Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? (50019 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by writemeshyahoo: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr. D.K Olukoya of the MFM.
His preachings and teachings can melt a heart made of stone.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Itannooluwa(f): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zoharariel:
Mine is Bishop David Abijawara Oyedepo of fraudland. Do you know Y? grin

When Jonathan - the ineffectual buffoon visited him on January 25, 2015; he said - we will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you grin

Yes - you guessed right! Papa Oyedepo has since pocketed the keys to the gate of hell - after Buhari won the election for fear of being bundled into the EFCC or DSS dungeon cheesy

Whether the ineffectual buffoon is still in touch with Papa Oyedepo or not is what I cannot say grin
I pity u
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by crowntoro(f): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tunchi101:
Mine is Pastor Sam Adeyemi smiley
Same here, Pastor Sam Adeyemi
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
How do you guys write bold letters here? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
I have listened to most, if not all (popular preachers) of the word, but I have never seen any who surpasses him, in terms of intelligently piecing and passing the word, though I am not a member of his church and will never be, but when it comes to 'TEACHING' the word of God as recorded in the Holy book, bible, I remove cap for pastor Chris Oyakilome, just get one of his messages, listen freely with an open mind to the end, compare with your own Go even, then come tell us the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by buoye1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
BlackHummer:

Bro, this isn't about hierachy. They are all ministers of the gospel doing God's work and dispensing the unique grace God has measured to them. I'm Just affirming that for some reasons, Selman's message has been of greater impact to me.
I get your point..he has blessed me much as well
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by defemidefemi(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by defemidefemi(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by olivephyssiyor: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zoharariel:

When Jonathan - the ineffectual buffoon visited him on January 25, 2015; he said - we will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you grin

Yes - you guessed right! Papa Oyedepo has since pocketed the keys to the gate of hell - after Buhari won the election for fear of being bundled into the EFCC or DSS dungeon cheesy

Whether the ineffectual buffoon is still in touch with Papa Oyedepo or not is what I cannot say grin
mumu, oyedepo never said that. That was from sahara report, and de apologise. Watch ur stinking mouth
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by breakeven: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
surestakes:
They are all the same.

It will eventually lead to "tithes" and "offerings"

undecided
What doyou have against tithes and offerings? If you do not believe do not pay. Christians live by faith in the word of God.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Benjamincyril(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor nenche
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by dannex(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
sholay2011:
Bro Gbile Akanni
you are not far from the kingdom bro
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ikwesunday(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
steph2sweet:
Who else but Apostle Johnson Suleiman. He is grace himself.
God bless the day I found his messages on 4shared.com, somebody need to go there n listen to his message n dowload, they re free n powerful

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ikwesunday(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Apostle joshua selman, u will think about ur life n service to God after listening to his message, the anointing of God upon his life is so evident mehn..
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Sexina148(f): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
pastor Paul enenche
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by taiwo05(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tweetums:
Late Joseph ayodele babalola
where u alive then?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by OlaDapxon(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zoharariel:

You misquoted him. Some blogs intentionally misreported him and u accepted just like that. what he said was " We will open the gates of hell on WHOEVER IS AGAINST THE PEACE OF THIS NATION". that was when Boko Haram was disturbing this country very badly.
But you don't care to know the truth. may God forgive you.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Ndolarr: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Arch Bishop John Praise Daniel of Dominion Chapel International Churches, Church Village, Federal Secretariat, Area 1, Garki, Abuja, is my favourite preacher, even compared to my own pastor. The few times I visited Abuja on business trips, I worshipped in his church and whao! He is a preacher indeed!! His preaching reminds me of how the multitude enjoyed Jesus teachings and forgot to go home until after few days. His Sunday services and fresh impact service every first Saturday of the month are enjoyable!!! I always look forward to them whenever I'm in Abuja
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Anointed08(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mine is Pastor David Oyedepo and Pastor E.A Adeboye. Forget about their personal foibles or whether they will make heaven or not. What is certain about these two men is that, great grace is poured upon them from heaven and their ministration is second to none in Nigeria and Africa as a continent.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by peacesamuel94(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zoharariel:

he never said that pls get ur facts right
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by GJames(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
BlackHummer:

No. I attended FUTMinna. Apostle has ministered on several occasions in our fellowship and revival programs, I've been following his messages from 2013 and have attended Miracle Service once.
Ok. I never knew he had gone this far. I attented Koinonia from when it was ENI at ABU chapel premises. He is also my favourite
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by peacesamuel94(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
domopps:
Bishop David o Oyedepo

Cheers
exactly, the man is an embodiment of grace

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by vicuto(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pst Chris

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by wordfare77(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Iwhen it comes to delivery I give to Bishop Noel Jones ...he is just good
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by peacesamuel94(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
mrphysics:

where, Kumuyi preaches the word more than Oyedepo. Oyedepo is not a preached,not even a bible teacher. don't mind these people that flood in hear talking trash, they r just Sunday worshipers who does not give time for the word. Kumuyi is the perfect man that I know. He has refused to associate himself with politicians. I respect him.
Bros are for real, u are the one spitting trash here, so because a pastor associates with politicians then it means he is fake, then
what do u say about Samuel an anointed prophet of God associating with Saul and david
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by peacesamuel94(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
my choice is Bishop David Oyedepo. he preaches the world with authority, and I regard him as my mentor

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by focus1256: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
pastor Joel Osteen
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Harshirama(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
T.D jakes

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Joyfuljoy87(f): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bishop TD Jakes all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by BlackHummer(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
GJames:

Ok. I never knew he had gone this far. I attented Koinonia from when it was ENI at ABU chapel premises. He is also my favourite

Man, he has gone farrr. God is doing mighty things through him. He moves all around Nigeria and currently does an average of 3 external ministrations weekly. On his birthday, about 17 different African countries sent their felicitations.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by nkechiasogwa(f): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bro Gbile Akanni simply has no match just to say the least. No one has it like him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.