Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist (19838 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by focus7: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
What is the twitter senator and mr legacy (the ineffectual buffoon) doing to rescue bayelsa people?

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by wristbangle: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
masterblogger:
One slowpoke just commented that Yaba in Lagos is bigger than bayelsa. What a lie from the pit of hell. Please you all need to be informed, Bayelsa is over two times bigger than lagos state as a whole. Go get your facts right!

Madame, I only picked this statement to make u realise that what the guy met was that Yaba LGA council is economically viable than bayelsa not in terms of land mass. Even with his stance, I still disagree that a LGA is richer than a whole state.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Yujin(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
The intent of the journalist is clear as sunlight as his kind are known for that. It however does not diminish the failure of the past and present governments of the state. How on earth can someone justify the enormous amount of money received by the state over the years without any commensurate development to show for. It is a big shame. Majority of the minority states down south have not lived up to expectation given the amount of allocations they receive. Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta have been really disappointing. Most of the politicians there are thieves without single vision for their people. They don't deserve to be alive. Donald duke and Akpabio are the too men who tried for their states and will be remembered for it. Rivers state one of the oldest states still remains a one-city state after close to 50yrs. Shame! Its hightime the people of the ND changed their orientation about leadership and public service. It is totally disgusting that Bayelsa is borrowing to pay salaries. Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Tbest20(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Who is to blem now ?AMECHI or PMB and yesterday somebody say here that nigeria miss jonathan here YEYE people
GudluckIBB:
Bayelsa that is not even as big as Yaba local govt area is supposed to be the most developed state in Nigeria given its size, small population and oil derivation they collect.

If jonathan has taken money illegally from CBN and use it to develop bayelsa to be like dubai, Nigerians would have pardoned him. But he was a vice president, acting president and president, yet his people don't have drinking water and passable road.

And he's busy telling the world that part of his achievement was that he meet dangote as the rishest man in Nigeria and when he got into power, dangote became the rishest man in Africa. Is that an aChievememt?

I was expecting him to list his major achievement as uprgrading his state to a world class city like dubai and china.

Even an helipad, he didn't build in his town, meanwhile, the man they call "dullard" has built an helipad in daura in his first 3 months in office.

Jonathan is a shame.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Tbest20(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Who is to blem now ?AMECHI or PMB and yesterday somebody say nigeria miss jonathan here YEYE people
GudluckIBB:
Bayelsa that is not even as big as Yaba local govt area is supposed to be the most developed state in Nigeria given its size, small population and oil derivation they collect.

If jonathan has taken money illegally from CBN and use it to develop bayelsa to be like dubai, Nigerians would have pardoned him. But he was a vice president, acting president and president, yet his people don't have drinking water and passable road.

And he's busy telling the world that part of his achievement was that he meet dangote as the rishest man in Nigeria and when he got into power, dangote became the rishest man in Africa. Is that an aChievememt?

I was expecting him to list his major achievement as uprgrading his state to a world class city like dubai and china.

Even an helipad, he didn't build in his town, meanwhile, the man they call "dullard" has built an helipad in daura in his first 3 months in office.

Jonathan is a shame.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by nijanigga: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sweetguy25:
I am witness to this. I travelled to Bayelsa to visit a friend two weeks ago and the level of economic hardship being faced by the people of that state is terrible and pathetic. I was told that the state governent is yet to pay salaries for about five months.

I am sorry to say this but Alamayeseigha destroyed Bayelsa state. In fact, Obasanjo and all politicians who ruled from 1999 to 2007 destroyed what was left of what Buhari, IBB Abacha had already destroyed.
Ipob Gmb was long out of office when the state was created get your facts straight before spewing nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Sheggy13(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:

The thing with you ijaws be say Una no get sense at all, you inclusive. So bcz a yoloba bigot wrote this silly article, u think u conducted research? Probably maybe the silly journalist is from osun, which is closer to Lagos but he cldnt offer such article to arebes...
You guys should wakeup, ijaw nation be wise for once
The guy you quoted is an Ijaw guy who understands the true picture of things in his home state and decides to be honest and place the blame where the buck stops- the governor. You, on the other hand is an ethnic warrior from one erosion-ravaged village who see Yorubas in your dreams everyday. How can Bayelsa, a state with 8 LGAs (smallest civil service in Nigeria) compared with Osun with 30 LGAs and with Bayelsa among the top 5 states in this country in terms of federal allocations, unable to pay salaries for 5 good months even after receiving bailouts when they had no business to in the first place, and you expect the media to keep quiet about it or begin to roll drums of praise for the governor Dickson, just because the journalist happens to be from a region you hate. It shows your education is a waste and you're nothing but an empty head for such utterance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Orikinla(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
focus7:
What is the twitter senator and mr legacy (the ineffectual buffoon) doing to rescue bayelsa people?
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by stagger: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bayelsa has no single viable industry sector. Every big man just wants to get contracts and build hotels. Bayelsa produced a governor that could build a refinery in Brazil and houses in Florida which have been confiscated by the US govt. How such a state can be owing civil servants for 5 months is simply unbelievable. I am totally dumbfounded as to how Jonathan could have left his state in such an unbelievable mess.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by olajizz01(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
prettytasha:
and so what ? Lagos has much population than Bayelsa ... Is it empty land mass that the government will pay salary ?
Bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by EmeritusMbaM: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sheggy13:

The guy you quoted is an Ijaw guy who understands the true picture of things in his home state and decides to be honest and place the blame where the buck stops- the governor. You, on the other hand is an ethnic warrior from one erosion-ravaged village who see Yorubas in your dreams everyday. How can Bayelsa, a state with 8 LGAs (smallest civil service in Nigeria) compared with Osun with 30 LGAs and with Bayelsa among the top 5 states in this country in terms of federal allocations, unable to pay salaries for 5 good months even after receiving bailouts when they had no business to in the first place, and you expect the media to keep quiet about it or begin to roll drums of praise for the governor Dickson, just because the journalist happens to be from a region you hate. It shows your education is a waste and you're nothing but an empty head for such utterance.

God bless you. Dont mind the shameless bigot, he is bitter and painrd, always blaming everyone for there woes. One ugly villager from Ebonyi was even blaming Tinubu the other day, dont know why they just hate everyone for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by gabicon: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
This just buttresses my point of view, having a president come from ones backyard does not mean massive development. for all other ethnic groups agitating for the presidential seat, be informed that the seat most likely won't change anything, development of a state starts with a visionary governors.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Rotimi47: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na wa O! People yansh just dey open anyhow nowadays,! abeg make i check my bumbum! shocked

Joke apart, we need to invest in people and stop all these funny politicians that hands out some few cups of rice & 200 naira.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by freshdude99(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sheggy13:

You that have education answer me, since wen the number of LG a state has is now the basics of determining how large that state is?
The thing with foolish people like u and ur folk is that you will first find trouble then u will still go ahead and shout first. You are the foolish eWarrior and erratic ethnic bigot for stumbling on my mentions and spilling trash. And I repeat, such advice is mearnt for arebgesola ok? U can't be plucking something out of someone's else's eyes wen ur own eyes are almost getting blind. Remember the bailout they shared both first and second, bayelsa is yet to see any and for u to come and talk trash shows ur shallow understanding of the naija politics yet with ur empty skull u claim u went to Harvard. Harvard my foot and ur generation are wallowing inxtreme poverty waiting for monthly allocation from abj every month. Foolish go get a life if u don't have something reasonable to add to Wikipedia asshole
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by freshdude99(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

God bless you. Dont mind the shameless bigot, he is bitter and painrd, always blaming everyone for there woes. One ugly villager from Ebonyi was even blaming Tinubu the other day, dont know why they just hate everyone for no reason.
Troll u don show again, lol I will waste this little bit on u once more grin
People now knw u fools for you are....
Sorry asssssssssssssssssssssssis
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by XaintJoel20: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Jonathan is a shame.

