Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About (45232 Views)

(pictures) Dont Miss This!! House For Quick Sale Near Trade Fair. / Logic To Use In Buying Land From Omo-onile In Mowe And Ofada Area / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ofada, Mowe And Magboro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by TopAnalyst(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2011
@Lawyer

Thanks for the great work. Kindly update us with the current status and pictures of the various estates in the Mowe-Ofada axis.
It's about twenty(20) months since you initiated this thread and we want to know if anything has changed.
Some of us are planning to invest in that area and would love to know if it is a good idea.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by fxproperty: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2011
@TopAnalyst
Kindly send your mail to fxproperty@gmail.com for true pictures and details of development from 2009 till date
and compare and contrast the level of development within the axis.
Thanks.

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by TopAnalyst(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2011
fxproperty:

@TopAnalyst
Kindly send your mail to fxproperty@gmail.com for true pictures and details of development from 2009 till date
and compare and contrast the level of development within the axis.
Thanks.

Thanks alot bro. I have just sent my email.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by yosemite: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2011
I think it is rather imperative for us to not only to get our information straight, but also to separate the “wheat from the chaff” when it comes to estates and developers. Agreed there are lots of scrupulous companies and fraudsters with little or no pedigree in property development, parading themselves as “property developers” these days. These are   people who are looking to make fast bucks by preying on innocent and unsuspecting victims. These elements are unfortunately not limited to the Mowe/Ofada axis alone. The truth be told, not all estates and developers in this axis are the same and I am talking as someone who has dealt with arguably one of the performing developers in this axis, SSA Realties limited, developers of the Nest, Organic City.

I currently reside in the UK, and I was introduced to the company’s scheme by a cousin who had earlier subscribed, but having heard lots of horrific stories about property acquisition in Nigeria, I was skeptical of SSA at first, but looking back now I don’t have any regret dealing with them. They were able to show me proof of their documentations from approved lay out plan, to the C-Of-O duly approved by the Ogun state government with no sign of encumbrances from any quarters. I was recently in the country, and I was at the estate for an inspection, and I must say that the level of infrastructural development that is taking place in this estate is okay by me.

The morale of my testimony is that, there are still viable and honest property development companies out there who delivering on their promises to their clientele, with which you can invest with no fear or hassle about the safety of your investment.  In my opinion, Mowe is the best place to invest now, I heard that Lagos-Ibadan expressway expansion will soon take off and I saw a number of companies springing up in the area, the topography solid which cannot be compared to the overpriced and much hyped flood prone Lekki axis, makes it a prime location. I took the pictures below in the estate.

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by davidiyke(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
Much as this is appreciated, I, for one, have never thought of Mowe to be a placed already developed or developing in the next two years. Despite the hype, I have always known that the place would not be readily habitable for now.

But one thing I know for sure is, the area has a bright future. By future, I do not mean 3 or even 5 years but I am very sure in the next ten years people that buy these land will look back and wished tehy had bought more.

LAWYER, U HAV DONE A NICE ONE HERE. PLS KEEP IT UP. IT GIVES CREDIBILITY TO THIS FORUM/WEBSITE.

CAN U ALSO DO SOME WORK ON THIS ESTATE IN PORT HARCOURT (CLIFFTOP ESTATE, ALONG HOSPITAL ROAD, OFF AGGREY RD) OWNED BY OMEGASAVINGS AND LOANS LTD IN CONJUNCTION WITH CSS BOOKSHOPS.

UR FEEDBACK WILL BE APPRECIATED.

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by davidiyke(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2011
I think it is rather imperative for us to not only to get our information straight, but also to separate the “wheat from the chaff” when it comes to estates and developers. Agreed there are lots of scrupulous companies and fraudsters with little or no pedigree in property development, parading themselves as “property developers” these days. These are people who are looking to make fast bucks by preying on innocent and unsuspecting victims. These elements are unfortunately not limited to the Mowe/Ofada axis alone. The truth be told, not all estates and developers in this axis are the same and I am talking as someone who has dealt with arguably one of the performing developers in this axis, SSA Realties limited, developers of the Nest, Organic City.

I currently reside in the UK, and I was introduced to the company’s scheme by a cousin who had earlier subscribed, but having heard lots of horrific stories about property acquisition in Nigeria, I was skeptical of SSA at first, but looking back now I don’t have any regret dealing with them. They were able to show me proof of their documentations from approved lay out plan, to the C-Of-O duly approved by the Ogun state government with no sign of encumbrances from any quarters. I was recently in the country, and I was at the estate for an inspection, and I must say that the level of infrastructural development that is taking place in this estate is okay by me.

The morale of my testimony is that, there are still viable and honest property development companies out there who delivering on their promises to their clientele, with which you can invest with no fear or hassle about the safety of your investment. In my opinion, Mowe is the best place to invest now, I heard that Lagos-Ibadan expressway expansion will soon take off and I saw a number of companies springing up in the area, the topography solid which cannot be compared to the overpriced and much hyped flood prone Lekki axis, makes it a prime location. I took the pictures below in the estate.

