Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About (45234 Views)

(pictures) Dont Miss This!! House For Quick Sale Near Trade Fair. / Logic To Use In Buying Land From Omo-onile In Mowe And Ofada Area / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ofada, Mowe And Magboro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by jaguar09(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2009
I'm suprised to hear people think that those places are partially or fully developed.This is to show how easy it is to con Nigerians.Any hoax can easily be believed in this country.But personally I still think its a good place to invest your liquid cash that u're not ready to use in the next 5-10yrs cos its definitely gonna keep on appreciating,the story will keep on spreading.Moreover many places in Lagos were unhabitable 10-15yrs ago.So keep on buying but don't get too excited

i agree with you, Lekki in 1995 where i first visited alpha beach was like this. My concerns are that why on earth would pple buy stuff they did not see. you can buy but not for immediate development, ensure you visit the government authorities for you pay am dim. i believe with time these places will be the bomb. just as Lekki is today.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by badboym: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2009
This is the time to invest in these places.To me , where Mowe and Ofada is located is very good.It's close to the express and links to the Island.It will be a very good investment. Though the Lawyer did a good research , I would advice people to buy now cos in future they will be happy they did.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by MeritLogic: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2009
Kudos for your research work. An architect friend of mine after doin a survey of these so called estates once told me its all rubish, that people are just being mis-informed.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by boladez(m): 12:55am On Aug 09, 2009
Lawyer, thanks and God bless.

Please see a previous post ,still on "move ofada schemes" The besy thing is to vist the place before payment.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=282019.msg4024520#msg4024520

Good luck to you all and please spread the warning!!!!
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by larez(m): 1:27am On Aug 09, 2009
@Lawyer;

You are classic. As mentioned before, I will be in contact with you soon regarding an exclusive development in the Ajah Axis. Guys like you are priceless, and you can only imagine how much you have saved people, including green gases, the cost of flights and all the other carbon credits you have earned in preventing people from wasting their time. You got my props Bruh. You are indeed my selected real estate Attorney.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by aieromon(m): 4:35am On Aug 09, 2009
Nice investigative report here.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by boladez(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2009
May I suggest that MArketers of all these estates should please come forward with solid evidence to proof lawyer right or wrong.

I think they should be given the right of response /reply. I hear a defeaning silence from them so far.

Guys abroad who need land or ppty can post their proposed estates on this forum before they buy or commit. Good people like the Lawyer would give you advice.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by demoheart: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2009
i just don know where to start dan to thank u {lawyer] b'cos me nd my wife planning about dis so much
that we ready to relocate. she's white with two of my children hmmmmmmm all i will say again thank u sir!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Oluti(m): 3:43am On Aug 10, 2009
The best option for anybody who can afford it is to buy a completed house. It saves you a lot of headache in future. I once bought a piece of land in Aja for 250k not knowing the land and some others are subject of litigation. The agent forgot to mention this and collected his own commission.  I later paid three times that amount to retain the said land because I had already developed it. Because of this nasty experience, I bought the house where I presently live in Ikorodu. Even though I had to part with 2.5m way back then, I never regretted the decision. My dad called me a fool for throwing that much money on a house when it could build two. I did not agree with

him.http://www.tellstrangestories..com
http://www.lulu.com/author/content_revise.php?fCID=3867622
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by sonety2k(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2009
My Lawyer nice one for the information for my people ,
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nezan(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2009
na so dem dey take deceive people for naija,,,,just like that
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by lawyer(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
Wow! A Million and one Replies since i posted this worrisome issue. grin

From the above, we can safely deduce the following:

95% of The Mowe/Ofada Land Mortgage Scheme to an extent is a SCAM. Why do i say Boldly it is a Scam? Because of the Following Reasons:

A.You will never discuss Mortgage Issues with anybody except your Banker, Lawyer, Accountant or Close Confidant:

Why then should you listen to a Half baked Estate Agent who doesnt know his left from Right about the Property he is hoodwinking you to buy to explain to you the Pros and Cons of Buying a Land on Mortgage and the intricacies Involved?

B. You want to buy a Land in Mowe/ Ofada and you dont know the Company that is offering to sell you the Land?:

You dont investigate their offices, know their staff, know what the current issue is on the ground, Know who the principal Staff members are and you are ready to buy a land because you were told to pay a down payment of N25,000 for 15 months so that you can become a Landlord? undecided

Hmmm . . .  What makes you different from those that were scammed through Nonspectco, Wealth Solution, Ponzi or Madoff Schemes? cry

This Scam Business deals with Rumours and Rumours alone. Dem say, Dem say!

