Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection (52675 Views)

Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by alobright17(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2016
Analysiscorner:

Nnaa, you are in 'etiti ikporo niile ', 5 males out of a hundred and fifty something
Nnaa they don't pay for it is all free of charge,achorom ka enyem award
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Misogynist2014(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2016
Funny! Are they married? Do you know how many ladies he might have dated? If my guess is as good as right, she's just a bonus trophy, easy catch, with whom he would be done with sooner or later. But #youcan'ttell
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2016
But something like this has already happened on nairaland but the other way round.
Waiting for my sweet stallion to take his leave and come back home, to shores of nija.. Then we can take some cute selfies and prewedding pics kiss

Love like the op, happens on nairaland... If and only if , both parties are sincere to each other. No schemes, no games, no recharge card stories, and no fake pics..
Then yes , love like this happens with a happy ending story , leading to new a chapter and new beginings for the couples involved... Remember no lies..just be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2016
olukuboy:
But the girl is quite greedy.Why an NFL player?Did she not see Nigerian guys who drive taxi,work in McDonalds or sweep the streets?She wants to enjoy.Women are all the same.Always looking for comfort.

We look for comfort but that doesn't mean that we ladies are lazy...in this economic crisis all over the world, who does want to live below poverty? angry I bet no one..

Everyone of us has the choice of what kind of life we want in the present & future...

2 Likes

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2016
victorazy:

Kashy you too fine o!

Can I date plzzzz cry

Lol...tnx grin
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Fkforyou(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2016
oochi123:
Guys can see? Learn nt to insult babes n babes learn to say hi when u get a msg on nairaland...nobody don marry for nairaland o kilode?

Am going to be the first person to break the record...I intend marrying dare2differ...... smiley

1 Like

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2016
PushPlay:

Probably because they're no longer single. cheesy
C is, I don't mind being the side chick who upstages the wife for Ealy, those eyes, those eyes, yum yum.

I feel my toes curling again, dammit! cheesy
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by justscorch: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2016
The guy sef check her out know say she fine,she look like janet jackson.kai the guy jam better free fvck.well until the divorce that is.but wallahi assuming she no fine and she just dey like our NL girls this dream for no materialize

1 Like

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by oochi123(f): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fkforyou:

Am going to be the first person to break the record...I intend marrying dare2differ...... smiley

my brother we re waiting.
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by omaolowo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=endtimesblog post=44989144]This Lady Got the man of her dream 11 months after she gave him a shout out on instagram

11 months ago, precisely on the 11th of March, 2015, Ify Yvonne, aka naijagoddess on Instagram, shared this picture of Nigerian NFL player, Chris Madu and announced to her followers that she has a crush on him.

Well, they are now about to wed!

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/this-lady-got-man-of-her-dream-11.html

The Intro: "11 months ago..." will tend to be a hyperbole when merged with "Precisely 11 March, 2015...."!

For confirmation, that is already more than 13 months

All the same, I wish them bliss...
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by NanciaKay(f): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Shout out to my boo boo pie, where ever you are. Have fun now that you are without me. But i sure will be waiting you boo boo.
#loveyouscatter#loveyouplenty#loveloveyou.
Me sef go the have fun over here. lol.... grin

1 Like

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

let me give a shout out to you... Who knows what might happen tomorrow grin
Bad boy. Her back got you thinking. cheesy
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by samsam2019: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Eleganza33:
The lords doing
which lord? Ajasa? Castle black or winterfell
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
NanciaKay:
Shout out to my boo boo pie, where ever you are. Have fun now that you are without me. But i sure will be waiting you boo boo.
#loveyouscatter#loveyouplenty#loveloveyou.
Me sef go the have fun over here. lol.... grin
LOL, please post the picture of your so called "boo" let us access him!
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by maryhaam(f): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Ladies on nairaland are teenagers or still suffering from youthful exuberance. So waiting for something like this to happen on nairaland is like waiting for buhari topay you 5000 naira grin
whew this hot,I think we have more of baby male thou#my opinion don't quote me
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by DipoDee: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Ladies on nairaland are teenagers or still suffering from youthful exuberance. So waiting for something like this to happen on nairaland is like waiting for buhari topay you 5000 naira grin

@KingRex1...with foul-mouthed, abusive, women-haters like vizkiz and co...you actually expect good stuffs to happen on NL?
Tf with the way you guys insult and bash women on almost all threads, you actually expect them to give you shoutouts...

