Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. (13959 Views)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Women Will Forever Be Insatiable , Photo Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
h8rr:
Attention whóre...
slave
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
mrkay101:
Ur name shouldn't be stupedinluv it should jst be plain Stuped!!!

What u wrote here is jst Bullcrap, Rubish.

Coming 4rm someone who spends most of her time staring at her phone screen. Get a book and enlightened ursef.

Read history and see that black men have also contributed and are still contributing to the society.

have u heard of Ben Carson? The worlds leading neuro surgeon. he was also running for president of the united states.

Not to talk about the entertainment industry filled with black successful and rich people.

U should be slapped OP.. U really should!!!

shush

All your so called successful black men are all working for their white masters.

When will you understand that you are all slaves?

When will you understand that you have no value system anymore?

when will you understand that there is no plan for you, no hope?

When will you understand that nobody cares about you?

When will you understand that you are only a tool for other people's progress?

When will you understand that your most reverred black men were/are all slaves?

When will you look inwards?

when will you be wise?

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
slave
Huh?......says Aunt Jemima...smdh

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by mrkay101(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

shush

All your so called successful black men are all working for their white masters.

When will you understand that you are all slaves?

When will you understand that you have no value system anymore?

when will you understand that there is no plan for you, no hope?

When will you understand that nobody cares about you?

When will you understand that you are only a tool for other people's progress?

When will you understand that your most reverred black men were/are all slaves?

When will you look inwards?

when will you be wise?

Ur argument is baseless..

When u've actually been sumwhere then u can come back and open another thread.. As for now am done talking to u Bye

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
mrkay101:

Ur argument is baseless..

When u've actually been sumwhere then u can come back and open another thread.. As for now am done talking to u Bye

Hopefully my seeds will germinate one day. Hopefully
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
No sane person should be proud of a failed race

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by oloyede252(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
wow.are you proud of your family,yourself,mate.if not you are a bastard to your family.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
oloyede252:
wow.are you proud of your family,yourself,mate.if not you are a bastard to your family.

mtcheeeeew
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by oloyede252(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

mtcheeeeew
the truth always sounds as insult.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by H2Ossss(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
dull brains... i must say.. the brain needs an urgent makeup, along with the face.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by bbdd: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Learn to spell correctly first ehn

Have you told your father how much you hate him and how much you wish he and your mother didnt give birth to you?

It must suck for you to hate people that gave birth to you. Sigh....Why not tell them the truth? That you wish you weren't black.

Alternatively, you can start bleaching your skin...Maybe in 5 years you will be white.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Who are you? and what is your contribution? lipsrsealed

I'm a black man. I'm proud of my race. I'm proud of my black skin colour.

When you started out with this thread, I thought you had a goal of drumming a harsh and cacophonous criticism to jar the slumbering ears of black men into life. But it is obvious at this point that you have absolutely no idea about what you saying.

In any argument ( Now you're forcing me to school you in logic), the first things to look at are matters of facts:
. Is the black race a failed race? Hell NO
. Is the black race inferior to the white race? So we are made to believe.
. Are black men lazy? NO (see Richard Wright's 'Long Black Song').
. Are black men cowards? NO( see Mau Mau Uprising)
. Are black men indolent and leave their brains dormant? NO.
.White men love themselves more... but black men don't? NO.
.Do white men sell the worst of blacks to the world? YES... And you're lauding that? Too bad!

You've failed to even get your facts right, and that explains why you're running all over the place like a headless chicken.

I'm not done schooling you.

Only one of the points you've raised qualifies for the second phase: the definition of facts. The black race might have been constructed to be inferior, but the inferiority of the black race starts and ends in the mental edifice of the brainwashed. In strength, IQ, and all natural endowments you can think of, the black race is not inferior. Even assuming the black race is truly inferior, you gat to show love; self love. You gat to love who you're no matter what. A mother will always love her child no matter the disability.

Now I'm done schooling you! Back to the matter.

Over the course of this thread, you've said a lot things -- bad things. You've not only denigrated the black race, but you've tacitly denounced being one(I have no problem with that). You've disrespected the struggle of the black slaves in America, and glorified the evils of the white slave masters. You've disrespected all black men alive.

