Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up (3291 Views)

See These CURVY LADIES Whose Video Clips Are Breaking The Internet!!! / Alot Of Guys Are Breaking The Hearts Of Several Girls / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Let me not bore you with stories of how we met and all.

But it happened that the first time she came over for a weekend we went out for a date in a bar.
We were so inlove that we played some drinking games and believe me she wasn't the drinking type .

It was later I got to know that she played the game with me cos I pleaded for it. We had shots of vodka and at a point she became highly tipsy. I managed to call a Friend who dropped us off.

Getting home she was very uneasy and that was the point she opened up to me that she was menstruating.

At this point babe could not even stand straight. The only idea on my head was to bath her but since that was just two weeks after we met I had problems doing that cos babe was almost unconscious (I needed her consent)

I later summoned courage and undressed her ... Taking out the very wet,soaked,bloody pad. When she was naked I think the cool air from the fan made her gain some consciousness and that was when the unthinkable happened.. She pooed all over my legs and laps..

I took her to the bathroom washed her up bathed her and made her throw up. Then allowed her sit on the WC and then returned to the room to clean the mess.

At this point she has gained full consciousness but was very weak. I later brought her back and asked if she had an extra pad then I opened it (she directed me on how) and then I helped her pad up ... Laid her to sleep.

These were the only signs that made me believe for sure that I love her.. As I couldn't not have done these for any girl I knew before her.

Fast forward to eight months later. We had issues and babe told me that I am selfish and not caring. Again in her words
" if handsomeness / money is what I am looking for in a man you wont even be on my list"

This babe knows that I am not really that buoyant for now. And to think of the fact that she tells me how goodlooking and handsome I am and how she was so crushing on me at first sight...

Today makes it a month I blocked her on all social media. We haven't spoken to each other...

Tomorrow is her birthday.
Do I call her
Am I wrong to have blocked her
Why do girls take the smallest real things for granted

2 Likes

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Muhsinkhan(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Laffs into microphone!! Sorry nigga but you shouldn't be surprised. Every girl is presumed guilty until proven innocent and proving a girls innocence is almost impossible, except in few cases. So forget her. She will pay!! Karma don open file for her.

*modified*
Imagine! See the picture wey u put for your profile and you still dey ask us for advice.

6 Likes

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by AntiWailer: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
U want to call her?

Mr. Oku Obo.

Have you made a lot of the money she complained about ?

Not yet I guess and u want to call her.

Send me your address I have a slap Package I need to deliver to u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Muhsinkhan:
Laffs into microphone

Oga just advice
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
U want to call her?

Mr. Oku Obo.

Have you made a lot of the money she complained about ?

Not yet I guess and u want to call her.

Send me your address I have a slap Package I need to deliver to u.

Not calling to settle issues but to say hbd
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Abeg leave her joor,she is not the one....so selfish of her!

2 Likes

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by AntiWailer: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
enshi:

Not calling to settle issues but to sat hbd

What is Happy about the birthday ?

Are u crazy ? angry angry angry

A girl that could not stop drinking until she pooed on her body is a useless girl. Same thing goes for any guy that lacknself control.

Spend 2moro doing thanksgiving for not going too far with her.

Forget her like the poo.

You are a gentleman and you deserve a better girl not a hhoe and she will come ur way pretty soon.

Your priority now should be how u will make money to take care of her when she comes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Chuks9000: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
enshi:

Not calling to settle issues but to sat hbd

Learn not to go back to your vomit. U don block am on all s'media. Pls, move on.

Like someone above said, go make money first.

3 Likes

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by morbeta(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
So what do you want to achieve by telling us she pooed on you, To generate traffic? I see no sense in this post.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
She got drunk from only two shots of vodka shocked shocked

I can't stop laughing grin ....

But all jokes aside I see you truly loved her... And I don't think what you guys fought about is serious... So what if u aren't handsome and rich

Wish her happy birth but don't buy her a gift... Try talk it out.

Yes she shared herself but love is rare

3 Likes

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
enshi:
Let me not bore you with stories of how we met and all.

But it happened that the first time she came over for a weekend we went out for a date in a bar.
We were so inlove that we played some drinking games and believe me she wasn't the drinking type .

It was later I got to know that she played the game with me cos I pleaded for it. We had shots of vodka and at a point she became highly tipsy. I managed to call a Friend who dropped us off.

Getting home she was very uneasy and that was the point she opened up to me that she was menstruating.

At this point babe could not even stand straight. The only idea on my head was to bath her but since that was just two weeks after we met I had problems doing that cos babe was almost unconscious (I needed her consent)

I later summoned courage and undressed her ... Taking out the very wet,soaked,bloody pad. When she was naked I think the cool air from the fan made her gain some consciousness and that was when the unthinkable happened.. She pooed all over my legs and laps..

I took her to the bathroom washed her up bathed her and made her throw up. Then allowed her sit on the WC and then returned to the room to clean the mess.