C. An Estate Agent is an Agent and Never the real Boss or Real Company you should be dealing with:

Its like a  Bank Marketer coming to Offer you the latest Products from their bank but you refuse to visit the bank to get more information and you part Money to that Marketer to be your Account Manager. When your Money disappears, who do you blame? The Marketer, The Bank or Your self? (I believe thats not so hard to Answer).

Bottom Line, Never Ever take a third party Agent's word for it unless you do your own Investigation and search to buy these lands. Most of the Agents dont even know the Address of the Real Estate Company they are Marketing for talkless of the Major Staffs? How can somebody who doesnt know the Architects involved, the Surveyors Involved, the team supposed to perfect your documents, be the one harrassing you to subscribe for a Property or Land based on Fliers and 3D Models that don't exist?   

D.  How many of you have personally Visited the land or sent an Independent search Investigator to Visit the proposed land?:

Those of you that bought it way back that are confused now, can you still locate the so-called land you were shown? Have they given you the survey plan of the Land you are supposed to have?

Every day the Agent only discusses payment plans with you but refuses to Tell you the title the Land or Lands have. They refuse to tell you whether it is gazetted or has a Certificate of Occupancy! They refuse to tell you the modus operandi of the legalities of the the property you are buying. How do you confirm the recipets , Documents and Contracts you were given emanated from the Real Estate Company itself? This is Nigeria! Forgery and Cloning is Damn too easy for us! grin Have you confirmed the source?

But then how can you blame them again! Because they are just Agents and were probably scammed by the Real Estate Company to coerce you to buy or subscribe to the lands in exchange for percentage Commission when they successfully hood wink you to buy it.

How many of you were totally coerced by the Agent to buy the Lands and these Agents pursuing you left right and centre to pay your first Subscription and promising you that your land will be ready immediately you finish paying up your subcsription fees, Shoving letters of Offers to you in your face to sign what you dont know the contents are all about without giving a property lawyer to review it etc  but the moment you pay some of it or all of the Money, Its you that will be pursuing the Agent for your Recipets, Documents, Trying to know when you will be allocated the land, the survey plan etc? grin grin grin grin grin

These are just one of the many scenarios you face for trusting the Agent to do your work for you.

Rule number one in the Real estate Business is that The Estate Agent works for the Seller and the Real Estate Company Alone and its his or her duty to coerce you to buy at all costs to get their commission. He is not your Friend, neither is he your  Independent Buying agent that looks out for your interests to advise you accordingly to buy or not to buy!

Left to him or Her you must buy at all costs whether its to your detriment or not and under the law, the Seller's Estate Agent is not bound to disclose any inherent defect, problems or wahala that comes with that land or property. [s]Its your duty to Investigate it and research it thoroughly 100% Before you Buy![/s] If you dont do that, you have your self to blame and Not the Estate Agent.

Finally according to my new research and reports, i got inside information that most of the Estates there are going under i.e bankrupt because they took loans to buy those Hectares of Land and spent a huge chunk on Advertising those Estates and procuring Machineries but since the Subscription has been slow coupled with the Recession, the Process of Foreclosure is looming terribly and the Directors of the Real Estate Companies are packing their bags to abandon the Project till new funds are injected. So if your land falls into those ones, well i am sorry, the only way to get your funds back partially is through the courts or to locate them and ask them what is going on and demand at all cost to either get your lands properly given to you and documented or for them to refund your money. Its left for you to know the status of your Land you bought from a host of these Billions of Proposed Estates that have only one House or Building they are using to Hood wink people!   

Cheers!

Comments are welcome! smiley
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by dafidixone(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2009
The reporter here has realy done a very good work.  However, I still feel those who are visionary will have to visit those site themselves and appreciate the potential of that area.  

The pictures are true picture of most areas that the egents advertised, they may have over emphasized the situation.  But there is one lesson to learn in this, the rate at which this side will experience development in the next 2 years will be amazing.  Only the wise will take that advantage.