Nonsense!
point of correction, Bayelsa is bigger Lagos state.
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Adminisher: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Any Nigerian youth who does not admit that Jonathan is the most tragic figure in Nigerian politics may be incapable of progress in life. Progress comes from facing truth squarely.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by maxti: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=aeronot post=44990475][/quote]

Bayelsa got bail out funds too

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by masterblogger(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
distilledwalex:

Wailer spotted!!! Am certain you knew not what you speak of. . you think people here will just swallow ur lie hook line and si... .. Whats the square mile of Bayelsa... Am very conversant with the state as ive spent over a year there.. The ineffectual buffon and the so called war lords collectively destroyed Bayelsa.. Go to their local govt offices on monday morning and see what goes down there.. Damn you can lie oo

Don't be ignorantly confident. Google size of state in Nigeria and get your answer.

You can't be ignorant forever
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by EmeritusMbaM: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:

Troll u don show again, lol I will waste this little bit on u once more grin
People now knw u fools for you are....
Sorry asssssssssssssssssssssssis

The goat that sired you is the fool and not me, tell him he is a disgrace for bringing forth an illiterate tribalist.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Caseless: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Angelberry:
Caseless!!!!! angry
baby!!!! Are u a southsoutherner?
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
bookface:

I think anyone that has a bit of common sense would reflect on this.

May 1999 - December 2005 - Jonathan was Deputy Governor of Bayelsa state

December 2005 - May 2007 - Jonathan was Governor of Bayelsa state

May 2007 - May 2010 - Jonathan was Vice President of Nigeria

May 2010 - May 2015 - Jonathan was President of Nigeria

According to Wikipedia

Bayelsa State has one of the largest crude oil and natural gas deposits in Nigeria. As a result, petroleum production is extensive in the state. However, the majority of Bayelsans live in poverty. They are mainly rural dwellers due to its peculiar terrain and lack of adequate transportation, health, education or other infrastructure as a result of decades of neglect by the central governments, state governments, and petroleum prospecting companies. This has been a large problem in the state since its creation and successive state governments have not been able to address and repair the issue. The state, as a result, has an almost non-existent commerce.

Jonathan was given a decade and 4 extra years - Global oil prices were up - but the poverty of his own people seemed to worsen. To whom much is given, much is said to be expected. Much was expected of Jonathan - and he delivered nothing! Zero! Zilch! Nada!

I am convinced that Nigerians made the right decision to boot him out of office in 2015. If he couldn't change the life of Bayelsans, why could he be of any good to Nigerians as a whole?
Chai. There is God oo. Gej has been in bayesa politics since 1999, yet he couldnt do much. Even if he is given 100yrs he cant do anything fanstastic becos he has no plan for his people or nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Sheggy13(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:

You that have education answer me, since wen the number of LG a state has is now the basics of determining how large that state is?
The thing with foolish people like u and ur folk is that you will first find trouble then u will still go ahead and shout first. You are the foolish eWarrior and erratic ethnic bigot for stumbling on my mentions and spilling trash. And I repeat, such advice is mearnt for arebgesola ok? U can't be plucking something out of someone's else's eyes wen ur own eyes are almost getting blind. Remember the bailout they shared both first and second, bayelsa is yet to see any and for u to come and talk trash shows ur shallow understanding of the naija politics yet with ur empty skull u claim u went to Harvard. Harvard my foot and ur generation are wallowing inxtreme poverty waiting for monthly allocation from abj every month. Foolish go get a life if u don't have something reasonable to add to Wikipedia asshole
Mofo. Are you done ranting like a dog on heat? See how uncoordinated you are because of the hate oozing out of your heart. I'm not on same level with you. I can't just sit back and allow id!ots like you make a mockery of this once enviable forum with your stupidity. It'll take some time to purge NL of the stupidity inherent here from non-entities like you, but it's a job worth doing. Now run back to your cage.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Pchidexy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:

