille:
Being unmarry should be a very special time for you; A time to study and learn; To think about what you would like to do in the future; To develop friendships; And to grow into the kind of person you want to be as an adult.This is an exciting time for you to discover the opposite sex buh without having to deal with the complications of being involved in sexual activity.

Dating can be a lot of fun without sex! Getting into the sexual scene can short-circuit the growth you need to become a mature adult!.

Don't be afraid you will lose him or her if you say "NO" to sex.If your boyfriend wants you only for your physical self, then they aren't worth it.

1. First of all, you won't ever have to worry about getting pregnant, you will never experience the fear and anxiety of having to tell your parents, "I'm pregnant.." or "I got my girlfriend pregnant".Pregnancy should be a happy announcement after marriage.

2. You will never have to worry about getting "STD"[Sexually Transmitted Disease].

3. You'll be free to grow emotionally, psychologically, intellectualy and spiritually.

4. You will feel good about yourself, knowing that you didn't give in to your partner pressure.

5. By not falling into "the sex-trap" , you're building your psychological strength and self-esteem.

6. You will be setting an example for others, siblings, friends and people around you, showing them that sexual activity can be avoided.

7. You will be protecting your own reputation, no lady wants to be known as "Loose" or "Olosho", no guy wants the reputation of being a "Stud" or "Maniaks".

8. You will known for certain that he or she cares about you for who are and not just for your physical person.

9. You will be free to channel your energies into healthy activities such as Reading, Studies, Sports, etc.

10. The last buh not least... You will learn not confuse love with sex.Sex can be spontaneous and brief (A One Night Stand).Love takes time to grow and lasts forever.

NB
I created this thread to advice everyone(Both Gender) not to think "Sex is Love" before marriage.A guy can have sex with you today and dump you tomorrow.And will always badmouth you infront of his friends.

Story. I would seriously advice that any normal couple should have sex before marriage. It is of the utmost importance that you and your would be spouse are compatible sexually. Believe me, you don't want to find out you are not compatible after the wedding night. Sex is not just for breeding. It is one of the most important glues in a marriage. It is as important as good character. All that nonsense about getting STD'S and getting pregnant can be prevented. Just be responsible about it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Ghost447(m): 3:24am On Apr 23, 2016
post=44949658:
You are right! Just that it's very difficult to stay without sex in this generation!
Not only in this generation, that has always be the case.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by esejessy(f): 3:51am On Apr 23, 2016
Op thumbs up! Everything written there is damn true.I am impressed smiley wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 23, 2016
Op, just one question bro!
Are u a virgin
If no, tank God. I'm going home cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Funny enough, i just had sex before reading this...

Who abstaining from sex epp?

This thread won't stop people from banging

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by esejessy(f): 4:09am On Apr 23, 2016
banmee:

Story. I would seriously advice that any normal couple should have sex before marriage. It is of the utmost importance that you and your would be spouse are compatible sexually. Believe me, you don't want to find out you are not compatible after the wedding night. Sex is not just for breeding. It is one of the most important glues in a marriage. It is as important as good character. All that nonsense about getting STD'S and getting pregnant can be prevented. Just be responsible about it.[quote]
TeenDroidBible
Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by amtaken(f): 4:11am On Apr 23, 2016
At least your advice is for both genders, unlike most guys here who only focus on the girls whenever it comes to advice.

DanceVille:

NB

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville by okusebi(m): 4:11am On Apr 23, 2016
this op is full of crap undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / A Nairalander Wedding In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.