Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? (1041 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by Flamezreal(m): 5:03am On Apr 24, 2016
We've been dating for the past three years now, and I'm convinced and satisfied with the degree of compatibilities that existed between us. Although, I've not proposed to her yet. A female friend suggested I give her (my girlfriend) a ring .

Advice is needed urgently!
Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by puffynana(m): 5:12am On Apr 24, 2016
Flamezreal:

We've been dating for the past three years now, and I'm convinced and satisfied with the degree of compatibilities that existed between us. Although, I've not proposed to her yet. A female friend suggested I give her (my girlfriend) a ring .

Advice is needed urgently!
Thanks

Nysc na bad spirit o. Let her come back before u buy any ring or better still give her ring and belle.. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by Olasco93: 5:15am On Apr 24, 2016
Flamezreal:
A female friend suggested I give her (my girlfriend) a ring
If you are sure, convinced and certain she's the lady you want to spend the rest of you life with, do the needful as the lady advised.
If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the LAND
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by DickDastardly(m): 6:01am On Apr 24, 2016
NYSC? Wild wild unreserved sex wilderness shocked

Just get her a carton of Comdom grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by Tallesty1(m): 6:06am On Apr 24, 2016
Corpers and first year students cheat with bride and dumping guys turns them on so I suggest you wait for her to come back bro
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by Bisjosh(f): 6:14am On Apr 24, 2016
If she were ur sister would u say he should wait?
Op you have dated her for 3 good years, now is the time to propose and plan marriage.

Please do the needful and let her know that you have put your words into action

Seal it!
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by fairlyusedpant: 6:19am On Apr 24, 2016
Buy toilet roll, lip sticks, eye pencil, fairly used pants and fairly used bras for her, i promise you, she will lust you forever, you can thank me later
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by fairlyusedpant: 6:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Bisjosh:
If she were ur sister would u say he should wait?
Op you have dated her for 3 good years, now is the time to propose and plan marriage.

Please do the needful and let her know that you have put your words into action

Seal it!
he was talking of the best gift to buy for the girl he has been knacking since three years now, and you are talking of marriage, girls and lack of understanding of the question , oya start going to church before i tell your pastor that i saw you wearing bum shorts on friday night

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by Bisjosh(f): 6:24am On Apr 24, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

he was talking of the best gift to buy for the girl he has been knacking since three years now, and you are talking of marriage, girls and lack of understanding of the question , oya start going to church before i tell your pastor that i saw you wearing bum shorts on friday night

Read and comprehend.

What I'm saying is the best gift that would give her joy is to marry her!
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by firstking01(m): 6:37am On Apr 24, 2016
puffynana:

Nysc na bad spirit o. Let her come back before u buy any ring.
Very sponstaneous advice...also, for a young lady going nysc is like a pregnant woman going into labour room...op, pray she comes back unskathed.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by xreal: 6:45am On Apr 24, 2016
Just give her a good $ex all night before departure.
Having in mind, she may not be yours thereafter.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by ladyF(f): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2016
I think ayam more disturbed about the part where you want to give her a ring because your friend suggested it? Like seriously?

You should know when you are ready to put a ring on it, not a friend of yours telling you. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by misspicy(f): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2016
[b]What most men don't realize is most ladies cheat as a result of insecurity

You have been dating her for the past 3years,does she have an idea that you plan on marrying her?

Most of you will hold a woman down for years and something ends up happening along the way,then the relationship ends,we all advice her to move on,yet no one is considering the effect of does wasted years on her emotions and state of mind, we all expect her to be married at a certain age and period,like she was going to marry herself.

There should be a level and degree of commitment in such long time relationships,some of you are saying let her go to NYSC first,It won't be a bad idea if she eventually meets someone who is more committed and ready for marriage,because her home boyfriend has not shown signs he is ready,she has to put her age into consideration.

I cannot stay in a relationship that has not shown any serious signs for more than a period of time, who wants to waste her time with an unserious man?

OP I will advice you to get her the ring,let her insecurities be at rest,with that she will realize she is committed to you,and wouldn't be swayed by the offers that is gonna come her way.

And the best advice for long distance relationships is keep your communication going,a little break in communication can cause serious strain,never make yourselves feel neglected.

All the best smiley[/b]

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by Dcanio: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2016
Give her GOP (going out parade) sex and tell her to relocate back to ur side cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by Young03(m): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2016
Bisjosh:

Read and comprehend.

What I'm saying is the best gift that would give her joy is to marry her!

no b ball they use do training na im them go use play match
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by Donpizzle(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2016
get her Nysc kits and some cash for camping.
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by puffynana(m): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Very sponstaneous advice...also, for a young lady going nysc is like a pregnant woman going into labour room...op, pray she comes back unskathed.

Seriously o
NYSC, one year of separation. Ladies forget things easily o.
That's why some niggas give their babe belle go camp.
Op can do same though
Re: What Is The Best Gift For A Girlfriend's Birthday And Departure For NYSC Camp? by Bilabong(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2016
rent shop for her
tell me tank u tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

See What This Guy Posted On Facebook / Why Can't This Dude Control His P3n!s / Can Anyone Please Help In Solving This Pictured Question From The 4pics 1 Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.