Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Must Checkout: Do You Love Emmanuella Mark Angel Comdey - Oya Enter Here!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Checkout: Do You Love Emmanuella Mark Angel Comdey - Oya Enter Here!!! (637 Views)

Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Checkout: Do You Love Emmanuella Mark Angel Comdey - Oya Enter Here!!! by oladot99: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2016

Mark Angel comedy has taken comedy to the level with kid star comedienne Emmanuella, this wonderful kid has been performing great in Comdey Industry and am sure people love watching her comedy..

let make some fun, if you were a fans of Emmanuella or you have already watched one of her comedy before, just comment one of her word you remember bellow...

mine is => Yes its obvious, but we are not talking about your family here grin grin grin grin

oya drop yours.....

1 Like

Re: Must Checkout: Do You Love Emmanuella Mark Angel Comdey - Oya Enter Here!!! by micfoley: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
She's talented
Re: Must Checkout: Do You Love Emmanuella Mark Angel Comdey - Oya Enter Here!!! by Vomm: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Okay!!!!!

And she started barking

Okay I shud bark like daveis dog?
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Must Checkout: Do You Love Emmanuella Mark Angel Comdey - Oya Enter Here!!! by possibilita(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Uncle copy copy
Re: Must Checkout: Do You Love Emmanuella Mark Angel Comdey - Oya Enter Here!!! by oshe11: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
dis is nt my real face oooo

look at my real face

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In This Situation, What Will Be Your Next Move? / Listen Guys, Never Say These 7 Lines To A Girl You Intend To Date / 5 Signs She's Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.