All those developed areas were once like that.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by scopido(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2009
Lawyer shocked
I believe if you are consulted to cary out a search and prepear a Deed of Assignment on behalf of a client that has concluded to buy acres of land in this axis for a purpose best known to him you will not hesitate to do it and charge your own fee.With all what is written here i believe its all branding,trying to sell oneself out to public.But the best time to buy is the period when it is still bush like those pictures you are showing.How many people can buy plot of land in Lekki Peninsular now for the price at which they sell 100 million to 150 million but the place was formally a water log bushy area before 10 years ago and the price was between 500 thousand to 1 million naira.
Even if the place is a bush now as far as a developer can show the good title document with good approved layout,i will advice anyone that care to go ahead with it,a room is not build in a day.I know of a man who bought land in Ofada almost 5 years ago for just 20,000 per acre with just a receipt and rough agreement letter from the family,he did not even cary out any search whether its an acquisition area or not.
Now the person is a lucky man,he has collected C of O on it and he just fenced the perimeter area,he is not selling.He has been approached to sell buy some land speculators in the axis for 600,000 per acre because of the C of O tongue The person is thinking of having developing the place by himself before selling so he will sell at good money.You know he has secured good title so hold till he is ready to sell.
Lawyer your advice is good but try and teach people on the one to buy not that they should not buy,if you don't know have anything to write about Ofada just lipsrsealed mouth and let people that want buy.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2009
zugoboss:

I'm suprised to hear people think that those places are partially or fully developed.This is to show how easy it is to con Nigerians.Any hoax can easily be believed in this country.But personally I still think its a good place to invest your liquid cash that u're not ready to use in the next 5-10yrs cos its definitely gonna keep on appreciating,the story will keep on spreading.Moreover many places in Lagos were unhabitable 10-15yrs ago.So keep on buying but don't get too excited

jaguar_09:

i agree with you, Lekki in 1995 where i first visited alpha beach was like this. My concerns are that why on earth would pple buy stuff they did not see. you can buy but not for immediate development, ensure you visit the government authorities for you pay am dim. i believe with time these places will be the bomb. just as Lekki is today.

badboym:

This is the time to invest in these places.To me , where Mowe and Ofada is located is very good.It's close to the express and links to the Island.It will be a very good investment. Though the Lawyer did a good research , I would advice people to buy now cos in future they will be happy they did.

Kudos to you guys for your common sense kiss kiss kiss My quote button has developed a mind of its own, but i will be back cool cool cool

In addition to this,

*The exact spot where my Dad was told to come and buy a land, which he stuck up his nose at that who wants to buy a land in the jungle, is the exact position where the Century hotel or whachummacallit in Okota is located, and land in that area recently came up in the market in a recent property magazine for N100,000,000 naira.

* Akute in Ogun state was also another place offered to him which he turned down, now that place is the epicentre of Ogun/Lagos State, take it or leave it and well marketed commercial properties are exchanging hands for hundreds of millions of nairas.

* There is also River Valley Estate in Ojodu, Omole Estate, even Lekki whom snobs thought would amount to nothing compared to Old Ikoyi and VI, I could go on and on and on, but you guys get my drift wink
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ Boladez

Most of the marketers on nairaland, because I fingered one or two dodgy ones during my quest are genuine and have not hidden anything from anyone with a functioning brain cool cool cool

I will be back like I said, once my NL starts functioning at full mast, to deal with the unfair accusations you levied at your fellow Nairalanders and would gladly rub your face in it, mark it down wink wink wink
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by hbrednic: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Kudos to you guys for your common sense kiss kiss kiss My quote button has developed a mind of its own, but i will be back cool cool cool

In addition to this,

*The exact spot where my Dad was told to come and buy a land, which he stuck up his nose at that who wants to buy a land in the jungle, is the exact position where the Century hotel or whachummacallit in Okota is located, and land in that area recently came up in the market in a recent property magazine for N100,000,000 naira.

* Akute in Ogun state was also another place offered to him which he turned down, now that place is the epicentre of Ogun/Lagos State, take it or leave it and well marketed commercial properties are exchanging hands for hundreds of millions of nairas.

