Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? (3276 Views)

Why Most Guys Cheat / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by chigoizie7(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:
An infuriated girl asked me why a guy will cheat on his well behaved,beautiful and delectable girlfriend but still cheat on her.

As a typical Nigerian,i answered her with different questions. I asked her,"how many phone are u using",she replied 2. I asked her again to name them,with amazement she responded,"I.phone6 with a nokia torchlight phone".Without the knowledge of where I was heading to,i asked her again,why she is using a nokia phone while she has an expensive phone and why she is using pouch to protect the i.phone6 and not the same with the nokia phone. She responded"the i.phone needs to be protected because it is the main phone and is very expensive while the nokia is just to support the i.phone so that the i.phone will have less work load and in turn useful for long".

Placidly,i concluded"the girlfriend is like i.phone6 while the other one is the nokia phone majorly called the side chick,it is for the benefit of the main chic,we have the side chic" grin

Ladies should only try to know whether they are the i.phone6 or the nokia phone.
N.B,not supporting infidelity but saying the covert reality.

DanceVille,Tallesty1,Farano,Prettymina,Stupedinlove,HateU2,Lalasticlala,tosyn2much and other Romancelanders. What do u think.
No bashing please ,just my opinion tongue

I am only interested in her response after all u said
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by eightsin(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2016
You lie... I am almost certain you will cry blue murder if you find out your woman is fvcking some other dude.

Ucheosefoh:
I love the response we have have multiple things to supplement others I wonder why relationship is an exception. I don't mind my girl cheating as long as I am the Iphone 6 even if I am the Nokia touch so long as knacking de take place who cares. I am too busy with money making than who cheat or not.
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Tallesty1(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:
An infuriated girl asked me why a guy will cheat on his well behaved,beautiful and delectable girlfriend but still cheat on her.

As a typical Nigerian,i answered her with different questions. I asked her,"how many phone are u using",she replied 2. I asked her again to name them,with amazement she responded,"I.phone6 with a nokia torchlight phone".Without the knowledge of where I was heading to,i asked her again,why she is using a nokia phone while she has an expensive phone and why she is using pouch to protect the i.phone6 and not the same with the nokia phone. She responded"the i.phone needs to be protected because it is the main phone and is very expensive while the nokia is just to support the i.phone so that the i.phone will have less work load and in turn useful for long".

Placidly,i concluded"the girlfriend is like i.phone6 while the other one is the nokia phone majorly called the side chick,it is for the benefit of the main chic,we have the side chic" grin

Ladies should only try to know whether they are the i.phone6 or the nokia phone.
N.B,not supporting infidelity but saying the covert reality.

DanceVille,Tallesty1,Farano,Prettymina,Stupedinlove,HateU2,Lalasticlala,tosyn2much and other Romancelanders. What do u think.
No bashing please ,just my opinion tongue
You're wickedgrin
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Enockia(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I love the response we have have multiple things to supplement others I wonder why relationship is an exception. I don't mind my girl cheating as long as I am the Iphone 6 even if I am the Nokia touch so long as knacking de take place who cares. I am too busy with money making than who cheat or not.

the realest guy on this thread!!!
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by 4C2215131: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2016
Ucheosefoh:

You're lying and you know it! Talking bout you don't mind your girl cheating as long as you're the Iphone6...
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
eightsin:
You lie... I am almost certain you will cry blue murder if you find out your woman is fvcking some other dude.

My ex is like that we broke up cus she can't stand me with other girls, I don suffer heartbreaks tire sotey my heart don strong so when I said it believe it.
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
eightsin:

as I de now I no get serious babe na fucck mates including some ex if you suffer heartbreaks wey make my heart strong you go even worst pass me sef
Re: A Guy's Epic Response To A Lady's Question Of The Reason Why Guys Cheat.true? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Enockia:

the realest guy on this thread!!!
Experience really thought me a lesson, if you don't have money forget love, loyalty and faithfulness even rich guys are been cheated on let alone poor dudes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hottest And Sexiest Lady On Nairaland / Sad Photos: Gf Glued To Her Dead Bf’s Body For Morethan 3hours After Lightening / 5 Reasons Why Prostitution Is Increasing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.