Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari (27896 Views)

Buhari's Deputies In 1985 Vs In 2017 - By Stanley Nwabia / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by Spanner4(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
anonimi:

He and his party's National Leader looter took us for a joke. Unfortunately, their brain-dead zombies could not realise despite all our wailing warnings.
Na wa oh, chai angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3420913_head1_jpeg228715075b5beb1ff535a37cebe931c5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503799_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3476420buharibusyjpega0c0f30c8e676447f2368ca29ce0e866_jpeg66496e979fd5cdafe4174996f8e07cae

This Nation indeed is affected with a deadly and chronic disease called"Buharitic syndrome"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by Gext22: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
So it is no longer Jonathan wastage of revenue. Retardd of a president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by omotee1234(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
drss:
d dullard too mumu infact, he's not fit to be local govt chairman talkless of a president of a con3. nigerians go suffer under dis APC directionless govt.
[color=#00cut am sure d one we suffer for pdp never do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by nijanigga: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Why are the ibos to sad and humiliated COD gej lost election? I met a guy here in US who told me when he came for studies back in the 80s 1 naira was =$3 and all these pained Igbos are sickned by what Pmb said ,its a fact IBB decieved Nigerians by openinig a national dialogue on Imf loan, the consensus was NO but the rest is history plus the evil of SAP forced on Nigerians by Falae , I now see the reason why ibos will never rule Nigeria they push for their down fall and if they start another war this time they won't be spared like late mannman katsina did
Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by queencalipso(f): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:

No dear.. Your eyes are perfectly Ok. One just have to tell himself the truth sometimes.

its a good thing you acknowledge that;; because the worst form of deception is self deception. you are not a certified "zombie" after all. sorry I used the word.

2 Likes

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by mustmust(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
odiegwu . the naira crippled as you were removed, this time as you enter office the naira died.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by repogirl(f): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Which kind of delusional president did these zombies elect like this sef? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by VictorRomanov: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
thesicilian:
He's saying the truth

In 1984 when he left office the naira was 76kobo to the dollar, soon after IBB entered it became N2+ in 1986, and by the time IBB was through with the Nigerian economy in 1993, the naira had collapsed from 76kobo to N22+

So How does this truth help the current situation? He's the messiah! we get it! But he remains so as long as he has results to show, not by what would have been.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by kuchikau: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
thesicilian:
He's saying the truth

In 1984 when he left office the naira was 76kobo to the dollar, soon after IBB entered it became N2+ in 1986, and by the time IBB was through with the Nigerian economy in 1993, the naira had collapsed from 76kobo to N22+

I regret not using condom on your mother.

I regret

3 Likes

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by MrFairplay4ume(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jirate:
Blame Game continues, now IBB turn, its no longer GEJ, tomorrow it will OBJ, I don’t just know what to tell this man, he is still Stiff Neck as he was in the Early 80s. He looks to me like a Driver that is not ready to turn the Steering wheel as the Road dictates. Yeye dey Smell as them dey talk.

The question is justify why the Naira should be devalued?
Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by kuchikau: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Buharism:
Sai buhari.

Mr terrorist, how is bombing?

2 Likes

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by OrIandoOwoh(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
queencalipso:

its a good thing you acknowledge that;; because the worst form of deception is self deception. you are not a certified "zombie" after all. sorry I used the word.

No offense taken dear... One love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by yomalex(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Buhari is a bastard!!!!!!!!!! Pendulum of idiocy president......
Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for what he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by queencalipso(f): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
nijanigga:
Why are the ibos to sad and humiliated COD gej lost election? I met a guy here in US who told me when he came for studies back in the 80s 1 naira was =$3 and all these pained Igbos are sickned by what Pmb said ,its a fact IBB decieved Nigerians by openinig a national dialogue on Imf loan, the consensus was NO but the rest is history plus the evil of SAP forced on Nigerians by Falae , I now see the reason why ibos will never rule Nigeria they push for their down fall and if they start another war this time they won't be spared like late mannman katsina did

