Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here (2304 Views)

What Are My Chances With An 18-year-old? / Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2016
U r pretty ugly, u dont stand a chance. Sorry... U can try LIB.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 12:29am On Apr 24, 2016
MrWhaley:

Lol...'cuz I don't know much about the Miss NL contest. kiss

Oh, i see. Learn about it for me
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by MrWhaley: 12:32am On Apr 24, 2016
9airaland:

Oh, i see. Learn about it for me
Lols..really,Ma'am? Ehhhh..owkiez,then. But,no promises.
BTW,I am Wale. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 12:33am On Apr 24, 2016
MrWhaley:

Lols..really,Ma'am? Ehhhh..owkiez,then.
But,no promises.

BTW,I am Wale. smiley

Enny sir
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by MrWhaley: 12:43am On Apr 24, 2016
9airaland:

Enny sir
Okay,Enny..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by isacolukay(m): 2:51am On Apr 24, 2016
Inasmuch as I'm wowed by your beauty, I will tell u a few of the basics
1. I won't advice you to jump into the contest simply because of what a couple of folks have said. At the end of the day, you'll end up a statistic and those who encouraged you to it will add you to the bandwagon of their team.
Secondly, you need to familiarize yourself with the contest and see if you possess the resilience needed to take you to the coveted prize.
Thirdly, with what is already on ground, you might not go too far in the contest as the "political bigwigs" have already thrown their weight behind one candidate or the other. As such, your campaign team might not have the clout to stand the test of time.

Last words:
I will beseech you to embrace #TeamLanicky and understand the political terrain. At the next disposition, I assure you that Lanicky will do all in her powers to bequeath the crown to you.

Warmest regards.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by agarawu23(m): 5:17am On Apr 24, 2016
9airaland:

Will do that soon
a night with me will give give you the crown angry

Are we in? angry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by lanicky(f): 5:40am On Apr 24, 2016
isacolukay:
Inasmuch as I'm wowed by your beauty, I will tell u a few of the basics
1. I won't advice you to jump into the contest simply because of what a couple of folks have said. At the end of the day, you'll end up a statistic and those who encouraged you to it will add you to the bandwagon of their team.
Secondly, you need to familiarize yourself with the contest and see if you possess the resilience needed to take you to the coveted prize.
Thirdly, with what is already on ground, you might not go too far in the contest as the "political bigwigs" have already thrown their weight behind one candidate or the other. As such, your campaign team might not have the clout to stand the test of time.

Last words:
I will beseech you to embrace #TeamLanicky and understand the political terrain. At the next disposition, I assure you that Lanicky will do all in her powers to bequeath the crown to you.

Warmest regards.
Thanks Sweet.
kiss

Happy Sunday.

#Team Lanicky#
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 6:17am On Apr 24, 2016
agarawu23:
a night with me will give give you the crown angry

Are we in? angry

Thought you are a pastor....
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by firstking01(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=9airaland post=44982454][/quote]Find a way to my heart and you become the new face of miss nairaland 2016undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by refiner(f): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2016
...dere is no harm in trying sweet!

am also new here,haven't witnessed dis contest before now....buh I decided to stand up for d challenge!...who knows,u might emerge d winner!wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Find a way to my heart and you become the new face of miss nairaland 2016undecided

I am already there sir
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2016
refiner:
...dere is no harm in trying sweet!

am also new here,haven't witnessed dis contest before now....buh I decided to stand up for d challenge!...who knows,u might emerge d winner!wink

Coming from a contestant? Whao! I salute u
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by 9airaland(f): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
U r pretty ugly, u dont stand a chance. Sorry... U can try LIB.

Thanks and i really appreciate that. Lol, i have started to worry when everone keeps saying im beau.....ful.. ooopss! I think im relaxed now, someone is saying otherwise. U made my day sir
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Yuneehk(f): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2016
9airaland:

Do i have your support and go ahead ma?
Personally, you have my support. Contesting in the next edition isnt also a bad idea. Most nairalanders already have their favourite contestant so your chances at getting people to your side might be slim. You being friendly and all would be seen as acting 'cause they'd think/know there's more to the friendly attitude(I'd think same too). Cheers!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by latinoKingdom(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2016
9airaland:

For where...? You dont

Okay, if u do... do u know i was born where the sun never set and never rises?
I don't think so, prove you were born where the sun never set and never rises
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by firstking01(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2016
9airaland:

I am already there sir
nope, you gotta convince me that you are there already....i mean, i gotta feel you there.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by refiner(f): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
9airaland:

Coming from a contestant? Whao! I salute u
...smiley..salute u double!grin
u re pretty!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
9airaland:

Thanks and i really appreciate that. Lol, i have started to worry when everone keeps saying im beau.....ful.. ooopss! I think im relaxed now, someone is saying otherwise. U made my day sir
Sweety i was just pulling ur legs. Wanted to know if u've got thick skin, cos dats d most important criteria u need to contest 4 miss nl. Of course u r beautiful, go on nd contest. U've got everything it takes.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016: What Are My Chances? Im New Here by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
You're pretty. It's a bit hard without the right connections tho.
We are a people who believe strongly in nepotism and man know man grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This life / Some Nairalanders Just Take Joy In Using Intimidating English / Musa Danjuma's Alleged Side Chic Pantless In See Through Leggings In Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.