Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. (13936 Views)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Women Will Forever Be Insatiable , Photo Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
bbdd:

The irony of this crap you wrote is that you, a black woman is putting down your own race while accusing black men of doing the same. If that's not stupidity I don't know what is.

I was going to type more, but then i saw your profile picture and decided it's not worth it. You look hideous. Of course you can't get a decent man to date you. Try to change your deeper life skirt , maybe men will start to look at you ehn LOL..

PS. Dont quote this.

You are still at the bottom of the barrel. Asian men are doing wonders you can only dream of. They are becoming a threat to white men.

But black men are just the laughing stock of the whole world.

Back to your post.

I'm not really attracted to black men

So i dont see why i should bother meeting up to their expectation.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
lawjjj:
Very correct OP. To solve this problem we need to look at the basis. I have two genesis of this
1. pre-Adamic theory this says that black people existed before Adam and as such we are animals and have no soul just like animals, from the bible God created everything before Adam and gave Adam dominion over all, meaning if our ancestors existed before Adam then we are just animals under Adam (human). Science also supported this theory by saying the first human were from Africa also remember evolution theory.
2. Ham theory: I know so many will argue number one but there is another hurdle to jump. After the flood Ham messed up and Noah caused Ham's descendants of which we are, but historians said Ham already had children while in the ark so the course only affected his other children of which one is called the black one which is our ancestor.

as usual I don't see a problem without a solution.

SOLUTION: don't think I will say let's break the curse. The solution is LOVE we have to honestly love each other, buy black products, by Aba shoes etc. avoid thuggery and violence, promote our culture instead of buying hard into western culture, I have seen oyibo who wants to talk like Nigerian, hide money in Nigeria, dress like Nigeria etc.

Secondly for crying out loud let's use our brains, it is not meant to occupy the skull.
our ancestors has been sitting under mango trees each time mango falls they will say na God.
Newton was under the same condition but began to ask reasonable questions, why didn't the mango go upwards or side ways why down.

He later found gravity and laws of motion which are applicable on anything moving today.

Courage courage!
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by AfroKnight: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
But then you relax your hair and wear "oyibo" hair just to look like them before you can feel beautiful. How ironic.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
This is not another derogatory message to black men but hard and real facts they need to digest before anything.

Its high time they looked at themselves hard and cry and work for change i e if they would ever have the resources to cause change.

Look around you and admit that black men all over the world worship white men. Whether in business, politics, invention, culture, development,etc. They see them as gods and reverence and submit to them.

Why gods? because all worshippers seek to pattern their lives after a deity. They try to emulate beings that are far supreme. In the same line, all black men want to grow and develop the same way white men have!

Have you ever wondered why they must copy the white man?

1. White men are smart: Yes there are dumb white men but the ratio of dumbness between white men and black men can be about 1 :1000.

You doubt?
Then ask yourself how few ordinary men can storm a whole continent of able-bodied men and render all of them powerless. Turned them into subjects, colonised and still recolonising them and bought many as slaves in exchange for cheap goods like mirrors. They are smart! They dont just plan they strategise properly and are future oriented. Till today, we are yet to recover and you think we have the smartest men in Africa? Big joke.

Black men play cool. Cool. Cool helps nobody! They were playing cool when they smarties took everything they had. Everything. Their pride and their shame!!!

2. White men are brave and nature friendly: They are fearless generally. They are not afraid to try. They love, appreciate nature better. They can go to the last place in the universe just to behold the beauty of nature. They are explorers. White men are unstoppable. To stop a white man you must be ahead of him in all ramifications. This attribute has endered them respect and admiration. This is why nobody takes any research /invention seriously until it has been approved by them.

Can black men do a quarter of this without heavy support from the alpha males? Can they have a breakthrough at all? Your guess is as good as everybody's

3. White men are deep thinkers They are not after impressing anybody with long talks or grammar jargons, they are after knowledge and more knowledge. They know thats the only way to rule the world. They dont entertain washy-hushy shallow thoughts but go into details, thorough study and real life experiences. White men are deep!

4. They love themselves more For every one white traitor we have a million black traitors. Black men are their worst enemies. Dont blame this on colonisation/slavery because without your black traitors white men would have failed in their quest. Who knows! They may disagree amongst themselves but they would stand in for themselves anywhere.

