Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me (724 Views)

Politicians Have Been Chasing Me, Begging Me For Sex – Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo / He Wants To Take Things Slow: After Chasing Me For Almost Four Years / Imagine This Youngman With A Pretty Wife Still Chasing Me For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by Onilaiscool(f): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
smiley

hes so fine, got style and swag
just moved into my apartment

he shaved one side of his hair
looking like a native american

I am so blessed
got the hottest guys chasing me

1 Like

Re: The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by iceberylin(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
So guys NO MORE PMS

1 Like

Re: The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by gabinogem(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
I hope u are the hottest girl for him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Half Latino half italian.

It's alright
Re: The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by midehi2(f): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
choi...human beings plenty sha
Re: The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Onilaiscool:
smiley

hes so fine, got style and swag
just moved into my apartment

he shaved one side of his hair
looking like a native american

I am so blessed
got the hottest guys chasing me

Go for spiritual cleansing. U got half humans chasing you.

Re: The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fish brain at work... so what will now happen to your half Nigeria half Ghana boyfriend?
Re: The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
I laugh in Spanishgringrin.... Its alright....

Re: The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by Onilaiscool(f): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Go for spiritual cleansing. U got half humans chasing you.
what a distasteful picture

get class, freak!

1 Like

Re: The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by seunny4lif(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chasing you with what shocked shocked Cutlass or Gun shocked shocked
Run for your life ooooh
Re: The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Onilaiscool:

get class, freak!

U shd tell yourself that... getting all excited a half human is chasing u. Thts some scary shii
Re: The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by Fulaman198(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
You do know that Italians are Latin too. I think that Onila, you and other Americans use the wrong terminology when defining people. For instance, Italian, French and Portuguese people should all be considered "Latinos" since their language is all Latin-based. However, that terminology seems to only be applied to Spanish speakers.

Anti-semitism, is another terminology I have a problem with that is coined by Americans. Hebrew is not the only Semitic language. Ethiopian Amharic, Tigray and Eritrean Tigriniya are semitic languages as well. Arabic is the largest spoken semitic language. Yet, again that terminology seems to only apply to people of "Hebrew" origin in Israel.

I think Americans have the worst definitions for describing stuff, just saying.

1 Like

Re: The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me by lepasharon(f): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Onilaiscool:

get class, freak!

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Come In An Pick Your Choice O. / What Is The Use Of Palm Wine... / Things Your Husband Wants In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.