The black man may be down today, he may be a second or third class citizen of the world, but the black man will always survive; always have, always will. The black will survive even the attacks of misguided people like you.

I understand you want to always stand out, but you've have a lot of things you need to learn: start from history, continue with my lesson on stasis, and above all, learn self-love. Learn to love you.

6 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by VictorRomanov: 12:07am On Apr 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Hopefully my seeds will germinate one day. Hopefully

I used to think highly of you prior to this thread, (Though u may not care what I think of you. No one seem to care these days) but now what ever high regards I have has plummeted.

Granted, most Nigerians suffer from chronic inferiority complex (which you re now part of by virtue of this thread) this thread in no way helps the course of mental emancipation.

If "librating" the black man was your aim in writing this piece, then you failed woefully. Your arguments were weak at best and totally ridiculous at worse.

For example, the case of slave trade and colonization. I don't know if u are ignorant, or u had selective amnesia, but u should know that the blacks were not the only ones colonized and shipped as slaves. The native Americans, Indians and some Europeans were colonized also. Maybe u should retake history lessons. The black man's story is quite outstanding cos he was resilient enough to survive and start life in a foreign land, where many native americans died.

I know you are a woman, but next time u wanna write a piece, use more logic and reasoning than emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 26, 2016
AfroKnight:
But then you relax your hair and wear "oyibo" hair just to look like them before you can feel beautiful. How ironic.

You killed her with this. She couldn't even address it.

White women will forever be ahead of her grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:

mtcheeeeew

So pathetic you are of the black constantly beating yourself down. I have lots of you here who would make jokes of black being slaves and wouldn't take a second to look at their skin. When will you accept the color of your skin and work to make a difference. If you cannot accept the color of your skin, then why not overlook and assume you're colorless?

Sometimes it is wise to overlook things. You are entirely responsible for your thought and it is no way a general thought that all should accept hook line and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Like i said before women are completely passive in this whole thing. Whatever befalls their men befalls them too.

The active players are to be held responsible for everything.

Oh please. Then how come black men are perfectly comfortable being themselves while so many black women wear weaves/perm and bleach their skin?

You rarely hear of black men bleaching or perming to look like white men. Yet the vast majority of black women from America all the way to Africa are weaved up. What's worse is you don't even own nor work in the stores where the weave you buy in sold lmao. It's usually Asian or other non-black women.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 26, 2016
blah93:

Oh please. Then how come black men are perfectly comfortable being themselves while so many black women wear weaves/perm and bleach their skin?

You rarely hear of black men bleaching or perming to look like white men.
Michael Jackson did. Let's leave that aside. This is not a gender thing, it is a psychological thing. She is actually suffering from psychological beat down due to constant failure or reject. I've come in contact with black guys with white mum who would call their dad a failure probably due to lack of parental care.

The bottom line is try to make a difference as a black man. But the truth is looking carefully at the way blacks treat each other, you would be quick to be on the path of stupendluv

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by bbdd: 12:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Ladrang:

When you started out with this thread, I thought you had a goal of drumming a harsh and cacophonous criticism to jar the slumbering ears of black men into life. But it is obvious at this point that you have absolutely no idea about what you saying.

In any argument ( Now you're forcing me to school you in logic), the first things to look at are matters of facts:
.Do white men sell the worst of blacks to the world? YES... And you're lauding that? Too bad!

You've failed to even get your facts right, and that explains why you're running all over the place like a headless chicken.

Only one of the points you've raised qualifies for the second phase: the definition of facts. The black race might have been constructed to be inferior, but the inferiority of the black race starts and ends in the mental edifice of the brainwashed. In strength, IQ, and all natural endowments you can think of, the black race is not inferior. Even assuming the black race is truly inferior, you gat to show love; self love. You gat to love who you're no matter what. A mother will always love her child no matter the disability.

Over the course of this thread, you've said a lot things -- bad things. You've not only denigrated the black race, but you've tacitly denounced being one(I have no problem with that). You've disrespected the struggle of the black slaves in America, and glorified the evils of the white slave masters. You've disrespected all black men alive.