Young man, I disagree with you totally. Why,bcz politics is all about what works best for you within an entity. Nigeria is no Europe or America, Nigeria is and will remain Nigeria. Southerners irrespective of W or E value education bcz we are prowestern. Good, its supposed to be a comparable advantage for us in Nigeria but guess what, the opposite is the case. Fulani herdsmen will kill and commit all manner of atrocity, the police will call them illiterates and release them after some days. For ur information bro, the west with their medias e.g economist, NYT etc. Don't have Nigeria's interest at heart. So if u are expecting them to write good tinz abt us, bro forget it, ask china and they will tell u better.
I totally got the points u tyna posit, but vehemently refused to accept it. Jonathan never lacked ideas, he had it in full. The problem is that Nigeria, that's me and you aren't ready yet to make a headway. U want a Yoruba man to be the one that will take us there irrespective of the route while I want an Igbo man to take us there irrespective of the route too and an Hausa man also thinks its only his brother that can take him to the promise land. The moment we can solve that problem first, then we all are ready. Mind you the only way Europe could solve theirs was by giving almost all tribe a country of their own. Some country in Europe is just 3million, some 2m. I hope u will understand where am heading to

This is the reason why Igbos in South south and South east want Biafra. We may have little differences but we understand each other better.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Inova(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:

I think such situations is obtainable currently in every state except u guys wanna deliberately deny the obvious. Nigeria currently is a joke....
Aside my earlier point, its actually good the ijaws lost the centre so that they will realize wat it means to rally round their very own even if he's"the ineffectual buffoon" like some very foolish Nigerians put it. You don't kill or throw away a bad child, u rally round him, support him and encourage him to be a better child. The Northerners and southwesterners are better in that e.g obj and tinubu, obj and gbenga Daniel.
What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by blowjohn(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
masterblogger:
One slowpoke just commented that Yaba in Lagos is bigger than bayelsa. What a lie from the pit of hell. Please you all need to be informed, Bayelsa is over two times bigger than lagos state as a whole. Go get your facts right!

Why are APC supporters so hateful and deceitful. They are after bayelsa now.

A similar situation happened in Enugu, the moment the government declared Enugu airport free to fly to China

, USA etc, the lagos APC supporters rushed to the media and start writing thrash claiming the Enugu runway is bad. The airport I just landed yesterday that is in a perfect condition.

For the same reason the LAGOS APC political touts did every possible and boost Jonathan out for the single reason that he said he will build seaport for the igbos in onitsha. They beleive this will draw importers to onitsha against lagos.

Jonathan tried a lot in bayelsa, South south, southeast, South West, and most especially the north. A man of equity.

Thanks

pls help us out with u r address. I shall organize some youths. No violence or protests. We'll only come and poo on ur head. That's what u need right now.
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
even worse is that the other 'illustrious' sons of bayelsa did nothing either.

the johnathan years were a golden opportunity for them to invest in bayelsa

instead we have universities in the republic of benin.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Caseless:
baby!!!!
Are u a southsoutherner?
nope, that's not a nice thing to say
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by kelvinovie(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell. This sign is to distract citizens from the real fact. Nigeria as a nation is collapsing. Apart from state government unable to pay workers salaries, the private sector is worst. Example, NNPC contract workers, have been last paid salaries since November. And nobody is saying anything about it. That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by wink2015(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
[size=15pt]By JUMI RHODES

Former Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has given an insight into how corrupt leaders have looted Nigeria's treasury over the years. Okonjo-Iweala, who served in the last administration as Coordinating Minister of the Economy, revealed this in her book 'Reforming The Unreformable: Lessons from Nigeria'{originally published in 2012}. As excerpted from the book are 4 methods the former minister reveals leaders and public officials loot Nigeria's money:

CORRUPTION ON A GRAND SCALE: THEFT OF PUBLIC ASSETS BY HIGH PUBLIC OFFICIALS

"On September 15, 2005, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha(now deceased), (then) governor of the Nigerian state of Bayelsa, was who was arrested at London's Heathrow Airport and interrogated on allegations of money laundering by officers of the London Metropolitan Police's Specialist and Economic Crime Unit. From the airport he was taken to his home in the Paddington area of London. A search of the home resulted in the discovery of the equivalent of 920,000 pounds... In all, he was charged with laundering more than 1.8million pounds. He asserted his innocence. He was granted bail, pending trial. He then jumped bail and escaped from the UK disguised as a woman. He fled to Nigeria, where the constitution grants governors, presidents, and vice presidents immunity from prosecution while in office."