Suprising af! You want Vizkiz to curse their lives out if they show desire for a man on NL huh?

1 Like

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
C is, I don't mind being the side chick who upstages the wife for Ealy, those eyes, those eyes, yum yum.

I feel my toes curling again, dammit! cheesy

Geez!

Aren't you married already?

I believe Cr7 is has baby mama. Except maybe you want to be baby mama 2. grin
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by telemapreye1(f): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Oh my lawd shocked The guy is hot.
Lemme quickly give CR7 a shout out

1 Like

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by lookingfly: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
KashyBaby:

I agree...
seconded.......Who knows, you and I could be the ify n Chris of NL.
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by telemapreye1(f): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

You are a child olarewanju

1 Like

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

You sound like someone frustrated after countless ladies on Nairaland have ignored your pms. Bro forget about getting ladies on Nairaland. Ladies make it difficult to meet them one on one physically before you talk of meeting them by proxy online.

2 Likes

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by maryhaam(f): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
alobright17:
immaturity,lack of exposure,fake monikers e.t.c is killing NL people,they make NL become a joke.

try and notify a female NL about your interest,you'll see how both Male and female will be insulting and mocking you as if they never approached a lady before.
true thou nairaland are jokers both on male and the female Part,manner of approach matters too.
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by DipoDee: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
telemapreye1:
You are a child olarewanju

Seconded!!!
His kind abound on this forum, self acclaimed women-bashers who still feed from mummy's pot at home cheesygrin
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by UIA04(f): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

there is a huge difference from immaturity and privacy. And because you are opened to people shouldn't result to showing off your privacy.
Your opinion
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by joey150(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Untainted007:

Pride on the parts of NL ladies to even reply PM alone shows the kind of un-matured ladies we have on NL. U can't compare matured minded people on IG, Twitter and Facebook with some NL ladies. Dont even knw dat some on NL who posed to be females and not. I reserve my comment jare.
wtf!! Mehn shii!!

Same people on facebook are same people on nl and twitter and i.g..
Mehn shiiii...

This is a forum..if u need wife go village. grin grin

Shii niggah!!
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
lookingfly:
seconded.......Who knows, you and I could be the ify n Chris of NL.

Hahahahaha...I don't want ur gf will curse me boo! tongue grin wink
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by vizkiz: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
maryhaam:
whew this hot,I think we have more of baby male thou#my opinion don't quote me

you could at least reason with a better IQ before quoting me
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by yinkslinks(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Now she will do anything evil or good to keep him. guys please stop chasing women, they all know what they want. let them chase you cus its better and last longing. but no go be church rat thinking say dem go come for you ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
PushPlay:

Geez!

Aren't you married already?

I believe Cr7 is has baby mama. Except maybe you want to be baby mama 2. grin
What has marriage got to do with it? We are the new generation pumpkin, get with the programme.grin

Who cares about a babymama or being one? B1tch just get me to whatever's in those pants, did you see the physique on C? Dude be shaped like a lion.

Grrrrrrr, mmmmm, damn!

telemapreye1:
Oh my lawd shocked The guy is hot.
Lemme quickly give CR7 a shout out
Dude back off, I called dibs. angry

1 Like

Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by vizkiz: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ontarget:

You sound like someone frustrated after countless ladies on Nairaland have ignored your pms. Bro forget about getting ladies on Nairaland. Ladies make it difficult to meet them one on one physically before you talk of meeting them by proxy online.

lol, do I lol like someone who gives a crap about nairaland girls? Are you this dumb that you can't read and understand my comment? Bro I hate it when fools quote me
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by maryhaam(f): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

you could at least reason with a better IQ before quoting me
Ooooooh, where you not taught good manners, you can actually make sense without insult sweet# enjoy your sunday.
Re: Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection by ChrisKonor: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
vizkiz:

Most Teenage ladies are still suffering from youthful exuberance grin
True Talk Bro!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.