Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. (41024 Views)

What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape / Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Its olatokunbo again and today i want to take you all into my world to share with you 10 reasons why I CAN'T indulge in sexual recklessness and i believe this holds true for countless sexually decent and responsible guys out there so grab a bottle of soft drink or wine,sit on your sofa and enjoy this thought provoking piece.

Before i list these reasons first let me define what indiscriminate sex means from the male perspective:
Indiscriminate means not to use any judgment and you tend to go for any lady that you are sexually attracted to or any lady that tends to be sexually attracted to you. So in other words, in the context of sex, it means you are having sex with anyone and you just don't care who it is as long as the lady is sexually appealing to you.

Now here are the reasons and it may make no sense to some but as i always reiterate,this remains my stand-view.

1. The wastefulness of resources:
I guess this is simple to understand.By the time i try to keep up with 2 or more ladies at a time,i must be ready to spend on them and even if i have all the money in the world, i will soon come to realize how huge i have spent if i sit down to do serious calculation.

2. The negative stigma:
Contrary to the belief of many guys,it is indeed a shameful thing for me to be called a dog. A man must have dignity and sexual integrity which goes a long way to boosting his self worth.

I cant imagine walking down the street and ladies looking at me as a wayward guy who can woo a cockroach in skirt and more demeaning is when i eventually woo a lady i really desire and i find out that i have once dated her blood sister or cousin.Indeed there is a stigma associated with sexual recklessness even in men.

3. The use of condom: Yes this will sound foolish but i believe using a condom is like suffering myself and also very very dumb.Sex is never the same with a rubber no matter how quality the rubber is,what you enjoy is psychological sex and not real sex.

Asides that,as an oral s.x lover I tend to ask myself that of what use is it when i do oral without using mouth condom and then when its time to do the main thing i cover my stick with a rubber,how dumb.

I believe it makes more sense to have one HIV negative partner and do crazy stuffs on her without hindrance and of-course there are other safe ways of preventing pregnancy than the use of a disgusting rubber.(But if you must indulge in indiscriminate sex please use a condom)

4. The risk of STIs:
It is no longer disputable that indiscriminate sex is a good template for contracting deadly sexual diseases but i am not talking about sexually transmitted infections but SPIRITUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS.Many people do not know that when you make love to anyone,you are actually striking a covenant with such person because you only become one in sex. which means when you make love to someone,you share all the spiritual curses of that person and not blessings because the sinful act only attracts the negative curses. This is why you see some philanderers losing the grip on their finances and they always fail to realize that it is because of their sexual recklessness.

5. Prostitution: Oh yes whether you believe it or not, a guy who indulges in indiscriminate sex is a male prostitute.Whether it comes in the form of you being the spender,Gigolo or freelance donor,it does not change the fact that you are indulging in prostitution and you are not different from the female counterpart that stays in a brothel.

6. Peace of mind: Guys will understand the task involved in keeping just one affair let alone keeping many. In fact i wonder what goes through the minds of these guys as they are always devising one means or the other to play smart and avoid terrible clash of titans because most times,when these ladies clash,the man will be the one to suffer because as they say,"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned" so i believe it is better to just maintain one lady and reduce the stress.

7. Living long: Many guys are so ignorant that too much sex kills and while they enjoy having Toke as breakfast,Kate as lunch and Ronke as overnight toy,they are gradually killing their heart and it might just be too late when they wake up to hear the question; "what killed you on earth?" Another fact many guys don't know is that some ladies are so mean that they don't mind killing you rather than allowing another lady to be with you...a case of "if i can't have you,no one will" abeg don't dare ladies o,play safe and be with one lady.

8. I can always get my spec: This is one fact i have come to realize. Out there, we have billions of ladies and they come in different shapes and sizes and trust me, each man has his desired body frame and YES each man can always get his preferred type of lady.

Lets cut the chase and leave the talks of behavior first.I always believe that "whatever is pleasing to the eyes will please the soul" therefore it is important for me to relax and get the body frame that catches my fancy first and foremost so that i can always be glad that i have my choice. To me, its the same hole but different casings so the best bet is to go for my preferred casing and be happy with it.

9. It is a sin against GOD:
Of-course the holy books can not stress this enough. If GOD calls it a sin then who am i to go against his wish because at the end,it will be for my own good and the rewards for remaining sexually decent outweighs the sacrifice made by me to obey GOD.

10. My personal principles:
Sometimes i tend to believe that principled people are better than religious people.
Religious people could easily fall into sin and ask for forgiveness while principled people will seldom do the things their principles go against..

Nothing will ever make me woo a lady i don't see myself marrying or make love to a lady i can't marry or go out to woo a lady just for sex or pay for sex. This is why i believe these laid down principles are more of my guiding rules than my spiritual inclination.

In conclusion, i will say it makes no sense in any way for a reasonable guy to start sleeping around with every Tola,titi,shade and kafaya that catches his fancy.Go for one lady that is appealing to you sexually and enjoy your life...if it does not work out,try again but avoid being called a dog.

181 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by falconey(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2016
11. Hoes aint loyal

12. you lose strength.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by ireneony(f): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2016
The guy above me na werey grin

Here to observe grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by McCarlito(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2016

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Point 3, 4 and 5 is so me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2016
I rest my comment for now.. cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
Here to observe grin
Xup honey.... D lady above me though, she is so happy seeing dis kind of thread.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by obiorathesubtle: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2016
undecided guy sounds like a capital perv..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided guy sounds like a capital perv..