They see beauty in their race and sell the best. They understand lifelong programming and it has worked for them.

They are not quick to pull themselves down.

5. White men sell the worst of black people to the world Its a game and they are smart! Black men are not that bad but white men have made the whole world see them as loosers and unfortunate people.

Everywhere they go, they are respected less. From CNN to Aljazerra to BBC it seems no good thing can come out from black men. What are black men on about this situation? They cry! Black men cry and shut up afterwards cos they know who runs the world!

And they cycle continues. tongue

If i may ask, how many white people have you met on a one-to-one basis before I draw any conclusion on your proposition?
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by bbdd: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You are still at the bottom of the barrel. Asian men are doing wonders you can only dream of. They are becoming a threat to white men.

But black men are just the laughing stock of the whole world.

Back to your post.

I'm not really attracted to black men

So i dont see why i should bother meeting up to their expectation.

Must suck for you right?
I'm sure no right thinking black, asian, or even the lowest ranking white country farmer would look at you

I'm sure no black man is attracted to you too....BECAUSE YOU'RE DAMN UGLY!!!!
YOU DEY LOOK YOURSELF FOR MIRROR AT ALL lol

I'm sure you've never smelt the inside of an embassy before. Coming here to insult black men with your cheap tecno phone sweating in the heat without light.

1 Like

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
gunther6:

Pls stick to complaining about your boobs and leave the more cerebral undertakings to people with the facility for such.

4 Likes

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
bbdd:

Must suck for you right?
I'm sure no right thinking black, asian, or even the lowest ranking white country farmer would look at you

I'm sure no black man is attracted to you too....BECAUSE YOU'RE DAMN UGLY!!!!
YOU DEY LOOK YOURSELF FOR MIRROR AT ALL lol

I'm sure you've never smelt the inside of an embassy before. Coming here to insult black men with your cheap tecno phone sweating in the heat without light.

Its painful i know.

Loosing another precious jewel to your white masters.

I am just too good for you and your ilk.

Who do you think deserves someone like me?

an ugly lowlife failed and defeated nigger? eeewww

Not even if i dwell in the slums.

gringrin

Stupedinluv will roll with the winners only.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
BlessedFellow01:

If i may ask, how many white people have you met on a one-to-one basis before I draw any conclusion on your proposition?
Thats not relevant to the discussion.

What do you have in your big black head?

spit it out
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by bbdd: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Its painful i know.

Loosing another precious jewel to your white masters.

I am just too good for you and your ilk.

Who do you think deserves someone like me?

an ugly lowlife failed and defeated nigger? eeewww

Not even if i dwell in the slums.

gringrin

Stupedinluv will roll with the winners only.

Hahaha.
You have a good sense of humor. I give you that. HahaHahaha.

Enjoy your fantasy. It's allowed. Lol.

Nairaland is interesting.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
bbdd:

Hahaha.
You have a good sense of humor. I give you that. HahaHahaha.

Enjoy your fantasy. It's allowed. Lol.

Nairaland is interesting.

You wish its humour? sorry black man. Its not.

I am barely attracted to your type.

You have nothing to contribute in this world.

Most of you are just waste of space.

Go and think first and then i will see if you are worthy of my "likeness"
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by DrayZee: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You cant see white worship all over you?

Delusion grandeur.
Wow. I can't believe you. How can you live with yourself after this thread. You just insulted every black man you have ever known, your father and brothers (if any) inclusive just to prove a point based just on your opinion.
Please take time to think of your actions. You don't have to do every single thing that comes to your mind. I had always thought you were a respectable young person until recently. I never bothered disturbing you until the recent string of ill virtue you displayed on Nairaland, constantly trying to be someone that you're not, trying to feel important.

You're are disgrace!
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by UyiIredia(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
@ stupedinluv: ID white men are ahead of black men. Then white women are queens where black women are slaves.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
DrayZee:

Wow. I can't believe you. How can you live with yourself after this thread. You just insulted every black man you have ever known, your father and brothers (if any) inclusive just to prove a point based just on your opinion.
Please take time to think of your actions. You don't have to do every single thing that comes to your mind. I had always thought you were a respectable young person until recently. I never bothered disturbing you until the recent string of ill virtue you displayed on Nairaland, constantly trying to be someone that you're not, trying to feel important.

You're are disgrace!