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by Ohamzee: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jirate:
Blame Game continues, now IBB turn, its no longer GEJ, tomorrow it will OBJ, I don’t just know what to tell this man, he is still Stiff Neck as he was in the Early 80s. He looks to me like a Driver that is not ready to turn the Steering wheel as the Road dictates. Yeye dey Smell as them dey talk.
Do you still need to be reminded that he is APC's spokesperson? He is only a ceremonial figure. Buari is a body part. His brain belongs to APC, his heart belongs to Adesina and his tongue belongs to lie. Remove apc and he becomes a fulani herdsman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by tete7000(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
This man came into power saying he never heard of the word 'Subsidy', now he talked of subsidy in 1984 when he was Head of State. Buhari is a liar and not a man of integrity as his followers claim. Who has integrity and lies like this?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jonathan finally vandalised the treasury throwing Naira off finally
Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by Miscellaneous(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Achuwa1:
Idiargbon was the reason why Nigeria survived during pmb reign in 1984,,,,
pmn was just a piece of garbage then like he is now.an illiterate will always be inconsequential & ineffectual.

thank you jare . Many people thinks buhari was very effective then little did they know that idiagbon was the backbone of every strict policy then..... buhari was only the mouthpiece or sort of.....

1 Like

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by YouthAdvocator: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Story Story

Come 2019,you will be sent packing,but PDP should not raise their hope yet,even if he would be sent packing,it will be for fresh competent youths and not them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by kuchikau: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Let me kake this clear:

whatever a man soweth, that he must reap.
A man that killed thousands of innocent men, women, children and corper whose blood is crying bitterly to God for vengence and you expect such a man to succed?

As far as buhari is president he will neva success no matter how he try.
Beside he was neva suupportive to the last admistration. So what do u expect?

When u sow evil you reap destruction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by kuchikau: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Let me kake this clear:

A man that killed thousands of innocent men, women, children and corper whose blood is crying bitterly to God for vengence and you expect such a man to succed?

4 Likes

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by kuchikau: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Let me kake this clear:

1 Like

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
queencalipso:
huuun!!! are my eyes deceiving me, is this really you or someone else?
When you're in doubt, check the date of registration: There are clones here.
Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by BitterTruthUass(f): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
The Nigerian economy is sinking faster than The Titanic and nothing is being done about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by Remii(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jirate:
is there any difference btw blame game and root cause analysis? If you don't know where you are coming from how do you prevent going round a circle or know where you are going? I think this guy is just telling us why we are here and why he is doing what he is doing. Blame will be complaining and do nothing.
Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by kuchikau: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
nijanigga:
I regret not using CONDOM on your mother.

1 Like

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by DCTrendy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Orlando. U should not really worry nah. This is a typical Biafra thread.

Can't you see them all?

For the few educated and open minded among them, my question is How will devaluation help the vast majority of the populace?

Answer that question first, then we can begin to call PMB names later.

Educated illiterates!

OrlandoOwoh:
With the type of youths we have today, some that posted before me, I fear for the future of Nigeria. Is it that they didn't read the OP, but just just jumped into the thread and start calling PMB names because of GEJ's loss?

PMB made reference to 1985 because he was addressing a select people on finance. May I ask, the SAP that the IMF made IBB implement, which devalued the naira, how did it help us? Even undergraduate at the time, without Harvard certificates, knew it was a doom.

Have we asked ourselves, does the IMF/World Bank love us more than ourselves, that they keep telling us what is "good" for us?
Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by kuchikau: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
nijanigga:
I regret not using CONDOM on your mother..
Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by ochubaebube(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
buhari's theory of change has driven this country into a dark alley and our prayer is that we will all come out of the alley unharmed and still strong enough to steer the wheels. However, I support buhari's stand on the Nigerian economy. he means well. devaluing the nails won't help the economy at all. if the president stands his ground, Nigeria will be better in no distant time. the stronger the naira is to dollar... the better and safer for our economy. pls let's be educated!

1 Like

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by alexlee50: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Senility is setting in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by queencalipso(f): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

When you're in doubt, check the date of registration: There are clones here.

thanks dear, just did. I knew there was a clone of your moniker, that's why I asked the question; to be sure its the real die-hard buhari fan and not the cloned one.
Re: My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari by amtaken(f): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Is there anyway the National Assembly can compel him to go for psychological evaluation to ascertain if he has the mental capacity to lead Nigeria or not. He acts retarded.

TheFreeOne:

Buhari's mind is still trapped in the 80's as can be seen from the selection of geriatrics as his kitchen cabinet e.t.c

And do you expect windows '84 to function properly like windows 10 in 2016

Even formatting will be useless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / Abdulrasheed Bawa Threatens To Resign If Asked To Compromise / Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.