Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here (2321 Views)

What Are My Chances With An 18-year-old? / Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hello guys.
I've been a nairaland observer for like a year now and i have been reading comments and posts here.

I recently stumbled on a thread where people are asked to contest for iss nairaland and win prices.
Lol, the price there caught my attention shocked , but i think my chances are slim. Im new coupled with tze fact that i dont have much posts like the other contestants (checked them out).

My question is this, what are my chances? And what are the yardstick been considered to finally be crowned?

Im waiting for responses. Thanks

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
9airaland:
Hello guys.
I've been a nairaland observer for like a year now and i have been reading comments and posts here.

I recently stumbled on a thread where people are asked to contest for iss nairaland and win prices.
Lol, the price there caught my attention shocked , but i think my chances are slim. Im new coupled with tze fact that i dont have much posts like the other contestants (checked them out).

My question is this, what are my chances? And what are the yardstick been considered to finally be crowned?

awwn u pretty but I really dunno what it takes to win just get people to nominate you or nominate yourself ......and start the campaign

+ u pretty so you stand the chance of winning
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Parpor(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sweetheart am sorry i have no idea.maybe the next poster might be of help
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
esosa993:

awwn u pretty but I really dunno what it takes to win just get people to nominate you or nominate yourself ......and start the campaign

Thanks.

+ u pretty so you stand the chance of winning
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by IamLEGEND1: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
first,people only vote for....................u know what, just forget it.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
first,people only vote for....................u know what, just forget it.

Dont know what you are talking about. Pls talk to me
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Yuneehk(f): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fine geh.. Being new can't be a reason you won't be eligible tho. One of the contestants is newer. If the number of posts is your problem, start commenting on every thread cheesy . Your main problem might be winning the hearts of nairalanders. That's all
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Cutezt(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
op I don't think you meet the requirements,I think you are ineligible,you are preety tho.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Cutezt(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yuneehk:
Fine geh.. Being new can't be a reason you won't be eligible tho. One of the contestants is newer. If the number of posts is your problem, start commenting on every thread cheesy . Your main problem might be winning the hearts of nairalanders. That's all
ma'am you are pretty
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutezt:
op I don't think you meet the requirements,I think you are ineligible,you are preety tho.
Dont know the requirements, is that hidden to some people?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
please come next year, I will personally do your dirty jobs for you.

Meanwhile, you can start with joinning the winning team #team_melanin. Did I forget to say yo cute? Bleep!

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by torqque7(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Just nominate your self and start campaign.. You stand a chance,just be nice,make a few friends and let your friends do the rest.. wink wink smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Cutezt(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
9airaland:

Dont know the requirements, is that hidden to some people?
check the miss nl thread,page 0,I think the rules are there.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
torqque7:
Just nominate your self and start campaign.. You stand a chance,just be nice,make a few friends and let your friends do the rest.. wink wink smiley

Then i should propose you be my friend. Abi?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Yuneehk(f): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutezt:
ma'am you are pretty
Thank you!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
hmm
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Cutezt:
check the miss nl thread,page 0,I think the rules are there.

Please help me with the link sir
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by ronald4lif(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Go to the nomination thread and nominate yourself by tagging the organiser of the event and he'll brief you on what next to do.

You stand as much chance to succeed just like every other contestant. And even if you don't there's nothing to lose really. You gather the experience, the fun and learn from it should incase you venture into any other beauty contest in the future. Good luck with that.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
ronald4lif:
Go to the nomination thread and nominate yourself by tagging the organiser of the event and he'll brief you on what next to do.

You stand as much chance to succeed just like the other contestants. And even if you don't there's nothing to lose really. You gather the experience, the fun and learn from it should incase you venture into any other beauty contest in the future. Good luck with that.

Thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Okay, i will wait till next year and settle by then, i might be the best.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Cutezt(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yuneehk:
Thank you!
you're welcome.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by IamLEGEND1: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
9airaland:

Dont know what you are talking about. Pls talk to me
go to the first page of the nomination and verification thread....there will you find the answers you seek young NLder. (means 'nairalander' BTW)

THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by latinoKingdom(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
9airaland:
Hello guys.

trust me I know you more than you
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by torqque7(m): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
9airaland:

Then i should propose you be my friend. Abi?

Sure no bigi..as long as you are not arrogant smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
torqque7:

Sure no bigi..as long as you are not arrogant smiley

I will not be.. i promise
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
latinoKingdom:
trust me I know you more than you

For where...? You dont

Okay, if u do... do u know i was born where the sun never set and never rises?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yuneehk:

Do i have your support and go ahead ma?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by torqque7(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
9airaland:

I will not be.. i promise
Good..first I think you need to nominate yourself in the verification thread before you can tell your friends to help you campaign.. I am not sure if there are criterion's to meet before you can enter so I think anybody can enter
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by MrWhaley: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2016
9airaland:
Hello guys.

Wow! Seriously, your beauty is breathtaking.cheesy

Sorry I can't be of help,Gorgeous.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2016
torqque7:

Good..first I think you need to nominate yourself in the verification thread before you can tell your friends to help you campaign.. I am not sure if there are criterion's to meet before you can enter so I think anybody can enter

Will do that soon

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 12:25am On Apr 24, 2016
MrWhaley:

Wow! Seriously, your beauty is breathtaking.cheesy

Sorry I can't be of help,Gorgeous.

But why?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by MrWhaley: 12:27am On Apr 24, 2016
9airaland:

But why?
Lol...'cuz I don't know much about the Miss NL contest. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friendzoning Or Fact?? / Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation / What Pet Name Does Your Partner Call You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.