Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? (49995 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Onyitina(f): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
T.D jakes, joyce meyer,creflo Dollar, John Haggen, Joseph Prince, Joel Osteen...... For Naija: Sam Adeyemi,T.B Joshua
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by HeroGeorge(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Poju Oyemade
Dr. Silvernus Ukafia

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by kesprime(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fear God and don't talk lies and evil about his prophets. Be warned. Next time u might not be lucky.
Zoharariel:
Mine is Bishop David Abijawara Oyedepo of fraudland. Do you know Y? grin

When Jonathan - the ineffectual buffoon visited him on January 25, 2015; he said - we will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you grin

Yes - you guessed right! Papa Oyedepo has since pocketed the keys to the gate of hell - after Buhari won the election for fear of being bundled into the EFCC or DSS dungeon cheesy

Whether the ineffectual buffoon is still in touch with Papa Oyedepo or not is what I cannot say grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by buoye1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
BlackHummer:

You need to hear Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia. Look for his messages on 4shared and thank me later
The Zaria man but he's behind Apostle Johnson Sulieman in my opinion...they are both great preachers though
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ikorodureporta: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Who this thread epp now undecided

End-Time Pastors undecided
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by buoye1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
sholay2011:
Bro Gbile Akanni
This man analysis Scripture like he wrote most of them!I respect God's grace over his life
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Edgarated(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yugoos:
Pastor David Ogbueli

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by buoye1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
steph2sweet:
Who else but Apostle Johnson Suleiman. He is grace himself.
Apostle of Fire...I love the man so much...
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
dammytosh:
Give me TD Jakes
Yes bro. I was shocked no one has mentioned him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by piagetskinner(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zac ponen,Bro Gbile Akanni, Rev Odebiri .....

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by SunnyJose(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Poju Oyemade
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by viktor01(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
BlackHummer:

You need to hear Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia. Look for his messages on 4shared and thank me later

geez, that guy dey preach o...
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
kesprime:
Fear God and don't talk lies and evil about his prophets.

Ofcourse! I fear God but certainly not the extraterrestrials from Nibiru and their covetous servants milking their brainwashed & gullible congregants in the name of tithes, offerings & seed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by chinedumo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=Edgarated post=44999062][/quote]

You sabi beta thing.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by nefertitiram: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
justwise:
Buhari grin

Bros! You sef de here! Lolz @ ur answer
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by nefertitiram: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mine is Pastor Anuli of Christ Embassy Chicago

Then Pastor Poju Oyemade of CCC
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by viktor01(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Joshua selman That man is got the word raw..
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by SunnyJose(m): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
....revere to Pastor Poju Oyemade
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
My is pastor J N Okoroafor of The Apostolic Church Abakaliki Area Headquarters no 8 Ejiofor st Abakaliki the man 2 much even sermon topic endure the hardtime or hardship
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Kylexy3000(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Sam Adeyemi Pastor David Garcia
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by rakaasta(f): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr.D.K Olukoya mfm church. And Prophet Sam Ojo. Farim church

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by surestakes: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
Shut Up and listen to giving principles they preach........Oya try it;Don't give and see what the future holds for You.......Nonsense.....They forced U shebi?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Burgerlomo: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Joel Osteen
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by surestakes: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Praktikals:

Reverend Moses Rahaman Popoola + W.F Kumuyi.

By withholding your tithe and offerings, are you now richer than Folounsho Alakija?

By giving your tithe and offerings, are you now richer than Folounsho Alakija?

undecided
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by playtheblues(f): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rev. Dr. Uma Ukpai and Pastor Sam Adeyemi.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by surestakes: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
baddyoosha:
ur face is familiar have we met before

I was thinking the same thing. You look similar undecided
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by BlackHummer(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
buoye1:
The Zaria man but he's behind Apostle Johnson Sulieman in my opinion...they are both great preachers though

Bro, this isn't about hierachy. They are all ministers of the gospel doing God's work and dispensing the unique grace God has measured to them. I'm Just affirming that for some reasons, Selman's message has been of greater impact to me.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Praktikals(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by defemidefemi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
BlackHummer:

I was priviledg to have 3 of his messages that are lovely. thanks for directing me to where I can get more of his sermons now. if I may ask do you know where I can download pastor Adeboye (rccg) messages?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Sistem007(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
BENNY HYNN...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ATinaC(f): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor A.C. Ohanebo
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by sitibemfen(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hi, pastor Kumuyi is the one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.