D LAW, I THINK YOSEMITE IS GIVING US THE PRESENT TRUTH. MAYBE YOU NEED TO DO ANOTHER VISIT. TAKE PICTURES AND UPDATE US.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by davidiyke(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2011
any news?
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by fxproperty: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2011
Mainland major road construction By Pw

Questions andcomments are most welcome.

Enquiries:
Olalekan 07044806146

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Dagbolu: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2011
Is anyone able to update us about Beauforth Royal Estate Mowe which is adjacent to Mainland Park Estate in the same Mowe?
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by mastro: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2011
I think it is rather imperative for us to not only to get our information straight, but also to separate the “wheat from the chaff” when it comes to estates and developers. Agreed there are lots of scrupulous companies and fraudsters with little or no pedigree in property development, parading themselves as “property developers” these days. These are people who are looking to make fast bucks by preying on innocent and unsuspecting victims. These elements are unfortunately not limited to the Mowe/Ofada axis alone. The truth be told, not all estates and developers in this axis are the same and I am talking as someone who has dealt with arguably one of the performing developers in this axis, SSA Realties limited, developers of the Nest, Organic City.

Dude you have made 1 post, yet talk like a person who has been here for years, that doesn't mark you out as a credible source of information, two houses, a gatehouse and a fence does not an estate make, anyone who pays any of these developers money without going and seeing what is there themselves really has no cause to complain.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by davidiyke(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
Dude you have made 1 post, yet talk like a person who has been here for years, that doesn't mark you out as a credible source of information, two houses, a gatehouse and a fence does not an estate make, anyone who pays any of these developers money without going and seeing what is there themselves really has no cause to complain.

I DONT THINK ONE NEEDS 'YEARS' TO MAKE A VALID POINT.
I THINK IT IS LAND THAT IS FOR SALE BUT THE HOUSES IS FOR THE BUYERS TO BUILD.
THE ESTATE OWNERS BUSINESS IS TO PROVIDE THE INFRASTRUCTURE PROMISED. SO ANY PICS THAT SHOWS US GATEHOUSES, ROAD NETWORKS, WATER AND LIGHTING IS ON THE RIGHT PATH.
LET US BE CONSTRUCTIVE.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by atilla(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2011
It would be good to get an update on this post. Lawyer made the topic about two years ago. Who is unto the task??

the question on Mowe ofada is now:

Where is the best place to buy land in mowe ofada interns of documents, price and location??

We are waiting and watching
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by davidiyke(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2011
It would be good to get an update on this post. Lawyer made the topic about two years ago. Who is unto the task??

the question on Mowe ofada is now:

Where is the best place to buy land in mowe ofada interns of documents, price and location??

We are waiting and watching

@atilla, D Law we need an Update oh!
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Joshcoli(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2012
Where's this Lawyer sef, You've have succeeded in poisioning people mind
Thank God i bought some plots (Well i carried out some investigations myself)
But atleast i bought and am so glad i did
I bought for 550 per plot and now its over a million at Mowe
So guys real estate at mowe and Ofada axis
is a good business
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by eaglekus: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2012
I can also testify that mowe ofada is a good biz, i bought 1/2 plot for 250k late 2010 and now people are offering 700k.

In addition, for those who have bought properties and need to develope them, you can now access the NATIONAL HOUSING FUND LOAN which is the cheapest (6% interest rate, payable over 30 years ) to develope your property of choice.

you can reach me on , ADEWALE 08080912297, 08039171214 for affordable mortgage arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by pato405(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
hello, Adewale. spoke with you but network wasn't so good. been trying to call back to no avail. you can reach me on minajkindy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by saliubello123: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
pictures. For more and verification: Call to schedule inspection

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by compu(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2013
Hello, everyone and Lawyer, well done for telling us the truth of the matter. But I think for the sake of those who have invested so much money in these areas, why dont we find a way of moving forward instead regretting why we bought these lands at the first place. 75% of these company agents have good intentions of providing people, homes and also making their profits, do not forget that everyone is out there to make money and survive.I dont work for any of them, but I bought a plot of land from one of them, precious Stone Gardens to be precise and I tell you they have genuine Intentions. I realise that some of these agent companies have difficulty in paying the amount requested by the Ogun State Government in processing the Global Certificate of Occupancy(C OF O). We are all stake holders in the place, do you know that if every owner starts building today, the rate of developement in that area will be very rapid considering the fact that its a 25 mins drive to Lagos,and other factors, although I understand the harsh econimic situation of the country and as a civil engineer, I am aware of the huge cost of building a house. Nevertheless, we must find a way out so that the investment and life savings of our citizens will not be wasted! or go down the drain. Let a forum be created between stakeholders, agent companies and owners of Land in the area, where ideas, suggestions and solutions that will help in developing mowe-Ofada Axis. It wont be that easy, but we will get there! If the 300 Estates are legally acquired fully by the state Government and developements starts, we can imagine how the axis will be like...your guess is as good as mine 300 fully functioning developed estates on a single stretched out vaxis...wow!. Long Live Mowe-Ofada Axis!...Long Live Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Henry77: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
I think the lawyer should do a part 2 of this posted. Am regretting that I neva had information in 2008 when these easte were springing up in Mowe I would have bought at a cheaper price, I have started building in one of the estate GOLDEN HERITAGE ESTATE precisely and now land is selling at 1.5m.