* There is also River Valley Estate in Ojodu, Omole Estate, even Lekki whom snobs thought would amount to nothing compared to Old Ikoyi and VI, I could go on and on and on, but you guys get my drift wink

Busybody,
the N100,000,000 is for okota in totality? how many acres do you want to buy in okota for that amount?
abeg takam easy joo.
i just bought 2plots there (5blocks from century hotel) for N6.6m.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Ayo8(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2009
@chaircover
Are u sure you bought land in MOWE? because the mowe i know now sells for between #1.2M and #1.5M per plot, or do u think H$L BROKER was joking when he placed plots at mowe for #1.5M each. i would advise u do more findings about where u bought land because i'm sure its definitely NOT MOWE!!! I stay here and i know exactly wat i'm talking about,
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2009
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by lawyer(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2009
@scopido

Naturally, i have chosen not to reply or post any other comment apart from the opening post so as to see people's reactions and comments whether good or bad but i think i am compelled to come in at this juncture to rebut a post more especially that of Scopido who has taken it as a personal battle to attack me! On a normal day i will ignore it but i guess i have to sort it you out once and for all!

Lawyer shocked
I believe if you are consulted to cary out a search and prepear a Deed of Assignment on behalf of a client that has concluded to buy acres of land in this axis for a purpose best known to him you will not hesitate to do it and charge your own fee.With all what is written here i believe its all branding,trying to sell oneself out to public

If you can read the title of the post very very well, its called :Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About. What is the branding here? Pictures dont lie and if you had better pictures to reverse it and call me a liar, then your free to post them but so far so good, i dont see any pictures to change what i have posted. For Months you guys have advertised Mowe/ Ofada as Heaven on earth and your posts here on Nairaland can play testimony to that. A lot of people have called me trying to know what is happening there and why they havent been allocated lands that they paid for and i didnt know what to tell them.

I went there to do my own search for a client and produced the following search result which obviously nails a huge stake in the heads of Estate Agents of the Mowe/Ofada axis and their marketing Credibility.

Secondly, its on record on NL and loads of people who have contracted me to do a search for them, will tell you the way i operate. If they contract me to do a search on a property that will fetch me N1Billion Dollars commission and i discover any iota of defect in the property, i will not advise such a person to buy it and i will waive my commission away because i will never sacrifice someone's life because the person has placed his or her trust in Me. Maybe your used to selling lands and property at all costs to fetch your commsiion fees but be well lectured that i dont operate that way and loads of people can testify to that. If you and other agents propagating this Mowe/ Ofada Scheme Feel bitter and harbour Sour Grapes over my search Report, well that's your cup of tea! I owe no one any apology more especially when i see something that remotes looks like a fraud happening under my watch as a moderator on NL.

But the best time to buy is the period when it is still bush like those pictures you are showing.How many people can buy plot of land in Lekki Peninsular now for the price at which they sell 100 million to 150 million but the place was formally a water log bushy area before 10 years ago and the price was between 500 thousand to 1 million naira

Why dont you Agents tell the whole world that Mowe/ Ofada looks like a bush and encourage them to buy it like that instead of promoting falsehood with 3D stimulations and Bumper fliers telling everybody that these Estates look like heaven? undecided All of a sudden you remember to state it expressly that it is the best time to buy since it is a bush like the pictures i am showing! I thought the pictures of these Estates that are being shown to the whole world is a replica of Lekki Phase 1? Are my own pictures now a determinant of the true state of things in Mowe/ Ofada? If i didnt take these pictures would you or any of the thousands of Mowe/ Ofada agents come out to rebut my pictures? Please i have had enough of your porkies and i say it the way i see it .

Even if the place is a bush now as far as a developer can show the good title document with good approved layout,i will advice anyone that care to go ahead with it,a room is not build in a day.

I challenge you personally and all the other Estates to state the good title documents they have openly? If your bold enough to spend Millions of Naira on Advertising 3D models for people to buy, why are they always so afraid to tell the world what title they originally got from that place? When did a letter of Offer become a good root of title? Until i went to Abeokuta personally to check that of Sherry View Estate, i didnt see any Marketer who was willing to divulge such a vital information that could make or mar a person's life. Do you know how stressful and difficult for me to get that Information about the title of Sherry View talkless of getting the Title documents of the other Estates that has'nt seen a cutlass to cut the thick forests there in the last 24 months? Once again, i challenge you openly to state the title of the ESTATE YOU MARKET PERSONALLY! If not, then i would consider the above statement of yours as a vapid statement with no basis.

I know of a man who bought land in Ofada almost 5 years ago for just 20,000 per acre with just a receipt and rough agreement letter from the family,he did not even cary out any search whether its an acquisition area or not.
Now the person is a lucky man,he has collected C of O on it and he just fenced the perimeter area,he is not selling.He has been approached to sell buy some land speculators in the axis for 600,000 per acre because of the C of O tongue The person is thinking of having developing the place by himself before selling so he will sell at good money.You know he has secured good title so hold till he is ready to sell.