Truth hurts embarassed

I can feel the tears flowing down from here.

To hell with your cheap respect! lipsrsealed

Go and give it to people who make you feel comfortable in your failed state.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
UyiIredia:
@ stupedinluv: ID white men are ahead of black men. Then white women are queens where black women are slaves.

Like i said before women are completely passive in this whole thing. Whatever befalls their men befalls them too.

The active players are to be held responsible for everything.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by UyiIredia(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Like i said before women are completely passive in this whole thing. Whatever befalls their men befalls them too.

They are just being better than their male folk by being worse off than their white female counterparts.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Touchey: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You wish its humour? sorry black man. Its not.
I am barely attracted to your type.
You have nothing to contribute in this world.
Most of you are just waste of space.
Go and think first and then i will see if you are worthy of my "likeness"
choi!!!!!
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by bbdd: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

"Likeness "
You are ugly and illiterate.
Have you told your family members you hate them too? You can start with your brothers, uncles, dad etc before moving to unknown nairalanders

Charity begins at home.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by DrayZee: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Truth hurts embarassed

I can feel the tears flowing down from here.

To hell with your cheap respect! lipsrsealed

Go and give it to people who make you feel comfortable in your failed state.

Can you just tell me what made you come up with this ideology? Were you molested by your father or a close male relative? Did you boyfriend dump you? Or is this all a result of your own ignorance?
I will not spend time naming successful black people because even you know about their existence. You also know that there is no truth behind anything you have enumerated on this thread. You are in pains probably due to ill treatment by a black. But that is no reason to insult an entire race of which even you are part. It's people like you who bleach their skin and allow racial discrimination throughout the earth.
I will not insult you because you are a black woman(or girl), and I know how powerful they are. They deserve respect.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by DrayZee: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You just degraded black women by stating that men are active players. And later you will be fighting for gender equality.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
UyiIredia:

They are just being better than their male folk by being worse off than their white female counterparts.

Black women are worse than black men?

Thats the problem with you all.

You leave the body and start chasing shadow.

The problem is black men. Do i have to repeat myself a zillion times.

Come on
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
DrayZee how can i help you?

Are you really an ignorant man from mars?

Or you are feigning ignorance?

Or you are insane and see things upside-down?

Pls whats the problem with you mr?
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
DrayZee:

You just degraded black women by stating that men are active players. And later you will be fighting for gender equality.

I didnt degrade black women.

Ive not contradicted myself

Stop looking for holes where there are non
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by DrayZee: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
DrayZee how can i help you?
Are you really an ignorant man from mars?
Or you are feigning ignorance?
Or you are insane and see things upside-down?
Pls whats the problem with you mr?
I'm sorry for whatever you may have passed through. Truly sorry.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
DrayZee:

I'm sorry for whatever you may have passed through.
Truly sorry.
undecided
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by musicwriter(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

mtcheeew

we all know you have no independent idea. Westernisation all the way.

Western dominance continues.

I've been going through this thread to see whether you're just making fun of black people or really concerned about the backwardness of black people, until I saw the above which tells me you actually wrote this out of frustration about our backwardness as a people.

First of all, black people weren't always backward from beginning. At some point in human history we were actually ahead of white people. In fact, there were no white people on earth until about 50,000 years ago when blacks who migrated to Europe lost MELANIN and gradually began turning white. Melanin is what makes Blacks BLACK. Lack of melanin is what makes white people WHITE. Nothing more!.

1. The first university in the world (Al Azhar university) was in Egypt, here in Africa.

2. There was also Timbuktu university in Mali.

3. Al-Qarawiyyin university, founded in 859 AD in Fez, Morocco. This particular university holds the Guinness world records as oldest existing university in the world. See Guinness world records link http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/oldest-university

The above universities predates any university in Europe and indeed the whole world. Google it!.

Western education play down this sort of information, because they don't want you as an Africa to know this. Contrary to what you've been schooled to believe, white people did not bring us ANYTHING!.

Europeans came to study in Africa!. Asians studied in Africa as well. There were no other place than Africa. Pythagoras, a Greek mathematician and scientist studied mathematics here in Africa, long time before Isaac Newton!. Long time before Albert Einstein!!.

So, it's not as if white people are superior, just that it's their turn to rule. In the eyes of history, all the time they've exerted superiority over us is just like a blink of an eye. Don't lose hope on the black race, cause western domination would not last forever!!.

