Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist (19837 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) / How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by EmeritusMbaM: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
May God forgive Yorubas.

Blaming Yoruba for your life problem is pathetic. Dont you have any shame? WTF

10 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by freshdude99(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2016
IzonOwei:
We have a very foolish gorrila as a governor... A fool... Nonsense.... A state with so much languishing in poverty...gej imposed that idiot on bayelsans and then lost the presidential elections.. Nonsense... angry
The thing with you ijaws be say Una no get sense at all, you inclusive. So bcz a yoloba bigot wrote this silly article, u think u conducted research? Probably maybe the silly journalist is from osun, which is closer to Lagos but he cldnt offer such article to arebes...
You guys should wakeup, ijaw nation be wise for once
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Clerverley2(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Blaming Yoruba for your life problem is pathetic. Dont you have any shame? WTF
The foolish Yoruba quack journalist left bankrupt Osun and went all the way to Bayelsa to look for lies to tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by EmeritusMbaM: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:

1000 likes for you bro. I wonder why our yoloba brodaz have suddenly decided to be this jobless. A worrisome trend I tell you

Typical Ibo, blaming everyone for there woes. What has Yoruba got to do with the article, you have no shame. Jobless troll

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2016
When Obasanjo was the President, what did he do for his state(Ogun State) talkless of South West as a whole?

Stop blaming Jonathan for everything.
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by EmeritusMbaM: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Thefoolish Yoruba quack journalist left bankrupt Osun and went all the way to Bayelsa to look for lies to tell.

Shut up your smelly mouth, shameless troll that blame others for his family problems. Typical Iboes like you can never have sense since you blame others for your own misfortune.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by 11cows4sale(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2016
looting is a normal thing in bayelsa state,,, if u are a leader nd u don't loot,u are not a leader yet. even my community chairman embezzled moni meant for d development of d community, nd e is been praised.all u have 2 do is buy ogogoro 4 d pipo in control. Alamco used d state moni in building mansion,yet e is labelled A HERO.Even d university lectures will soon go on strike,becos they have not been paid 4 months now.I pity for my state

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by EmeritusMbaM: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2016
[s]
freshdude99:

The thing with you ijaws be say Una no get sense at all, you inclusive. So bcz a yoloba bigot wrote this silly article, u think u conducted research? Probably maybe the silly journalist is from osun, which is closer to Lagos but he cldnt offer such article to arebes...
You guys should wakeup, ijaw nation be wise for once
[/s]

Shameless bigot and tribalist. Get the fuc.k off and stop disgracing your family online.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by freshdude99(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Typical Ibo, blaming everyone for there woes. What has Yoruba got to do with the article, you have no shame. Jobless troll
What's the name of the article writer pls?
And besides we actually don't need all these Una advice, maybe ur states need them more. Obviously none of ur states aside Lagos which is almost 100% federal is better than other southern states. Is it osun, ondo,ekiti et al. My dear friend just hide ur face in shame bcz the so called change u guys engineered is "failed on arrival" tinubu and akunde B. Is crying fool since

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Is the national economy handled by APC doing any better? Boko haram mentality.
did we inherit a healthy national economy from dt man dt empower militant in d creek?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Clerverley2(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Shut up your smelly mouth, shameless troll that blame others for his family problems. Typical Iboes like you can never have sense since you blame others for your own misfortune.
Who is blaming who here? A meddlesome Yoruba mugu left all the troubles in Osun to go and look for fake story to tell in Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by freshdude99(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Attacking people with insults won't hide the obvious. Just drink Panadol for ur headache bro, bayelsans can solve their problem themselves. The busy body journalists should just remain in their states o jare

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Clerverley2(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
did we inherit a healthy national economy from dt man dt empower militant in d creek?
I can't continue engaging an illiterate boko haramist who can't write properly as a result of being starved of quality education by elites like Buhari in the north, while their children are sent to schools abroad.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by freshdude99(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
Did the militant disrupt the economy then? Besides who empowered the bokoharamist to destroy the economy?
Bros I bet u knw the obvious
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by distilledwalex(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2016
timilehing:
Kiki Kiki, that's how I feel about this
U re wicked man!!! U shd add kakakakakaka..
Yeye people dem.. No let Asaro Dokubo see this one oo.. Cos he go dey treatin war now

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by freshdude99(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
[s][/s]

[left][s]Shameless bigot and tribalist. Get the fuc.k off and stop disgracing your family online[/left[/s]].
I think you are the one that should f.ck off and stop disgracing your family and generation online
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by DropShot: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2016
IzonOwei:
We have a very foolish gorrila as a governor... A fool... Nonsense.... A state with so much languishing in poverty...gej imposed that idiot on bayelsans and then lost the presidential elections.. Nonsense... angry
Long time brother. I'm ashamed for many of our leaders. Surely, Bayelsa, Rivers and a few other states don't have any business being poor.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Ilaje44(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2016
TPAND:

See what I said about brains obviously not being in people's head. Will you blame misplaced priorities and inability to pay salaries on government part as wholistic economic woe of the state.

