Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband (40947 Views)

Afeez Owo: My Tribal Marks Got Me Insulted, I Tried Using Sandpaper To Remove... / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by habsydiamond(m): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Leyin ti eti ko ara yin si ta be omo ojo mejo. 95percent of naija actresses give up their lapuna kitten for movie roles. That's the major reason why their marriages don't last. I pray una no go dismantle am again ooo.
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by stteejax(m): 1:07am On Apr 23, 2016
curiositymaster:

Your fada
hang ur moda

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Kiish(m): 1:09am On Apr 23, 2016
you too dey sambisa? We be neighbours be that o... wow!!!
tollyB:

we don't know her here in sambisa...

Lol....

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Kiish(m): 1:10am On Apr 23, 2016
stteejax:
hang ur moda

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Kiish(m): 1:11am On Apr 23, 2016
femi4:
You can watch the Nollywood here:

Africa magic showcase: The return of the prodigal husband

Africa magic Yoruba : Ipadabo Oko Iyawo

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Kiish(m): 1:13am On Apr 23, 2016
bros, can i borrow your accent?
mrbash6113:
It's a serious woman at very dangerous.....can do and whatever for you.....

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by mrbash6113(m): 1:26am On Apr 23, 2016
lol haven't you guys watched the video? aleass dah moment...a kind of shild that have grow up and you later notice that you are the one that born it......I mean am the one that is not my father....It's a serious woman at very dangerous....
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by delishpot: 3:02am On Apr 23, 2016
The beauty of being a man is.... even after whoring around and getting all the women in your street pregnant and even with the risk of dashing your "wife" some STD every one will ask her to pray for you to return back to her and when you do she will throw a thanks giving party.
Its fun being a man.....

They should continue
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by miqos02(m): 4:15am On Apr 23, 2016
wow
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Ondoboi12345678: 4:28am On Apr 23, 2016
Don't tell me you type all this.... I can see how jobless you are
Haute:
"Sweetheart, I love you"

"Honey, I've missed you so much"

"Promise you'll never leave us again"

"I promise..."

"I love you, sweetie"

"I love you more, my angel"

"No, I love you more"

"No, no, no, I love you more"

"I say I love you more!!!"

"Why are you raising your voice at me, I love you more jor!!!"

"You this stubborn woman!"

"You this obstinate waka-waka Israelite!"

*dirty slap*

*counter-attack*

*dirtier slap*

*wrestling match*

Two days later...Nairaland frontpage again.

Hehe...I wish them the very best in their marriage.
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by gabbytabby: 5:31am On Apr 23, 2016
Him pocket money done finish.

Don't mind me just feeling mischievous this morning.
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by yinkslinks(m): 6:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Wow u mean you and your fight dirty? Not a good way to love bro
Haute:
"Sweetheart, I love you"

"Honey, I've missed you so much"

"Promise you'll never leave us again"

"I promise..."

"I love you, sweetie"

"I love you more, my angel"

"No, I love you more"

"No, no, no, I love you more"

"I say I love you more!!!"

"Why are you raising your voice at me, I love you more jor!!!"

"You this stubborn woman!"

"You this obstinate waka-waka Israelite!"

*dirty slap*

*counter-attack*

*dirtier slap*

*wrestling match*

Two days later...Nairaland frontpage again.

Hehe...I wish them the very best in their marriage.
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Kiish:
you too dey sambisa? We be neighbours be that o... wow!!!
wow....this so cool,please let's connect o....right now,we are working on a technology that will end boko harams....
we could need ur expertise

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Adesiji77: 6:23am On Apr 23, 2016
femi4:
You can watch the Nollywood here:

Africa magic showcase: The return of the prodigal husband

Africa magic Yoruba : Ipadabo Oko Iyawo

Return of the "Mark" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by amtaken(f): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Remember they never spoke out till their fans started to interrogate the wife for not wishing the husband a happy birthday.

Sometimes the fans get these celebrities confused.

By the way when are they gonna marry officially abi na common law marriage we go chop?

godG:
Lately, I find it hard to believe many of these so-called 'celebrities' think. At best, most of them act as teenagers; and at worst, toddlers. They are too base. Why sensationalize an issue you could have handled maturely? Why must they create a spectacle out of everything? Ha! Only if they knew the impact such publicity could have on their children.

Men and wo/men of straw.
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by ponkitibobo: 6:48am On Apr 23, 2016
mrbash6113:
It's a serious woman at very dangerous.....can do and whatever for you.....

What are u blabbing......u dey talk for sleep?

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by opey112(m): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2016
Publicity stunt
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by KiNiBiGd: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Mide mide.abike ade tongue

This her cheek get Nike logo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by ibrafia: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2016
grin
tollyB:

grin angry grin
shocked angry goodluck to them.

Lol....
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2016
But did she actually bleep his friend in South Africa to secure an endorsement deal, as alleged??
Just for the records.
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by helphelp: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2016
Una dey mad...and by mad I mean you, your husband and the annoying fans that you have.

Idiots osi
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by DrTims(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]don't mind that idiot woman. Smh. Any woman that cheats can as well kill her husband. It's not even acceptable for a lady to even cheat on her boyfriend talk more of a married woman. Shameful act...
ijebu2020:
Ths girl shld jst shut up how can you keep deceiving ths guy and ure bleeping sugar daddies up and down.....is life all abt libido well one day the charm u used on the guy will clear then it will b too late to realise
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by guysis(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2016
stteejax:
Enjoy some laff ...

. . . . . . “Some former leaders died and went to hell. The British leader asks the devil to allow him make a phone call to London to know the welfare of his people. He spends five minutes. Satan bills him $5000.The United States leader makes his call for eight minutes and Satan bills him $8000. The Nigerian leader calls Abuja and spends two hours. He is briefed about the fuel trouble, Boko Haram, kidnapping, budget brouhaha and the anti-corruption war.

“After his call, he asks Satan, ‘How much is my bill?’ Satan replies: ‘Your bill is $1.’

Surprised, the Nigerian leader says: ‘How come my own call is cheaper than the other two leaders’? I stayed longest on the phone.’

Satan, smiling, replies: “What’s the difference? Calling hell from hell is not expensive; it’s a local call.”
grin grin
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by stteejax(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=Kiish post=44956954][/quote]lol..nice pic

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by GBADEYZ: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2016
no be dis woman wey sabi curse person,
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by ikupakuti(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2016
No pursue am again ooo!

They faught and settled without outsiders knowing the cause of their rift...smart couple
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by fckmn24seg(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2016
tollyB:

Lol....

Also in france grin
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by fckmn24seg(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2016
ponkitibobo:

What are u blabbing......u dey talk for sleep?

You never watch that video of the guy that said that statement? If you want I can send it to u on request
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
stteejax:
hang ur moda

Na joke I dey oooo
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by stteejax(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
curiositymaster:

Na joke I dey oooo
me too bro..greetings
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
stteejax:
me too bro..greetings

Cheers
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by smiliyB(f): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
lovedatruth:
Hope we won't here Any rubbish again o. I smell arrangee reunion o.
hear not here,be smelling up n down can't u simply be happy 4 them...smhh >:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World" / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) / Iyabo Ojo At The Beach In Florida (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.