Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: (827 Views)

What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by naijaborn(m): 1:00am On Aug 07, 2009
Of what essence is love if it is conditional lipsrsealed
Re: What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by mamag3: 1:08am On Aug 07, 2009
It means post when it is necessary. angry
Re: What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by naijaborn(m): 1:52am On Aug 07, 2009
@mama_g, wot exactly ar yu tryn 2say undecided
Re: What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by topup: 2:18am On Aug 07, 2009
The way I see it, love is not practical.
Re: What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by mamag3: 2:23am On Aug 07, 2009
naijaborn:

@mama_g, wot exactly ar yu tryn 2say undecided

I'm saying that you need to get a life and stop posting things that are irrelevant. angry
Re: What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by MoneyRule(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2009
A nice breath-taking shagging!
Re: What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by iice(f): 1:42am On Aug 31, 2009
What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms

Knowing when to get lost when you aren't wanted
Re: What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by KennyG6(m): 1:47am On Aug 31, 2009
iice:

Knowing when to get lost when you aren't wanted
really? wow u learn something new everyday
Re: What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by sweetpie23: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2009
A trick played on humans by evolution in order to perpetuate the species.
Re: What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by ngel0v3(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2009
Love (to me) essentially means sharing in sincerity.
Re: What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by Mitchelin(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2009
Just like it is in science where there is no such thing as I deal Black, I'd say real love is the most elusive phantom anyone can and/or should search for. We have to make the best of what we have, real love, impossible,well not really as there is an exception here and there,but like the poster said,it aint love if it's conditional, the reasoning behind Prince's logic of taking his bride back to the registry to get Ășn-married".
When you are with one that respects your view,would go anywhere and do anything for you 70% of the time, then you got a good thing going on as on the average the humans are selfish and self-preserving specie, so fellas,please if she's all that love her all you can, she was God sent, you don't want to date a zombie do you?, same thing applies to the ladies but on the other hand ladies wish all men were zombies!
Re: What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by muyoto: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2009
love makin
Re: What Does Love Really Mean To You In Practical Terms: by daduke2k(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2009
S E X

(1) (Reply)

Which Kain Kissing Be Dis? / When Do You Give Up? / Selfish Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.