CORRUPTION FROM THE TOP: THEFT OF PUBLIC ASSETS BY A FORMER DICTATOR

"In August 2004, authorities in Switzerland accepted the argument of Nigeria's lawyers that an Abachar-run criminal organization existed whose purpose was to engaged in the looting and laundering of Nigerian public funds....In the five years of Abacha's rule, an estimated US$3billion to US$5billion of Nigeria's public assets were looted and sent abroad by Abacha, his family, and their associates. At the upper end of the range, the amount stolen is larger than the 2006 education and health federal budgets combined..

Of the amount stolen, more than US$2.2billion was carted away from the Central Bank of Nigeria in truckloads of cash in the form of foreign currency and travelers checks... Another classic method of corruption practiced by the Abacha criminal organization involved contract inflation. One particularly odious case was a Nigerian Family Support Program contract for Pasteur Merieux vaccines. The US$111 million contract was awarded to Morgan Procurement Ltd, a company belonging to the Abacha family. The true value of the vaccines was US$22.5million."

CORRUPTION FROM WITHIN: CORRUPTION BY FOREIGN COMPANIES AND THEIR DOMESTIC PARTNERS IN CRIME

"Nigeria is replete with accounts of such corrupt and corrupting behavior by foreign companies. Siemens, to its credit, admitted paying 10 million euros to Nigeria government officials between 2001 and 2004 to facilitate contract awards. Sometime in 1994, the TSKJ consortium made a bid to provide services to a US$12 billion LNG gas project in Nigeria. This initial bid was not accepted. ... In December 1995, TSKJ was awarded a US$2billion contract for the Nigerian LNG proect. Years later, evidence was produced that the TSKJ group had internally discussed making payments of about US$180million to various foreign accounts of Nigerian officials to help TSKJ obtain its lucrative contract."

CORRUPTION FROM THE BOTTOM: PRIVATE INTIMIDATION

"A systemic rot has befallen Nigeria's once-solid system of public tertiary education... Tales abound of public health workers asking for under-the-table payments for services and diverting hospital supplies, drugs, and equipment to the privae clinics. Nigeria is bedeviled by very poor provision of public services in education and health, largely because of corruption and undermining of institutions by a small percentage of the population."

http://dawntodusknews.com/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-4-methods-corrupt-nigerians-steal-nigerias-money/
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by jagojunior(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:

Young man, I disagree with you totally. Why,bcz politics is all about what works best for you within an entity. Nigeria is no Europe or America, Nigeria is and will remain Nigeria. Southerners irrespective of W or E value education bcz we are prowestern. Good, its supposed to be a comparable advantage for us in Nigeria but guess what, the opposite is the case. Fulani herdsmen will kill and commit all manner of atrocity, the police will call them illiterates and release them after some days. For ur information bro, the west with their medias e.g economist, NYT etc. Don't have Nigeria's interest at heart. So if u are expecting them to write good tinz abt us, bro forget it, ask china and they will tell u better.
I totally got the points u tyna posit, but vehemently refused to accept it. Jonathan never lacked ideas, he had it in full. The problem is that Nigeria, that's me and you aren't ready yet to make a headway. U want a Yoruba man to be the one that will take us there irrespective of the route while I want an Igbo man to take us there irrespective of the route too and an Hausa man also thinks its only his brother that can take him to the promise land. The moment we can solve that problem first, then we all are ready. Mind you the only way Europe could solve theirs was by giving almost all tribe a country of their own. Some country in Europe is just 3million, some 2m. I hope u will understand where am heading to

How have states controlled by "our own" fared? A typical example (Bayelsa) is being presented here.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by freshdude99(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sheggy13:

Mofo. Are you done ranting like a dog on heat? See how uncoordinated you are because of the hate oozing out of your heart. I'm not on same level with you. I can't just sit back and allow id!ots like you make a mockery of this once enviable forum with your stupidity. It'll take some time to purge NL of the stupidity inherent here from non-entities like you, but it's a job worth doing. Now run back to your cage.
Its not ur fault imbec... Na internet I blame.
Meanwhile some intelligent ones already got my point so I careless if spilled semen like u didn't maybe ur papa no fire well wen ur mama pusss dey heat or probably the pussss dey smell like fish #hmmmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest At Public Complaints Commission In Abuja (Photos) / Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians / Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.