To lambast your point, have you heard about the city called Ordos.
Bayelsans predominantly are civil servants. You can barely count up to 10 private organizations in that state. So just because the government owes salary means their economy is bad. Bayelsa never attracts investors in anyway. It still doesn't spell bad economy.

Listen to yourself again, and reflect on the person who's not using his brain very well.

You yourself said Bayelsa is a civil servant state with barely 10 private organizations in there. Meaning, the economy of the state depends very much on Government projects and paying their workers. And this government has been unable to pay workers for months now, yet you in your wisdom thinks that that economy is still robust and not affected by the macro economic happenings?

Can you please explain this incredible contradiction to me?

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by millhouse: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2016
A journalist from the nation newspaper? "u mean he left Lagos, crossed OSUN state to go all the to bayelsa to write this?
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2016
their son, the ex-president GCFR, IB, really tried for them o.
they should all gather together and give him a suitable award.
after all he is their role model.

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by distilledwalex(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2016
masterblogger:
One slowpoke just commented that Yaba in Lagos is bigger than bayelsa. What a lie from the pit of hell. Please you all need to be informed, Bayelsa is over two times bigger than lagos state as a whole. Go get your facts right!

Why are APC supporters so hateful and deceitful. They are after bayelsa now.

A similar situation happened in Enugu, the moment the government declared Enugu airport free to fly to China, USA etc, the lagos APC supporters rushed to the media and start writing thrash claiming the Enugu runway is bad. The airport I just landed yesterday that is in a perfect condition.

For the same reason the LAGOS APC political touts did every possible and boost Jonathan out for the single reason that he said he will build seaport for the igbos in onitsha. They beleive this will draw importers to onitsha against lagos.

Jonathan tried a lot in bayelsa, South south, southeast, South West, and most especially the north. A man of equity.

Thanks
Wailer spotted!!! Am certain you knew not what you speak of. . you think people here will just swallow ur lie hook line and si... .. Whats the square mile of Bayelsa... Am very conversant with the state as ive spent over a year there.. The ineffectual buffon and the so called war lords collectively destroyed Bayelsa.. Go to their local govt offices on monday morning and see what goes down there.. Damn you can lie oo

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by EmeritusMbaM: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:

I think you are the one that should f.ck off and stop disgracing your family and generation online

Shameless bigot.
Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by EmeritusMbaM: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:

Attacking people with insults won't hide the obvious. Just drink Panadol for ur headache bro, bayelsans can solve their problem themselves. The busy body journalists should just remain in their states o jare

Noisemaking hypocrite, so you insulting a whole tribe is lovely, your large head is truly there for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by EmeritusMbaM: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2016
[s]
OgbonnaUbani:
Who is blaming who here? A meddlesome Yoruba mugu left all the troubles in Osun to go and look for fake story to tell in Bayelsa.
[/s]

Get lost, so they can report for other states in Nigeria and not Bayelsa, Ibo man making noise everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2016
freshdude99:

Did the militant disrupt the economy then? Besides who empowered the bokoharamist to destroy the economy?
Bros I bet u knw the obvious
i dnt knw any ting sir|u are in dis country wen azazi death was stage manage becos e indict pdp of sponsoring bokoharam,we all see d less polical will and monumental curruption dt characterise the war against boko haram|even pdp panel of enquiry exonorate buhari of aving any link to boko haram|so my question nw is i dnt knw wht u mean by i knw d obvious|

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by DropShot: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Is the national economy handled by APC doing any better? Boko haram mentality.
Yes, the national economy is doing far better considering that the FG is not owing and also bailing out States.

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by EmeritusMbaM: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2016
[s]
freshdude99:

What's the name of the article writer pls?
And besides we actually don't need all these Una advice, maybe ur states need them more. Obviously none of ur states aside Lagos which is almost 100% federal is better than other southern states. Is it osun, ondo,ekiti et al. My dear friend just hide ur face in shame bcz the so called change u guys engineered is "failed on arrival" tinubu and akunde B. Is crying fool since
[/s]

You are truly an illiterate, your own Peter is a disgrace to all sane Peter, you dont even have any sense and truly proud of it. What has the name of a journalist got to do with his tribe, I am ashamed on your behalf cos you are a disgrace to your people.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
I can't continue engaging an illiterate boko haramist who can't write properly as a result of being starved of quality education by elites like Buhari in the north, while their children are sent to schools abroad.
i agree dt am an illiterate as u just asserted,bt pls,i stand to challenge any professor academically in ur family if there is ?

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by DropShot: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2016
redvektor:
I no tins are kinda bad in bayelsa right now cuz of the non payment of civil servants salarys some are being hold 4 to five months salarys

but not as the jonalist is painting the whole story I even made a face book post. yesterday on the economic situation of the state yesterday

and d funny tin about this whole saga is even the elites of bayelsa the traditional rulers and some highly place individuals are just kiping mute about the whole fin

but this jonalists can lie sha bayelsa is broke but bros u need to see the crowd @ bolex or stopover night club
hotels too are also making money lol d guy is funny tins are bad but bros no be as u write am
Going by your post, I have more reasons to believe the writer. Clubing has always being a venture of the middle and upper class citizens. So, you cannot really judge an economy by performance of night clubs but by restaurants and Mama put activities.