Bah! undecided The story goes both ways too. I know a man who bought a land with just a recipet and rough letter agreement letter from the family,[b]he did not even carry out any search whether its an acquisition area or not shocked[/b]. Now the person is a VERY UN-lucky man,he has NOT collected a C of O on it and he just COULD NOT fence the perimeter area BECAUSE HE BOUGHT FROM OMONILE AND WAS DEFRAUDED, he is not selling BECAUSE HE HAS NOTHING TO SELL!

Like i said your example goes two ways and in more cases than imagined, my own Example far outweighs yours ratio 10 to 1. If you doubt me Visit any Land Division High Court of your Choice In Nigeria more especially in the South West for more information.

Lawyer your advice is good but try and teach people on the one to buy not that they should not buy,if you don't know have anything to write about Ofada just lipsrsealed mouth and let people that want buy.

My job is not to teach people on what to buy and what not to buy because i am not an estate agent and moreso ever, i dont have to lie and coerce people to buy things laced with fraudulent lies until they have been exposed. My job is to alert people on the dangers of being swindled by Omoniles and Dodgy estate agents so as to prevent them from falling into the traps that has become a scourge in Nigeria today! You might not be happy with my finding s or research but trust me, except you succeed in putting me down 6 feet under, i will continue to educate first time buyers and experienced buyers about the pitfalls that is in vogue in respect of sales of lands and properties in Nigeria and Mowe/Ofada is just the beginning!

Finally, if you took the time to read my first post well on this topic, i wasn't biased and i actually stated the 3 estates i saw that were building structures there and the ones that had occupants and even took the pictures of those ones which included Sherry View Estate, Golden Estate and Yotomi. I highlighted it in bold for the world world to know and if thats is not enough for you to see my level of objectivity in my report, then i dont know what else you want me to do. May be you would have prefered i came back with pictures showing that the whole Mowe/ Ofada looks like Aso rock so as to boost your chances of a hefty commission before you give me a thumb up for a job well done.

One more thing, there is no where in my post i told people not to buy lands in Mowe/ Ofada. I only stated the obvious lies that is circulating everywhere that Mowe/ Ofada is developed and looks like Heaven. If i havent been bombarded with 3D animations or bumper sticker fliers about how cool and swanky Mowe/ofada is, i wont have bothered to do the search. A lot of people have paid huge sums of money for those estates and are in Limbo now as to the next step they are to take based on Development. That is what i am bringing out here because Mowe/Ofada Estates are not straight forward Estates to deal with because what they promise is not what they deliver.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by larez(m): 3:43am On Aug 12, 2009
@Lawyer

Keep up the good work and up the ante of the credibility of some Nigerians. Scammers have been holding the day and it is time that we begin to challenge them to get rid of the rut in our society. I forget who said " Evil fosters when good men stand idly by". The good men of Nigeria should begin actively participating in redeeming our society. Wow!! what a world where even scammers feel like they have a right to their criminality. Many of them will have been arrested and serving prison sentences in the United States for false advertisement, theft by conversion, and racketeering practices.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by seyibrown(f): 4:40am On Aug 12, 2009
Pictures don't lie , unless they've been photoshop'd! lol!

Thanks for shedding light on the actual state of these estates, Lawyer.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by boladez(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2009
Lawyer,

I wish you would not respond to any of the personal attacks. Honestly, I understand the way many of these agents and marketers will feel, this is the source of their livelihood and they will protect it with anything they have. Thank God this is an online forum , else I would have asked that you beef up your personal security!

May the Almighty who is behind fair play , honesty, truthfulness and love continue to bless uphold and keep you and meet you at every point of your needs.