At this point she has gained full consciousness but was very weak. I later brought her back and asked if she had an extra pad then I opened it (she directed me on how) and then I helped her pad up ... Laid her to sleep.

These were the only signs that made me believe for sure that I love her.. As I couldn't not have done these for any girl I knew before her.

Fast forward to eight months later. We had issues and babe told me that I am selfish and not caring. Again in her words
" if handsomeness / money is what I am looking for in a man you wont even be on my list"

This babe knows that I am not really that buoyant for now. And to think of the fact that she tells me how goodlooking and handsome I am and how she was so crushing on me at first sight...

Today makes it a month I blocked her on all social media. We haven't spoken to each other...

Tomorrow is her birthday.
Do I call her
Am I wrong to have blocked her
Why do girls take the smallest real things for granted

To be honest with you. you are a wonderful human being, it's hard to see a nice and caring guy who will do stuffs without wanting anything in return. trust me you will see a girl who will appreciate you and see how awesome you are.

Don't call her, she wants more and currently you are not able to give her what she wants.

I'm sorry dear but you really deserve better. it's guys like you that makes me smile.

6 Likes

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by adajoe555: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
The same thing I did for my ex ,Only God knows how I managed and took him home that day, immediately we reached he vomited, me was still cleaning that one he pooed I cleaned him up and bath him, now he ended up cheating

4 Likes

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Joephat(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
The said you don't know what you have until you lose it.please if she is not ready leave her and look for a better lady.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bros. You know why bad guys be bad guys? Let me explain. Because, even if girl break up, Bleep him best friend. Bleep him papa e no concern am.
Now, the reason is not because, it's enviable to be a bad boy, it's because it saves you from unnecessary hurt, panic attacks, and attacking any person or oneself. So nigga assume the bad boy status. Bleep that bitch.

Bleep ashawo. Fuckrandom girls. Forget her
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
adajoe555:
The same thing I did for my ex ,Only God knows how I managed and took him home that day, immediately we reached he vomited, me was still cleaning that one he pooed I cleaned him up and bath him, now he ended up cheating

Some men are born to be cheaters.
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:

To be honest with you. you are a wonderful human being, it's hard to see a nice and caring guy who will do stuffs without wanting anything in return. trust me you will see a girl who will appreciate you and see how awesome you are.

Don't call her, she wants more and currently you are not able to give her what she wants.

I'm sorry dear but you really deserve better. it's guys like you that makes me smile.

Well said
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
adajoe555:

The thing is do you think you did the whole stuff out of love or you would have done it for any one in such situation
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
The said you don't know what you have until you lose it.please if she is not ready leave her and look for a better lady.

Its not as easy as you think dear... As a matter of fact she was my longest and only relationship
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by amokeme(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
@enshi you are a good man. Please don't change because of this bad experience.. and you need to let her go, you don't need such negativity in your life. A woman is to build you not drain you.

1 Like

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Abang52:
Bros. You know why bad guys be bad guys? Let me explain. Because, even if girl break up, Bleep him best friend. Bleep him papa e no concern am.
Now, the reason is not because, it's enviable to be a bad boy, it's because it saves you from unnecessary hurt, panic attacks, and attacking any person or oneself. So nigga assume the bad boy status. Bleep that bitch.

Bleep ashawo. Fuckrandom girls. Forget her

This is who I was before I met her
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by dollyjoy(f): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
enshi:

Its not as easy as you think dear... As a matter of fact she was my longest and only relationship
You will get over it. nobody Is indispensable, give it time.

1 Like

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
enshi:

I know is not easy but everything starts a day saying from experience.secondly maybe she is seeing someone else because before a lady put on such attitude something is behind it.

1 Like

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

I know is not easy but everything starts a day saying from experience.secondly maybe she is seeing someone else because before a lady put on such attitude something is behind it.

I forgot to to let you guys know that she has pleaded times without number, she has begged my bro my cousin and other people who know is together... But I am just skeptic
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by adajoe555: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
enshi:

The thing is do you think you did the whole stuff out of love or you would have done it for any one in such situation

I can't do that for anyone
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
enshi:

I forgot to to let you guys know that she has pleaded times without number, she has begged my bro my cousin and other people who know is together... But I am just skeptic

If she has done that then you have to forgive her.i rest my case..
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

If she has done that then you have to forgive her.i rest my case..

Ok
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
adajoe555:

I can't do that for anyone

Same goes with me..... Has this guy apologized
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by missyb08(f): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
just try to move on
it might be hard to do so, but I think it's the best. ion think she deserves you.

1 Like

Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by adajoe555: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
enshi:

Same goes with me..... Has this guy apologized

I broke up
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by enshi(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
adajoe555:

I broke up

Do you think you can love someone to whom you can do same for
Re: She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up by newyorks(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
like i always tell people never make decision when u're angry or most happy,surely u must regret it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship / After Taking In She Started Avoiding Me. / Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.