Bayelsa is sick. No doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by magicfingers009: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2016
Jonathan promised seaport, promised, second niger bridge, promised to construct the "East-West Road". For SIX YEARS!!! Empty promises. Yet you sulk and blame the APC for the failure of the Otuoke fisherman to complete one single project for the SS & SE.

The problem of the SS is the "is my brother" syndrome. Whether he does well or not, he is my brother, let him complete his tenure.

And for the runway in Akanu Ibiam international airport, call a spade a spade. The runway is bad. I flew in from Abuja to Enugu last two weeks and there were potholes on the runway. The man seated next to me laughed when he saw the look on my face and said they are used to it.

Attached is my boarding pass if you doubt my claim.

masterblogger:
One slowpoke just commented that Yaba in Lagos is bigger than bayelsa. What a lie from the pit of hell. Please you all need to be informed, Bayelsa is over two times bigger than lagos state as a whole. Go get your facts right!

Why are APC supporters so hateful and deceitful. They are after bayelsa now.

A similar situation happened in Enugu, the moment the government declared Enugu airport free to fly to China, USA etc, the lagos APC supporters rushed to the media and start writing thrash claiming the Enugu runway is bad. The airport I just landed yesterday that is in a perfect condition.

For the same reason the LAGOS APC political touts did every possible and boost Jonathan out for the single reason that he said he will build seaport for the igbos in onitsha. They beleive this will draw importers to onitsha against lagos.

Jonathan tried a lot in bayelsa, South south, southeast, South West, and most especially the north. A man of equity.

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Orikinla(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Bayelsa that is not even as big as Yaba local govt area is supposed to be the most developed state in Nigeria given its size, small population and oil derivation they collect.

If jonathan has taken money illegally from CBN and use it to develop bayelsa to be like dubai, Nigerians would have pardoned him. But he was a vice president, acting president and president, yet his people don't have drinking water and passable road.

And he's busy telling the world that part of his achievement was that he meet dangote as the rishest man in Nigeria and when he got into power, dangote became the rishest man in Africa. Is that an aChievememt?

I was expecting him to list his major achievement as uprgrading his state to a world class city like dubai and china.

Even an helipad, he didn't build in his town, meanwhile, the man they call "dullard" has built an helipad in daura in his first 3 months in office.

Jonathan is a shame.

Nonsense!
. When I warned people not to vote for my brother inlaw, GEJ in 2011, they called me all sorts of names and now see their predicament. grin From Yenagoa to Otuoke, former President, Mr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, PhD, failed to develop Bayelsa as a Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and as President of Nigeria for 6 years. Anyone calling him their hero should be sent to a mental institution to be examined for insanity. And that hypocrite called Senator Ben Murray-Bruce from Bayelsa who wanted to donate half of his salaries to workers in Osun State is a disgrace. While workers in Bayelsa State are suffering, because of unpaid salaries, Uncle Bens is boasting on Twitter that he wanted to pay the salaries of poor civil servants in another state! grin. He needs to be taken to a mental institution. The state governor and his boss in Abuja misappropriated the billions of naira from the annual revenue allocations of Bayelsa State for his presidential campaigns. Bayelsa collects more federal revenue allocations than Lagos state and Bayelsa has less than 3 million people while Lagos, the most populated state in Nigeria has more than 20 million people. Senator Ben Murray-Bruce has billion naira investments in Lagos, but has failed to develop his home state of Bayelsa. And today he has gone to church to pay lip seevice and eye service to God, deceiving his ignorant people, because he cannot deceive God. This is how the PDP misruled Bayelsa and Nigeria since 1999. All those insulting APC on Nairaland abandoned their poverty stricken PDP states and are in Lagos enjoying the benefits of the mega city of APC. They are political hypocrites and parasites. They are the real ZOMBIES.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist by Orikinla(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2016
magicfingers009:
Jonathan promised seaport, promised, second niger bridge, promised to construct the "East-West Road". For SIX YEARS!!! Empty promises. Yet you sulk and blame the APC for the failure of the Otuoke fisherman to complete one single project for the SS & SE.

The problem of the SS is the "is my brother" syndrome. Whether he does well or not, he is my brother, let him complete his tenure.

And for the runway in Akanu Ibiam international airport, call a spade a spade. The runway is bad. I flew in from Abuja to Enugu last two weeks and there were potholes on the runway. The man seated next to me laughed when he saw the look on my face and said they are used to it.

Attached is my boarding pass if you doubt my claim.

. THE POPULATION OF YABA IS MORE THAN THE POPULATION OF THE ENTIRE BAYELSA STATE. I LIVE IN YABA AND I HAVE BBEN TO BAYELSA WHERE MY INLAWS COME FROM. YABA IS MORE DEVELOPED THAN BAYELSA. BAYELSA DOES NOT EVEN HAVE AN AIR STRIP AND NO WATER SUPPLY. HAUSA WATER SELLERS EVEN SUPPLY WATER FROM BOREHOLES TO SOME OFFICES OF THE STATE GOVERNMENT. SHAME!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falana Defends Motorist Whose Car Was Burnt By VIS / #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? / Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.