Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

You're A Woman...so Damn What?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You're A Woman...so Damn What?! (1950 Views)

I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! / 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by bizfirst: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2016
Yesterday was one of the few days I decided to shut down my computer and take a drive round town, see old friends and more importantly, get some fresh air.

However, a few hours into my 'escape', I ran out of cash and had to take an emergency dive to the nearest ATM machine. As I drove out of the premises, a saw a feminine figure (from my rear view) frantically waving at me to stop.

...as it's customary of me, I ignored her.

However, as I clutched, eased unto another gear and made way to jam on the gas pedal, all the people around (especially men) started waving (frantically) and asking me to stop...

...I imagined it was an emergency and I had no option than to ease unto the first gear, brake and look around...then I saw her.
The cause of the confusion/commotion was a young woman in her early 20's who had an hour-glass figure and accentuated it further with super scanty clothing. I remembered that she was also the one who I had seen wave seconds earlier.

She walked up majestically and with the assurance only the Queen of England is permitted to possess, looked straight at me and said:
"Hello Sir, I'm going to North-Bank...could we kindly ride together?"

Before I could utter a word, she made for the door handle to hop in! Fortunately, it was locked centrally from the inside...yet, her demeanor, looks and general body language suggested I'll come down and open the door directly for her!

To worsen things up, all the onlookers, especially the men, were already green with envy - assuming I was the luckiest guy in the world for such a gorgeous 'babe' to seek to ride with me...their looks and murmurs said it all!

Then, without a word, I revved up my engine and eased unto the highway!

Looking from the rear view, the young lady stood transfixed at the stop she stood when I zoomed off...clearly, no man had dared turned her off before!

...I must thus either be a god or from Mars!

Little did she realize that:

1. I had a wife 10 times better than what she could ever be.
2. I never put myself anywhere/in any circumstance that would compromise my vows to my wife.
3. I live by the mantra (where women are concerned): 'You're a woman...so damn what?!'

As always, it me,
The Man Who Puts Business FIRST.

P.S.

1. I help women...but they MUST approach me from the angle of a HUMAN BEING who is in need of help...not a WOMAN/LADY/BABE with a hot, sexy body that I must bow to because I'm a man!

2. If all men adopt this stand, the world will be a better place...and a step closer to the much elusive 'gender equality'.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by finalboss(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2016
bro yo d best ... nice move dere
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by layla129(f): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Oh, i don't know what to say. Incredible!!!...keep it up smiley
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by finalboss(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2016
ah do more than that..
splash her water self..
dunno wat dey are feeling like.... they fink dey cn hv everything in dis world ...lols... fvck ehm.....mf's
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by obiorathesubtle: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2016
undecided

You just missed your chance to screw..
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by layla129(f): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided

I'm sure you saw where he said he has a wife undecided
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 23, 2016
you just earned my respect... thumbs up
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by obiorathesubtle: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

I'm sure you saw where he said he has a wife undecided
grin I didn't see that.. Perhaps I didn't read to the end..
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by layla129(f): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I didn't see that.. Perhaps I didn't read to the end..

Lol, men! I'm sure if you were the op you will chop and clean mouth...smh
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided

You see your life?
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by JoeBlocks(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2016
Nicely done OP. I tell you such girls always believe no man can withstand their feminity.

If it was me, I'll give her a lift and if she falls for it, shag her and be done with her. I believe its not nice to pass up a good work of art like that. grin
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by obiorathesubtle: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Lol.. Too beautiful to be stereotypical... But why?? You barely know me..

Or was that based on my comment?
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by shamsuRana(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2016
undecided

Question:
If am not supposed to talk to strangers,how do I make friends?
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by obiorathesubtle: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2016
discoprophet:

You see your life?
undecided
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by layla129(f): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Too beautiful to be stereotypical... But why?? You barely know me..

Or was that based on my comment?

Not stereotypical. Its what 95% of what men will do... don't know about you though but men like the Op are very rare. They belong with the remaining 5%
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2016
"She walked up majestically and with the assurance only the Queen of England is permitted to possess,"

Dis got me giggling like a wicked witch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by obiorathesubtle: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Not stereotypical. Its what 95% of what men will do... don't know about you though but men like the Op are very rare. They belong with the remaining 5%
hmm.. Let me Tell you sth I'm sure of..

I'm sure, if the girl in the story was you.. You'd wish OP was in the 95% of men category..
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by IamLEGEND1: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2016

Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by IamLEGEND1: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'm sure, if the girl in the story was you.. You'd wish OP was in the 95% of men category..

Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by layla129(f): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

That girl can never be me! angry...will never stop any vehicle to ask for a ride. I don't even accept the offers i get..human sacrifice is real undecided
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by Leriebloom(f): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Cool move Op, you deserve a handshake
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2016
The OP has serious erectile dysfunction grin
Quote me anywhere!
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by obiorathesubtle: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

That girl can never be me! angry...will never stop any vehicle to ask for a ride. I don't even accept the offers i get..human sacrifice is real undecided
really?? grin

Okay.. I believe you cheesy .. I'm not being sarcastic.. I promise..
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by briyane: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2016
I admire you for 3 reasons; 1. You still stand and value the tradition institution called marriage. 2. You have sealed your heart with a hot iron against adultery. 3. You are a wonderful businessman.
You just inspired somebody out there with those actions of yours.
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by prettyjo(f): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2016
I wish... undecided
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by shizzy7(f): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2016
Okay....

Nairaland says a big congratulations on your great achievement...
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2016
Ma nigga. grin
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

1 Like

Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by 4C2215131: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2016
bizfirst:
Yesterday was one of the few days I decided to shut down my computer and take a drive round town, see old friends and more importantly, get some fresh air.

However, a few hours into my 'escape', I ran out of cash and had to take an emergency dive to the nearest ATM machine. As I drove out of the premises, a saw a feminine figure (from my rear view) frantically waving at me to stop.

...as it's customary of me, I ignored her.

However, as I clutched, eased unto another gear and made way to jam on the gas pedal, all the people around (especially men) started waving (frantically) and asking me to stop...

...I imagined it was an emergency and I had no option than to ease unto the first gear, brake and look around...then I saw her.
The cause of the confusion/commotion was a young woman in her early 20's who had an hour-glass figure and accentuated it further with super scanty clothing. I remembered that she was also the one who I had seen wave seconds earlier.

She walked up majestically and with the assurance only the Queen of England is permitted to possess, looked straight at me and said:
"Hello Sir, I'm going to North-Bank...could we kindly ride together?"

Before I could utter a word, she made for the door handle to hop in! Fortunately, it was locked centrally from the inside...yet, her demeanor, looks and general body language suggested I'll come down and open the door directly for her!

To worsen things up, all the onlookers, especially the men, were already green with envy - assuming I was the luckiest guy in the world for such a gorgeous 'babe' to seek to ride with me...their looks and murmurs said it all!

Then, without a word, I revved up my engine and eased unto the highway!

Looking from the rear view, the young lady stood transfixed at the stop she stood when I zoomed off...clearly, no man had dared turned her off before!

...I must thus either be a god or from Mars!

Little did she realize that:

1. I had a wife 10 times better than what she could ever be.
2. I never put myself anywhere/in any circumstance that would compromise my vows to my wife.
3. I live by the mantra (where women are concerned): 'You're a woman...so damn what?!'

As always, it me,
The Man Who Puts Business FIRST.

P.S.

1. I help women...but they MUST approach me from the angle of a HUMAN BEING who is in need of help...not a WOMAN/LADY/BABE with a hot, sexy body that I must bow to because I'm a man!

2. If all men adopt this stand, the world will be a better place...and a step closer to the much elusive 'gender equality'.

I done said it, the man that can control his passion [read: libido] with regard to women has taken the first step to professional and personal success.
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by 4C2215131: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Given the way she was dressed and whatnot, wouldn't you pardon him if he 'chop and clean mouth' like you aptly observed? After all, no one wants a ho as a housewife.

Ladies such as was described by the OP have only one thing in their mind; get paid for giving up the goods. Why disappoint them ;at least in taking delivery of the goods.
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by layla129(f): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2016
4C2215131:

Given the way she was dressed and whatnot, wouldn't you pardon him if he 'chop and clean mouth' like you aptly observed? After all, no one wants a ho as a housewife.

Ladies such as was described by the OP have only one thing in their mind; get paid for giving up the goods. Why disappoint them ;at least in taking delivery of the goods.

Call it whatever you like. The vows he made to God and his wife surpasses all that...how come these vows don't even mean anything to majority of men anymore?
Re: You're A Woman...so Damn What?! by 4C2215131: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

Call it whatever you like. The vows he made to God and his wife surpasses all that...how come these vows don't even mean anything to majority of men anymore?

Did you really read my post at all? I was referring to who you quoted and not the original OP.

The chap you quoted never intimated in any way that he was married thus being single his instinct as a man would be to make good use of a supposed opportunity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is She Trying To Do? / Just Imagine How This Guy ‘messed’ A Woman He Slept With / Can You Sleep In This Intimate Position With Your Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.