We could have been running the world up till this moment, but our problem began when Europe made contact with us. And it wasn't few Europeans as you painted, but an army of invaders. Europe has arisen from many wars before the 1300 century, and they evolved into building guns and ammunition, while we didn't. We didn't evolve building ammunition because there was no need for that over here. Our exploits were in arts- the Benin bronze and Egyptian pyramids are a few testament to that.

We were defeated militarily just like Japan was defeated by the US in 1945 because the US had better war equipment, not because Japan were weaklings.

After they defeated us, we then became their subjects and that was when the brainwashing of black people began. They manipulated our original system of education and installed a brainwashing model of education that we inherited till today. They vilified anything African including our native languages. That's why they made their language superior over ours in our own lands!!. Therefore, today you're no longer an original African, but a hybrid Afro-Euro individual. Your original independent African mindset that saw us rule the world before white people has been stolen via fake education that they deliberately installed to make us dumb!!.

If you want to understand more go and read "How Europe underdeveloped Africa" by Dr. Walter Rodney.

The west would not rule forever. In fact, I'm currently reading a book "Why the west rules for now" by Ian Morris.

Western domination would eventually come to an end, and it wouldn't be long. Before the west, it was Africa, then Greece, then Rome, then Britain, France, Spain, then USA, Now China.

It's like a roller coaster!. Prepare for the African age once again!!.

As I said at the beginning, what brought me here is because you mentioned "independent idea" in a response to someone else. That independent idea is something I've already also concluded as the only way out. And I'm here to inform you it would begin from independent model of education that would re-engineer the mind of Africans. Join me in my quest to re-invent education in Africa!!.

Read the link on my signature- part 1 & 2, there I gave a blueprint of what we must do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by UyiIredia(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Black women are worse than black men?

Thats the problem with you all.

You live the body and start chasing shadow.

The problem is black men. Do i have to repeat myself a zillion times.

Come on

When you get back to reality I'll be waiting for you. Your head is too far gone in the clouds.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
musicwriter good good!

I will surely read them
And i hope to notify you when am done.

smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by hajidel: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
The whole is better than the sum of its parts. If only after acknowledging what you just wrote which i can imagine you have known for a long time. What have you done to remedy the situation? To seek knowledge? Use the knowledge and create and innovate? And start something anew. Dare yourself and have no limits and maybe you will inspire a whole generation.

Stupedinluv:
This is not another derogatory message to black men but hard and real facts they need to digest before anything.

Its high time they looked at themselves hard and cry and work for change i e if they would ever have the resources to cause change.

Look around you and admit that black men all over the world worship white men. Whether in business, politics, invention, culture, development,etc. They see them as gods and reverence and submit to them.

Why gods? because all worshippers seek to pattern their lives after a deity. They try to emulate beings that are far supreme. In the same line, all black men want to grow and develop the same way white men have!

Have you ever wondered why they must copy the white man?

1. White men are smart: Yes there are dumb white men but the ratio of dumbness between white men and black men can be about 1 :1000.

You doubt?
Then ask yourself how few ordinary men can storm a whole continent of able-bodied men and render all of them powerless. Turned them into subjects, colonised and still recolonising them and bought many as slaves in exchange for cheap goods like mirrors. They are smart! They dont just plan they strategise properly and are future oriented. Till today, we are yet to recover and you think we have the smartest men in Africa? Big joke.

Black men play cool. Cool. Cool helps nobody! They were playing cool when they smarties took everything they had. Everything. Their pride and their shame!!!

2. White men are brave and nature friendly: They are fearless generally. They are not afraid to try. They love, appreciate nature better. They can go to the last place in the universe just to behold the beauty of nature. They are explorers. White men are unstoppable. To stop a white man you must be ahead of him in all ramifications. This attribute has endered them respect and admiration. This is why nobody takes any research /invention seriously until it has been approved by them.

Can black men do a quarter of this without heavy support from the alpha males? Can they have a breakthrough at all? Your guess is as good as everybody's

3. White men are deep thinkers They are not after impressing anybody with long talks or grammar jargons, they are after knowledge and more knowledge. They know thats the only way to rule the world. They dont entertain washy-hushy shallow thoughts but go into details, thorough study and real life experiences. White men are deep!