Your good case backed up with evidence is speaking for itself. Let who ever has ears and eyes learn and decide where they want to invest their money. Let marketers and agents of estates that are not scams come up with pictures and tell the whole world what they have put on ground. MANY but NOT ALL of the estates are pure scams
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by dredone: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2009
@ the lawer and scopido,its ok the whole idea of NL is enlightenment let not take it personal i believe so much in constructive criticism grin
my view is this mowe ofada is not heaven right now but with all this publicity u guyz ar give it then it sure is goin to be later smiley
D law u wanted to help thanks for the info but u should hav conciderd the doulbe effect of ur post like it or not a lot of people hav invested in dis axis and would not want it down the drain.now one i know has been swindled before buy into any property it your fault if you dont do your own investigation.
credit to the marketers for doing a good job nobody is pointing a gun at people to buy
lastly while we keep up this issue we are adding value to Mowe/ofada so to my wise investor mowe/ofada has appeared on d mape and it has come to stay.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by larez(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2009
@Lawyer

Let them cry as much as they want. What Lawyer did was great!!! @Lawyer, please check out this thread jare. If this can take off, you'll handle the legal services involved. You are too straightforward to be a crook. Here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-308995.0.html
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by OpsE1: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2009
Lawyer,
Great work.Keep it up !!!

I have subscribed into one of the estates and I know it will appreciate in the nearest future (I pray it will be very near). For people like us, our concern is to confirm the availability/authenticity of the documents.

Na wa o for Naija.Is there even a single sincere person in Nigeria? God will help us.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2009
Where is the personal attack on the moderator Lawyer, care to dredge up one particular post where his "person" was attacked undecided Do you even know the meaning of the word "personal" at all undecided

Lawyer you are doing well so far but don't let anyone goad you or rile you up or try and use you to act out and satisfy their personal vendettas with others by forcing you to choose sides.

And to the bloody hyprocrite who all of a sudden has just woken up to the need to get rid of scamming Nigerians in our midst, hmmn, I rest my case on your hyprocritical laurel lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Will be back, actually typed about 60 lines in response to the defence of the property marketers on NL, but lost it all due to my PC playing up angry
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by landmattaz(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2009
i wont have bothered to do the search. A lot of people have paid huge sums of money for those estates and are in Limbo now as to the next step they are to take based on Development. That is what i am bringing out here because Mo we/Ofada Estates are not straight forward Estates to deal with because what they promise is not what they deliver.

The Moderator,you do well but you should have help to challenge the unstraight forward developers that default those client of yours in this axis. Or advice your client on way to litigation on the issue with the concern developer.
You are the moderator,even the king use wisdom to handle issues.The issue will have been better if it is an ordinary member that send the post.I have gone through some of the post concerning Mowe Ofada none claim to viewers or customers that the place is developed,what they say is its been develop which means undergoing development.
Even from your pictures we can see some undergoing development truly.If you have enter into Master Golden estate you would have seen it.People are even living in their houses they bought and the company is still selling land and houses.I saw other ones that are OK too.I think you mention some in your post.
I have done search on some which i think are OK.I will love you to advice people on the type to buy,what and what to look for before buying,mostly they should visit the place,conduct inspections very well.At least you must see what you are buying,even if not in Nija you send representative or you get a lawyer like the moderator to do for you just as he is doing,free consultation online.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Busybody2(f): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
landmattaz:

The Moderator,you do well but you should have help to challenge the unstraight forward developers that default those client of yours in this axis. Or advice your client on way to litigation on the issue with the concern developer.
You are the moderator,even the king use wisdom to handle issues.The issue will have been better if it is an ordinary member that send the post.I have gone through some of the post concerning Mowe Ofada none claim to viewers or customers that the place is developed,what they say is its been develop which means undergoing development.
Even from your pictures we can see some undergoing development truly.If you have enter into Master Golden estate you would have seen it.People are even living in their houses they bought and the company is still selling land and houses.I saw other ones that are OK too.I think you mention some in your post.
I have done search on some which i think are OK.I will love you to advice people on the type to buy,what and what to look for before buying,mostly they should visit the place,conduct inspections very well.At least you must see what you are buying,even if not in Nija you send representative or you get a lawyer like the moderator to do for you just as he is doing,free consultation online.

My sentiments exactly wink

Some of these people selling this Mowe/Ofada properties on NL, whom the likes of Boladex and his cohorts are trying to paint in the same light as crooks and scammers, have even pasted similar pictures to the one the moderator Lawyer has in his post oh undecided

Chei, what a pity I lost what I was typing, and with the links to back them up too cry Chei, all those info on "deed of assignment"/What estate was located where and in close proximity to where/Documents and amount needed to title a land/The level of work that had been done where . . . cry cry cry

Anyway all it is gonna take me is another five hours or so, phew, I will be back like I said cool
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by dredone: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2009
i see some people bodies ar too busy to understand wat we are talking about.it's not personal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) / Welcome To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.