The black man may be down today, he may be a second or third class citizen of the world, but the black man will always survive; always have, always will. The black will survive even the attacks of misguided people like you.

I understand you want to always stand out, but you've have a lot of things you need to learn: start from history, continue with my lesson on stasis, and above all, learn self-love. Learn to love you.

PREACH BRO!!
You make sense!!
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Now you get it wrong. If we constantly treat each other good and love ourselves more I don't think there would be an issue. Carefully looking at how the black men had failed us, it not surprising to see you hold this thoughts. I just would advice you to stop beating down yourself.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by dapsonlou(m): 1:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I didnt copy this from anywhere.

I can bet the op is one Igbo asewo from Apapa who just landed an Oyibo guy. Smh.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 26, 2016
dapsonlou:

I can bet the op is one Igbo asewo from Apapa who just landed an Oyibo guy. Smh.
This is exactly one of the problem the Op is highlighting. What has tribe got to do with this? For sanity sake!
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Fadman4real(m): 3:22am On Apr 26, 2016
And her father is a black man ooo what a pity
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Poseidon000: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
slave

for ever

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2016
VictorRomanov:

I used to think highly of you prior to this thread, (Though u may not care what I think of you. No one seem to care these days) but now what ever high regards I have has plummeted.

Granted, most Nigerians suffer from chronic inferiority complex (which you re now part of by virtue of this thread) this thread in no way helps the course of mental emancipation.

If "librating" the black man was your aim in writing this piece, then you failed woefully. Your arguments were weak at best and totally ridiculous at worse.

For example, the case of slave trade and colonization. I don't know if u are ignorant, or u had selective amnesia, but u should know that the blacks were not the only ones colonized and shipped as slaves. The native Americans, Indians and some Europeans were colonized also. Maybe u should retake history lessons. The black man's story is quite outstanding cos he was resilient enough to survive and start life in a foreign land, where many native americans died.

I know you are a woman, but next time u wanna write a piece, use more logic and reasoning than emotions.

Crap.

After all your "survival"

You still ended up as slaves.

Then, only few of you were slaves, now all of you are in.

Before you talk of moving on, talk of moving on with what made you african first.

Until then, you make no sense.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2016
slimmy2005:
Now you get it wrong. If we constantly treat each other good and love ourselves more I don't think there would be an issue. Carefully looking at how the black men had failed us, it not surprising to see you hold this thoughts. I just would advice you to stop beating down yourself.

I'm not beating myself down

I'm only ashamed of the kind of men nature cursed us with.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Meanwhile, among white women >>>>>[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKsnWkMSlp4

Stupedinluv:
This is not another derogatory message to black men but hard and real facts they need to digest before anything.

Its high time they looked at themselves hard and cry and work for change i e if they would ever have the resources to cause change.

Look around you and admit that black men all over the world worship white men. Whether in business, politics, invention, culture, development,etc. They see them as gods and reverence and submit to them.

Why gods? because all worshippers seek to pattern their lives after a deity. They try to emulate beings that are far supreme. In the same line, all black men want to grow and develop the same way white men have!

Have you ever wondered why they must copy the white man?

1. White men are smart: Yes there are dumb white men but the ratio of dumbness between white men and black men can be about 1 :1000.

You doubt?
Then ask yourself how few ordinary men can storm a whole continent of able-bodied men and render all of them powerless. Turned them into subjects, colonised and still recolonising them and bought many as slaves in exchange for cheap goods like mirrors. They are smart! They dont just plan they strategise properly and are future oriented. Till today, we are yet to recover and you think we have the smartest men in Africa? Big joke.

Black men play cool. Cool. Cool helps nobody! They were playing cool when they smarties took everything they had. Everything. Their pride and their shame!!!

2. White men are brave and nature friendly: They are fearless generally. They are not afraid to try. They love, appreciate nature better. They can go to the last place in the universe just to behold the beauty of nature. They are explorers. White men are unstoppable. To stop a white man you must be ahead of him in all ramifications. This attribute has endered them respect and admiration. This is why nobody takes any research /invention seriously until it has been approved by them.

