Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,727 members, 7,837,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? (946 Views)

A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? / What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. / Which Are Your Favourite Sexx Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
why is having a gf important? wat roles do girls really play in a relationship outside sexx?
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Just status add up. That's all

As in he was single, now he's married
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by godwineli(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2016
there is this good feeling of company you get that you don't get with your male folks, it eases tension that is if she is good

2 Likes

Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 23, 2016
godwineli:
there is this good feeling of company you get that you don't get with your male folks, it eases tension that is if she is good
Ur brain is made with gold

1 Like

Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by unapapadeycraze: 12:17am On Apr 23, 2016
In order to achieve camaraderie. There is something about a lady that you love that you can't explain. When ever she is around you, there is a feeling of peace, excitement, you feel loved. You are elated just by hearing her voice, her presence is lovely.

Everything is not sex. It's not every one that go into relationship because of sex. One thing in a relationship that seem almost inevitable is romance. You can do without sex in a relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by falconey(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2016
To me it is sex and more sex
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 23, 2016
falconey:
To me it is sex and more sex

embarassed
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by Cutezt(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2016
If sex is your priority or reason for venturing into a relationship,then you seriously need help,op,have you ever been in love? the way you feel when you are with your partner,either just playing,cuddling or just being together,is priceless..you won't understand.
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by PHAYOL81: 12:34am On Apr 23, 2016
To me sex is d ultimate factor bt companionship is another thing to look at and then finding out ones marital compatibility.
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by iamdurent(m): 12:52am On Apr 23, 2016
ayotrey:
why is having a gf important? wat roles do girls really play in a relationship outside sexx?

Are u a student of FUTMINNA?

Am looking for my ayo sad
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
In order to achieve camaraderie. There is something about a lady that you love that you can't explain. When ever she is around you, there is a feeling of peace, excitement, you feel loved. You are elated just by hearing her voice, her presence is lovely.

Everything is not sex. It's not every one that go into relationship because of sex. One thing in a relationship that seem almost inevitable is romance. You can do without sex in a relationship.
kiss
unapapadeycraze:

Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 23, 2016
Having someone to share the home with and build a home with I guess

2 Likes

Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by kirchofff(m): 1:02am On Apr 23, 2016
bestdeals0:
kiss
fine girl
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by Cutehector(m): 2:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Let's tell ourselves the truth here... cool

Sex is the reason why everyone goes into a relationship.. other reasons just get to come by
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Their smelly pusssies and sometimes she can take away ur loneliness, depending on d person.
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 23, 2016
Just to chop guyz money
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by possibilita(m): 3:21am On Apr 23, 2016
I don't knw but I can tell u this,first of all there is a girl living opposite my room,each time we play,laugh,or do things,the feelings makes me want to be like that with her unfortunately she have her bf.

What am trying to say is that there is joy in having a gf I mean d one u like,the one u want to do things with.
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 23, 2016
Simply for supportive
Re: Aside Sexx Why Does A Guy Need A Gf? by seunny4lif(m): 4:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Yes o oooh
It's nothing
Just sex that all expect few that contribute grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Truly Run For My Life And Obey My Parent / / Massive Protests: Zulu Women Complaining Men Are Failing To Make Them Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.