Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband (40946 Views)

Afeez Owo: My Tribal Marks Got Me Insulted, I Tried Using Sandpaper To Remove... / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by MoreWahala: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fighting the new publicity stunt
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Scarceguy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
stteejax:
Enjoy some laff ...

. . . . . . “Some former leaders died and went to hell. The British leader asks the devil to allow him make a phone call to London to know the welfare of his people. He spends five minutes. Satan bills him $5000.The United States leader makes his call for eight minutes and Satan bills him $8000. The Nigerian leader calls Abuja and spends two hours. He is briefed about the fuel trouble, Boko Haram, kidnapping, budget brouhaha and the anti-corruption war.

“After his call, he asks Satan, ‘How much is my bill?’ Satan replies: ‘Your bill is $1.’

Surprised, the Nigerian leader says: ‘How come my own call is cheaper than the other two leaders’? I stayed longest on the phone.’

Satan, smiling, replies: “What’s the difference? Calling hell from hell is not expensive; it’s a local call.”
not funny tongue
stteejax:
Enjoy some laff ...

. . . . . . “Some former leaders died and went to hell. The British leader asks the devil to allow him make a phone call to London to know the welfare of his people. He spends five minutes. Satan bills him $5000.The United States leader makes his call for eight minutes and Satan bills him $8000. The Nigerian leader calls Abuja and spends two hours. He is briefed about the fuel trouble, Boko Haram, kidnapping, budget brouhaha and the anti-corruption war.

“After his call, he asks Satan, ‘How much is my bill?’ Satan replies: ‘Your bill is $1.’

Surprised, the Nigerian leader says: ‘How come my own call is cheaper than the other two leaders’? I stayed longest on the phone.’

Satan, smiling, replies: “What’s the difference? Calling hell from hell is not expensive; it’s a local call.”
not funny
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by dangotesmummy: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Awo mercy

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by shonasleek(f): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
After washing ur undies in the open, learn to sort out ur differences inside ur home and not blowing the horn. Ur marriage/family isn't a nollywood movie.

Congrats to u both anyway, God's blessings. For the sake of ur kids make it happen, make ur marriage work!!!

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Idrismusty97(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
The husband should be the one posting that not her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by freecocoa(f): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
What is wrong with these people for feck's sakes?

You say all the nonsense you did and all of a sudden, he is now your guardian angel after wanting to kill you and abandoning you.

I honestly don't get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by stteejax(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Scarceguy:
not funny :Pnot funny
and you quoted it...
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by samsam2019: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fr sources close to this family it seem like the lady loves this man more than the man loves her and it's easy to see as she flaunts him everywhere.

I'm sure she's the happiest that they are back and there are some donkeys online saying trash about her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Happy everything was solved and really hoping a real reconciliation takes place. It takes huge courage to forgive when you've been done wrong. She still could have kept the issue between family sha
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by bedspread: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
PRAISE PRAISE THE LORD
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by iyibest: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nice one jare
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by femi4: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
You can watch the Nollywood here:

Africa magic showcase: The return of the prodigal husband

Africa magic Yoruba : Ipadabo Oko Iyawo
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by otayibo: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
dis gal is not ready for dis guy but y dis guy no open his head and think straight na?...
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Saintgeo: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Haute:
"Sweetheart, I love you"
"Honey, I've missed you so much"
"Promise you'll never leave us again"
"I promise..."
"I love you, sweetie"
"I love you more, my angel"
"No, I love you more"
"No, no, no, I love you more"
"I say I love you more!!!"
"Why are you raising your voice at me, I love you more jor!!!"
"You this stubborn woman!"
"You this obstinate waka-waka Israelite!"
*dirty slap*
*counter-attack*
*dirtier slap*
*wrestling match*
Two days later...Nairaland frontpage again.
Hehe...I wish them the very best in their marriage.
you are wicked
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Saintgeo: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Haute:
"Sweetheart, I love you"
"I promise..."
"I love you, sweetie"
"No, I love you more"
*dirty slap*
*counter-attack*
*dirtier slap*
*wrestling match*
you are wicked
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by onatisi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
I predicted this rubbish just 3 days ago that all this drama was planned ,now they will make a movie out of this story,organise a show with a popular Fuji musician to celebrate their reunion and sell the video ..

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by opisco98(f): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Happy for you guys...rili luv myde
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by DExplorer1: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Just incase your husband leaves you and the kids at home to rent another apartment outside.

Here's the password

Feign some sickness and see him coming back. If he does, he cares, if he doesn't, your marriage is over already.

Thank Mide later.
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by DExplorer1: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
freecocoa:

You say all the nonsense you did and all of a sudden, he is now your guardian angel after wanting to kill you and abandoning you.

I honestly don't get it.
That's African love baby! cheesy
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by nedu2000(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
No surprise she's light-skinned
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by 4ward(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ashleyma77:
mydemartins: "The Storm Is Over!!!.... Thank You Lord For This Great Reunion!!... And I Say A Very Big Thanks To All Our Fans and Well Wishers... Thank You For Your Prayers and Concerns.. We Sincerely Appreciate You All... @officialafeezowo .... You Are Not Just My Husband... You Are My Guardian Angel ... Thank You For Always Being There For Me... I Will Forever Love You!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEgzd1RA3Df/?hl=en

See earlier thread where the wife blasted him for leaving them https://www.nairaland.com/3052573/actress-mide-martins-blasts-husband
thank God u too go & amend ur way oooo. Be a good wife. U hear me my Dear
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Moz22: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
mrbash6113:
It's a serious woman at very dangerous.....can do and whatever for you.....
u gotta be kidding me right? Do u still remember the name of secondary skul? If u do, plz go back and collect ur change

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by notoriousbabe: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Liars

All liars shall go to heaven
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Haute:
"Sweetheart, I love you"

"I promise..."

"I love you, sweetie"

"No, I love you more"

*dirty slap*

*counter-attack*

*dirtier slap*

*wrestling match*

lolz, u wan kill me with laf oh. U r very funny
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
freecocoa:

I honestly don't get it.
I don crack my brain tire to understand some women. Lolz
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Ayomide93(m): 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ephhay:
Good
ps: checked through your profile, your diary and all. I must say you are beautiful and interesting. I would really have loved to know you better please. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by yadnus1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Seems like ur doggy style is no longer working for him again o Mide,u better go learn cowgirl & reverse cowgirl. The style is a miracle worker. Thank me later.
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
cozy7:
You're in sambisa and u (a lady) have phone to ping? Woow! U must be in d cartoon version of sambisa.
Lol....cartoon version.... I never knew there was one...shocked
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Arabs999: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2016
MrFairplay4ume:
The two of them be like: honey you don mess again kooo... Husband: Hmmm shebi e no smell grin grin

...Oryaa quick quick, let them resume konji firing and nacking, plus including kpormor beating..

...Konji sweet nobi small. All hail Jehovah the creator and originator of konji...
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by rollywise(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2016
mrbash6113:
It's a serious woman at very dangerous.....can do and whatever for you.....

You say?
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 23, 2016
stteejax:
Enjoy some laff ...

Your fada
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by ijebu2020: 12:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Ths girl shld jst shut up how can you keep deceiving ths guy and ure bleeping sugar daddies up and down.....is life all abt libido well one day the charm u used on the guy will clear then it will b too late to realise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Dumelo Caught With Missing Car Of Government (Photos) / ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents / Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.