Can black men do a quarter of this without heavy support from the alpha males? Can they have a breakthrough at all? Your guess is as good as everybody's

3. White men are deep thinkers They are not after impressing anybody with long talks or grammar jargons, they are after knowledge and more knowledge. They know thats the only way to rule the world. They dont entertain washy-hushy shallow thoughts but go into details, thorough study and real life experiences. White men are deep!

4. They love themselves more For every one white traitor we have a million black traitors. Black men are their worst enemies. Dont blame this on colonisation/slavery because without your black traitors white men would have failed in their quest. Who knows! They may disagree amongst themselves but they would stand in for themselves anywhere.

They see beauty in their race and sell the best. They understand lifelong programming and it has worked for them.

They are not quick to pull themselves down.

5. White men sell the worst of black people to the world Its a game and they are smart! Black men are not that bad but white men have made the whole world see them as loosers and unfortunate people.

Everywhere they go, they are respected less. From CNN to Aljazerra to BBC it seems no good thing can come out from black men. What are black men on about this situation? They cry! Black men cry and shut up afterwards cos they know who runs the world!

And they cycle continues. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Ladrang:

Learn self love?

Preach to all your black heroes that abandoned their ways of life for the white man's after all their self love sermons.

Preach to your african writers who write in foreign languages. Tell them about self love.

Preach to your national heroes who saw nothing wrong in instilling a foreign language as the official language and barred you from speaking yours in official settings.

Preach to your country men who adore white skin

Preach to your country men who prefer whites/asians before theirs.

Preach to your leaders who cannot stop copying other people's systems of government.

Preach to your leaders who see western education as superior to yours.

Preach to your leaders who tour the world seeking for approval from others.

Preach to yourself about self love.

If you must love and be proud of yourself what would that be? Where is the thing to be proud of?

Black pride is an illusion.

There is nothing to be proud of in a race that is running away from itself.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by LuveU2(f): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Black men hv failed. Why dont they accept it? We are westernised already. Isnt that enough failure?

Those talking about black women bleaching, your black musicians/artistes dont want dark females in their videos. Why is that?

Your black fashion organisers dont see beauty in dark skin women anymore. Whats the problem?

Your "successful" blackmen prefer marrying fair women. Are they okay?

Your fashion magazines are whitewashed.

How many of u prefer women in their natural hair? The Op is correct jare.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2016
LuveU2:
Black men hv failed. Why dont they accept it? We are westernised already. Isnt that enough failure?

Those talking about black women bleaching, your black musicians/artistes dont want dark females in their videos. Why is that?

Your black fashion organisers dont see beauty in dark skin women anymore. Whats the problem?

Your "successful" blackmen prefer marrying fair women. Are they okay?

Your fashion magazines are whitewashed.

How many of u prefer women in their natural hair? The Op is correct jare.

They know am correct.

I didnt want to address black women bleaching their skin cos i know, we know they wouldnt if these men hadnt failed us woefully.

They always enjoy blaming black girls of selfhate when we know they are the root cause.

Poor girls

If only they know black men are not worth it.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by LuveU2(f): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:

They know am correct.

I didnt want to address black women bleaching their skin cos i know, we know they wouldnt if these men hadnt failed us woefully.

They always enjoy blaming black girls of selfhate when we know they are the root cause.

Poor girls

If only they know black men are not worth it.

grin Actually some of them are worth it. But they are very very few. Most are dumbskulls. Dont stress urself jare, we know they wont do anything. Just keep being the best in your own area!
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by dare2differ: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Your thoughts were good and I apologose for the nonsense I said. However you shouldn't have done this. It is so stale. What about proactive actions? What have you done?

Stupedinluv:
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by dapsonlou(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2016
slimmy2005:
This is exactly one of the problem the Op is highlighting. What has tribe got to do with this? For sanity sake!

It's got everything to do with it, tribes and Race go's together . The Whole nation know its only poor Ashewo Igbo girls who Idolized White men. They are the Poor girls Saviors, Captain save a ho3. They will come to Africa and my Ashewo with the Worse Suffering Story and Cry Later that African girls are bad because Asewo foooock all his Friends and Stole their Money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.