4. They love themselves more For every one white traitor we have a million black traitors. Black men are their worst enemies. Dont blame this on colonisation/slavery because without your black traitors white men would have failed in their quest. Who knows! They may disagree amongst themselves but they would stand in for themselves anywhere.

They see beauty in their race and sell the best. They understand lifelong programming and it has worked for them.

They are not quick to pull themselves down.

5. White men sell the worst of black people to the world Its a game and they are smart! Black men are not that bad but white men have made the whole world see them as loosers and unfortunate people.

Everywhere they go, they are respected less. From CNN to Aljazerra to BBC it seems no good thing can come out from black men. What are black men on about this situation? They cry! Black men cry and shut up afterwards cos they know who runs the world!

And they cycle continues. tongue

Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Another mentally deranged OP has written. She doesn't know that black men are number one when it comes to dating and marriage.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by Lordbinsmar: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
musicwriter:

I've been going through this thread to see whether you're just making fun of black people or really concerned about the backwardness of black people, until I saw the above which tells me you actually wrote this out of frustration about our backwardness as a people.

First of all, black people weren't always backward from beginning. At some point in human history we were actually ahead of white people. In fact, there were no white people on earth until about 50,000 years ago when blacks who migrated to Europe lost MELANIN and gradually began turning white. Melanin is what makes Blacks BLACK. Lack of melanin is what makes white people WHITE. Nothing more!.

The first university in the world (Al Azhar university) was in Egypt, here in Africa.

There was also Timbuktu university in Mali.

The above universities predates any university in Europe and indeed the whole world. Google it!.

Contrary to what you've been schooled to believe, white people did not bring us ANYTHING!.

Europeans came to study in Africa!. Asians studied in Africa. There was no other place than Africa. Pythagoras, a Greek mathematician and scientist studied mathematics here in Africa, long to me before Isaac Newton!. Long time before Albert Eistein!!.

So, it's not as if white people are superior, just that it's their turn to rule. In the eyes of history, all the time they've exerted superiority over us is just like a blink of an eye. Don't lose hope on the black race, cause western domination would not last forever!!.

We could have been running the world up till this moment, but our problem began when Europe made contact with us. And it wasn't few Europeans as you painted, but and army of invaders. Europe has arisen from many wars before the 1300 century, and they evolved into building guns and ammunitions, while we didn't. We didn't evolve building ammunitions because there was no need for that over here. Our exploits were in arts- the Benin bronze and Egyptian pyramids are a few testament to that.

We were defeated militarily just like Japan was defeated by the US in 1945 because the US had better war equipments.

After the defeat we were their subjects and that was when the brainwashing of black people began. They manipulated our original system of education and installed a brainwashing model of education that we inherited till today. They vilified anything African including our languages. They made their language superior over ours in our own lands!!. Therefore, today you're no longer an original African, but a hybrid Afro-Euro individual. Your original independent African mindset that saw us rule the world before white people has been stolen via fake education they deliberately installed to make us dumb!!.

If you want to understand more go and read "How Europe underdeveloped Africa" by Dr. Walter Rodney.

The west would not rule forever. In fact, I'm currently reading a book "Why the west rules for now" by Ian Morris.

Western domination would eventually come to an end, and it wouldn't be long. Before the west, it was Africa, then Greece, then Rome, then Britain, France, Spain, then USA, Now China.

It's like a rollercoaster!. Prepare for the African age once again!!.

As I said at the beginning, what brought me here is because you mentioned "independent idea" in a response to someone else. That independent idea is something I've already also concluded as the only way out. And I'm here to inform you it would begin from independent model of education that would re-engineer the mind of Africans. Join me in the march to reinvent education in Africa!!.

Read the link on my signature- part 1 & 2, there I gave a blueprint of what we must do.
welldone sir.the Op is just displaying her foolishness rather than accepting her ignorance.
Re: Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. by musicwriter(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lordbinsmar:
welldone sir.the Op is just displaying her foolishness rather than accepting her ignorance.

It's not that the OP hate Blacks. In fact, he's very concerned about the situation of black people. He's frustrated that we're not doing anything to rise above our backwardness.

What the OP wish is that we overtake white people before tomorrow morning, but he's not seeing any sign that it would happen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Face Mask Challenge(photos) / Metrosexual Brothers / What Is Your Best Sex Style?? For Married Couples Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.