16 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by obiorathesubtle: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Toks2008:
what is this one saying..
your "principles" and whatnot suck ass!!

Didn't read most of it.. But, I felt the desire to call you a capital perv.. smiley smiley I hope you like the name?? smiley smiley

However, we know.. The only reason you don't indulge in "indiscriminate" sex... Is because no one will give it to you.. undecided

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Vikky014(f): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2016
smiley smiley smiley Remain blessed Toks... May God bless you with a sweet and faithful wifey

9 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Elzends(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2016
Make we begin cry undecided Go n get married my friend

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2016
falconey:
8. Hoes aint loyal

9. you lose strength.
Hoes are the number 1 reason!
They bang many women like they fear their banana will expire tomorrow .

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by echo2(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2016
smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
The only reason you don't indulge in "indiscriminate" sex... Is because no one will give it to you.. undecided

grin is sex that hard to get?

I could get it so free and can be as cheap as 1k for short time and 3k till day break...dude use your brain biko.

Please write a thread on reasons why you love indiscriminate sex and stop trolling.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Vikky014:
smiley smiley smiley Remain blessed Toks...
May God bless you with a sweet and faithful wifey

Thanks..Sweet is good enough..if she gets unfaithful i can always show her the way out and get another one...life goes on.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2016
Elzends:
Make we begin cry undecided
Go n get married my friend

Why e dey pain you?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by obiorathesubtle: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2016
Toks2008:

grin is sex that hard to get?

I could get it so free and can be as cheap as 1k for short time and 3k till day break...dude use your brain biko.

Please write a thread on reasons why you love indiscriminate sex and stop trolling.
prostitutes??

Okay.. I'm talking to a rock..

And....

Ion need to create a thread.. I'll give you the only reason right here.. 'It's pleasing'..

Goodbye!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Vikky014(f): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Toks2008:

Thanks..Sweet is good enough..if she gets unfaithful i can always show her the way out and get another one...life goes on.
I pray she wont..be positive

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
prostitutes??

Okay.. I'm talking to a rock..

And....

Ion need to create a thread.. I'll give you the only reason right here.. 'It's pleasing'..

Goodbye!!

Yes dude..prostitutes because those random ladies you sleep around with are not better than prostitutes..the only difference is that they stay in a rented home while prostitutes live in a brothel.

Please have a great weekend ad stop quoting me. I need intelligent people to comment on my threads.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by obiorathesubtle: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2016
Toks2008:

Yes dude..prostitutes because those random ladies you sleep around with are not better than prostitutes..the only difference is that they stay in a rented home while prostitutes live in a brothel.

Please have a great weekend ad stop quoting me. I need intelligent people to comment on my threads.
grin have a great weekend too..

I just pray your sister isn't one of those random swwethearts.. Because I know she's better than a prostitute..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Julietcutie(f): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2016
bless u op... at least there are still responsible guys out der who don't see sleeping around as an achievement ...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Julietcutie:
bless u op... at least there are still responsible guys out der who don't see sleeping around as an achievement ...

Thanks sis.

I honestly believe the act of sleeping around is more of demonic possession than ordinary bad habit.

This is why i tell married ladies that it is not what they can nag out of a man but should rather help him in prayers.

I don't know if this makes sense to lalasticlala or mynd44

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Great piece! smiley

Polluted thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Great piece! smiley
Polluted thread undecided

lol..pullutants are always around...we just have to cope.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by KimBerlyie: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
I hope my future husband is reading this embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by littlemistress: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Excellent!
Some dudes personal principles is to lay as many chics as available.
The critics will soon be here.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Nina4u(f): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Let me ask you ... You say nr 1 u have to spend on them meaning money ..what makes them different than a prostitute? They work from the house and not the streets? Same thing though... if u don't buy Brazilian hair pay recharge card etc..no sex so basycly everyone is prostitutes?? No sex for pleasure lmao no real love..just fakeness ..one guy told me they stiff as firewood and look at u like nicca u ain't done yet..or so cold they could read a magazine while coin it ..u spend on them money then u still got to fight with them to enter .. Here love don't cost a thing ..and if I catch u with someone else ..u go se pepper ..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nina4u:
Let me ask you ... You say nr 1 u have to spend on them meaning money ..what makes them different than a prostitute? They work from the house and not the streets? Same thing though... if u don't buy Brazilian hair pay recharge card etc..no sex so basycly everyone is prostitutes?? No sex for pleasure lmao no real love..just fakeness ..one guy told me they stiff as firewood and look at u like nicca u ain't done yet..or so cold they could read a magazine while coin it ..u spend on them money then u still got to fight with them to enter .. Here love don't cost a thing ..and if I catch u with someone else ..u go se pepper ..

Very true.

Infact some guys spend almmost all they earn in a month to service the needs of their numerous chics...so sad.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
well. . thats my resolve also, no sex till marriage. . .oh, my wedding night is gon be soo hot! . . b.t.w, that hurny ass dam called Oyin just called me, when will she get it, i dnt want you, youre so fvckng ugly and sex perveted! .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
tombravo:
well. . thats my resolve also, no sex till marriage. . .oh, my wedding night is gon be soo hot! . . b.t.w, that hurny ass dam called Oyin just called me, when will she get it, i dnt want you, youre so fvckng ugly and sex perveted! .

wow...no sex till marriage? interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infertile Boyfriend Mysteriously Impregnates Girlfriend / Checkout our Lovely Pre-wedding Photos With My Medical Doctor Fiancee In USA / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.