With the road network of Amosun in Mowe and the espansion of lagos Ibadan expressway, the new power station at papalanto, industry relocating to Mowe,imagine the huge development going on right now in Mowe. Our lawyer perhaps did not have the foresight to see the development coming to this area. Anyway am happy for those who bought massive land heare bcus I no today they are making cool cash reselling to people like us who will have to pay more.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by OpraMenu(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
do a thorough search and buy for investment purpose
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Sunglow: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joshcoli: Where's this Lawyer sef, You've have succeeded in poisioning people mind
Thank God i bought some plots (Well i carried out some investigations myself)
But atleast i bought and am so glad i did
I bought for 550 per plot and now its over a million at Mowe
So guys real estate at mowe and Ofada axis
is a good business
Thank you for this post 1000 likes for you!Those that were skeptical and didn't go ahead to make investigation, are those regretting big time because right now we all know that spot is hot cake,n those who bought in d past n are selling now are smiling to the banks.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Pekadust: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Oga lawyer won't be saying the same thing again o! Mowe ofada is now a good buy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Chinweadronhome(f): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2015
You want to become a landlord or Real Estate Investor? Are you tired of OMONILE WAHALA?Adron homes and property RC 791265 gives you the best offers at 20% discount.Flexible installment plans available.All properties are covered with a global C of O,survey plan and a deed of assignment.For more information and site inspection call chinwe on 08060051615.Invest in your future today because real estate investors don't wait to buy they buy and wait.
Locations are shimawa behind redemption camp by Lagos ibadan express way,Ibeju lekki beside Lekki Free Trade Zone and atan ota close to winners chapel cannaland.

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Chinweadronhome(f): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2015
You want to become a landlord or Real Estate Investor? Are you tired of OMONILE WAHALA?Adron homes and property RC 791265 gives you the best offers at 20% discount.Flexible installment plans available.All properties are covered with a global C of O,survey plan and a deed of assignment.For more information and site inspection call 08060051615.Invest in your future today because real estate investors don't wait to buy they buy and wait.
Locations are shimawa behind redemption camp by Lagos ibadan express way,Ibeju lekki beside Lekki Free Trade Zone and atan ota close to winners chapel cannaland

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by blackboy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
My wife told me we have a land in Lagos. I told her how? She said she met a man and he introduced her to his estate and she paid in installments and completed the payment. Later the man and his staff kept calling her to pay for survey etc hmmm. Ivthen told her not to make any payment but tell him but send her first documents of proof of what she has paid for and her lawyer will be relating with him henceforth. Nothing heard from them since.
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by thaqib(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lawyer never categorically said don't buy in mowe ofada. All he said was that go and see before you buy. Investigate. I actually bought around that axis in 2012 for about 800. Now sells for about 1.5. If u ask me, it's a marginal increase. Plots in ibeju/lekki appreciates much more. So...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Tequilah: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
thaqib:
Lawyer never categorically said don't buy in mowe ofada. All he said was that go and see before you buy. Investigate. I actually bought around that axis in 2012 for about 800. Now sells for about 1.5. If u ask me, it's a marginal increase. Plots in ibeju/lekki appreciates much more. So...

From 800k to 1.5 million is a marginal increase to you?? Over 85% increase, is what you call marginal?? shocked Ol' boy, you get long throat, o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Tequilah: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Chinweadronhome:
You want to become a landlord or Real Estate Investor? Are you tired of OMONILE WAHALA?Adron homes and property RC 791265 gives you the best offers at 20% discount.Flexible installment plans available.All properties are covered with a global C of O,survey plan and a deed of assignment.For more information and site inspection call 08060051615.Invest in your future today because real estate investors don't wait to buy they buy and wait.
Locations are shimawa behind redemption camp by Lagos ibadan express way,Ibeju lekki beside Lekki Free Trade Zone and atan ota close to winners chapel cannaland

How much are those cute green bungalows? And how much is a plot of land in your estate? undecided
Re: Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About by Chinweadronhome(f): 5:52am On Dec 14, 2015
Please can we book an appointment because i would love to show you other things you would love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) / Welcome To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.