Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband (40944 Views)

Afeez Owo: My Tribal Marks Got Me Insulted, I Tried Using Sandpaper To Remove... / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by prinzfavian(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wow, truly beauty doesn't really count when it comes to a man loving a woman. I wouldn't av imagined anything coming up between this couple to the extent that the husband wud leave her and d kids despite how beautiful she is!
Well am glad they are cool again. This is just to prove that your beauty as a lady can get you any Man but doesn't guarantee you keeping any Man.
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by prinzfavian(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Haute:
"Sweetheart, I love you"
"Honey, I've missed you so much"
"Promise you'll never leave us again"
"I promise..."
"I love you, sweetie"
"I love you more, my angel"
"No, I love you more"
"No, no, no, I love you more"
"I say I love you more!!!"
"Why are you raising your voice at me, I love you more jor!!!"
"You this stubborn woman!"
"You this obstinate waka-waka Israelite!"
*dirty slap*
*counter-attack*
*dirtier slap*
*wrestling match*
Two days later...Nairaland frontpage again.
Hehe...I wish them the very best in their marriage.
Now this is crazy. Lol
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by juman(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nice. grin
Re: Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband by jeje123(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
stteejax:
Enjoy some laff ...

. . . . . . “Some former leaders died and went to hell. The British leader asks the devil to allow him make a phone call to London to know the welfare of his people. He spends five minutes. Satan bills him $5000.The United States leader makes his call for eight minutes and Satan bills him $8000. The Nigerian leader calls Abuja and spends two hours. He is briefed about the fuel trouble, Boko Haram, kidnapping, budget brouhaha and the anti-corruption war.

“After his call, he asks Satan, ‘How much is my bill?’ Satan replies: ‘Your bill is $1.’

Surprised, the Nigerian leader says: ‘How come my own call is cheaper than the other two leaders’? I stayed longest on the phone.’

Satan, smiling, replies: “What’s the difference? Calling hell from hell is not expensive; it’s a local call.”
God knows ur house number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liz Benson Looks Ageless And Graceful In New Photos / Empress Njamah Rocks Baby Bump / Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.