Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive (3064 Views)

Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Am I Too Introverted? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by israeloke4(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2016
1. You are mysterious. You have a rich inner world, full of intriguing thoughts and feelings. Women who like you want to know what you're thinking, but they can't possibly know so easily. This sets up a playful, intense dynamic naturally. 2. You are easy to be around. By nature, you are chill and relaxed. You're not clamoring for attention, and you're a great listener. These qualities make you pleasant and appealing. 3. You have a fresh perspective on the world. Because you're not into passing fads but are attuned to a deeper reality, the way you see the world is often surprising and wonderful to others. You have a fresh sense of humor and quirky playfulness. 4. Your introspection makes you a wonderful partner. You have a habit of searching out where you're going right and where you're going wrong in life, so you can take responsibility and better yourself. When developed, this is incredibly earnest and trustworthy to a woman. 5. You are in tune with subtle chemistry nuances. This is so sexy. Your quiet depth puts you in close touch with your body, her body, and the environment in a way that gives you a special edge. Sometimes, just the slightest glance can make a woman melt, and your intuitive nature means you are especially primed to do that well. 6. You are intellectually stimulating. Intelligent women are energized by meaningful conversations with intelligent men. Because of your intellectually curious and exploratory nature, you know all kinds of different things to share with others. 7. You know yourself. As an inwardly oriented man, you know what you like and what you don't like. You know your values, your preferences, and what you want in life. This makes you sophisticated and trustable. Those are only seven reasons you are naturally attractive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2016
so Kanye West is an introvert undecided?
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2016
olihilistic:

Boy, are you hearing/seeing things? Who mentioned Kanye as an introvert?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2016
Interesting. I have one like that around me. But they can be annoyingly silent sometimes.
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Boy, are you hearing things? Who mentioned Kanye as an introvert?
man I'm hearing things Lmao whose picture is up there??
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2016
olihilistic:
man I'm hearing things Lmao whose picture is up there??

Kanye's....Kanye's gif. I ain't the op, so there's no connection of my post to his.
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Kanye's....Kanye's gif. I ain't the op, so there's no connection of my post to his.
that's what made me to ask him the question I asked
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2016
olihilistic:
that's what made me to ask him the question I asked

Oya no cry na. Sorry u hear?
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Oya no cry na. Sorry u hear?
lmao you shouldn't cry either

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Lordabas: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Interesting. I have one like that around me. But they can be annoyingly silent sometimes.
People will always have something negative to say about anyone who they cannot relate to or do not understand grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

True!
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Lordabas:

People will always have something negative to say about anyone who they do not relate to or cannot understand grin
why are you taking it very personal? And who told you i dont relate with the person? You dont know if he is my brother or even husband.
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by mikky234(m): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Introverted guys are ideal but when girls are introverts it's a kinda turnoff... I like extroverted girls since I'm an introvert, she's can keep the talk going. Besides! OPPOSITES ATTRACT wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by slimthugchimee(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
am introvert
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Akposb(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Your post is quite good and true but you should make use of paragraphs.
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Mekus68: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Introverts rock.
Unlike extroverts that don't know how to keep secrets.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by thatsingleguy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
An introvert talking from experience grin
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Now all the guys would be claiming to be an introvert
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by tripleking64(m): 1:45am On Apr 26, 2016
I hate being introvert...... Cuz some chatterbox bitches always say am bored ..... Cuz I dnt talk like they do
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by DharmyYinks: 2:05am On Apr 26, 2016
tripleking64:
I hate being introvert...... Cuz some chatterbox bitches always say am bored ..... Cuz I dnt talk like they do
You are you. U don't ve to hate yourself because of what others think or say about you. If they don't like you.. let dem fvck off. The right pple will always come.

U re smarter,composed nd more reasonable than them. Never hate ursef cos of others!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by DharmyYinks: 2:07am On Apr 26, 2016
thatsingleguy:
An introvert talking from experience grin
Real Introverts don't talk from experience. We are the "Experience!".

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Lordabas: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
why are you taking it very personal? And who told you i dont relate with the person? You dont know if he is my brother or even husband.
Aunty no vex grin
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:

You are you. U don't ve to hate yourself because of what others think or say about you. If they don't like you.. let dem fvck off. The right pple will always come.

U re smarter,composed nd more reasonable than them. Never hate ursef cos of others!
undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by DharmyYinks: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Adasun(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Boy, are you hearing/seeing things? Who mentioned Kanye as an introvert?
no mind dat guy,na 2much alomo dey cause am
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by SweetieConstie(f): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by DharmyYinks: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hello
Hey! Hw ya doin??
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Surfboard(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
olihilistic:

He is, actually, and shy too.
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Surfboard(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mariamoyiza:
Now all the guys would be claiming to be an introvert

Lol, I was going to type this.
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Surfboard:

He is, actually, and shy too.
OK thanks for the enlightenment
Re: 7 Reasons Introverted Men Are So Damn Attractive by SweetieConstie(f): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Hey! Hw ya doin??
Fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Threeesome Sexual Experience - Read Mine ( Part 2 ) / 10 Most Swaggerlicious Guys In Nairaland Romance Section / "I Was Well Trained By My Mom, I Snatch Husbands When I Want To"---- Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.