Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React (61353 Views)

Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by purity22(f): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Ok ma'am have a nice day ahead
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by purity22(f): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Ok ma'am have a nice day ahead
Thanks sir
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by alobright17(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2016
vickylala239:

Is Nt abt jumping around....is abt being careful...

Hv u Nt been reading all sort of things husbnds do to wife or wife to husbnd on narialand here?

Na End time couples grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Kdiva(f): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2016
SerialGist:

So you've been having sex? With who?
your father's brother's uncle's cousin's nephew
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Kdiva(f): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2016
ezychris:

Pic of you doing it with the lights on or I don't believe it. grin
cool
ezychris:

Pic of you doing it with the lights on or I don't believe it. grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2016
HolyHero:
Where you see light in the first place.... Anybody that says 'yes' is a bloody liar... No light, no fuel.. Where you come see light?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by odedeleisaac: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Lordabas:
When i'm having sex the lights are the last i'm thinking about grin
You can only know how you fee while your spouse may not want to complain but face to face look will tell you. Many have contrcacted avoidable disease by putting off the light. The mensural circle may start just as you start sex. pls put on light to safe your health.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by musulumi(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2016
Cos my Bae will ask " O se Wa diju magbari bayi " (why are your eyes locked up so hard like this ) me dey off light ni oooo
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Nooranny! God is watching!!!
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2016
Too much blue film in this world...
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by isikcomen(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Haaaa... no virgin for planet again.... see as ladies they para.... my future wife hear the world of the Lord any man wey wan climb make epilepsy catch ham... stamp.. ;DHaaaa... no virgin for planet again.... see as ladies they para.... my future wife hear the world of the Lord any man wey wan climb make epilepsy catch ham... stamp..
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by asha01: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kdiva:

your father's brother's uncle's cousin's nephew

funny babe

1 Like

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Splendidee(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Weather light or not e no concern me,though light makes sense wen snapy u know na
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Ifebazz(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Love Machine:
When the light is on i can see how clean or dirty her kitty kat is.It is a turnon to me to see the good view of her body while hitting it.
Do you 'see' a dirty pussy or perceive it's odour?
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
HugoEagles15:
Julie

Lol....how far na? grin

I sent u msg on IG after i saw ur miscalls tho but seems ur not there.. cheesy

Hope u doing great up there grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Blessograo(f): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
yinkslinks:
Yes. I want to get to know you please.
know ke? abeg ooo, i be pikin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by ooshinibos: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
we dim the light so we can see each other , I like to see what am doing :-)
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by yinkslinks(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol. you make me laugh. my fever just left now now. Thanks
Blessograo:

know ke? abeg ooo, i be pikin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Blessograo(f): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
yinkslinks:
Lol. you make me laugh. my fever just left now now. Thanks
congratulations ooo, go for testimony
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by yinkslinks(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Okay i will. but please add me and let me share it with you first.
Blessograo:

congratulations ooo, go for testimony
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by NemzySeries(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
purity22:

I use to live in jos but am now living with my husband in lafiya
wao....datz nice see sum1 chilling in ma state tho I'm in abj sha.....enjoy

1 Like

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Blessograo(f): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
yinkslinks:
not a pastor and besides fever is a sign of good healty, it means ur immune system are working
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Blessograo(f): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
yinkslinks:
not a pastor and besides fever is a sign of good health, it means ur immune system are working
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by yinkslinks(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Okay Dr. thanks
Blessograo:

not a pastor and besides fever is a sign of good health, it means ur immune system are working
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by HugoEagles15(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol....how far na? grin

I sent u msg on IG after i saw ur miscalls tho but seems ur not there.. cheesy

Hope u doing great up there grin

I've been busy for some time now, but I'll send yhu a reply as soon as I come online again.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by ifeco4(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dminister:
Even when the road is dirty and it is not straight. Smh!
Even if the road is not straight, it will be straightened by force.
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
HugoEagles15:
I've been busy for some time now, but I'll send yhu a reply as soon as I come online again.

I see ...no worries..take ur time grin see u when I see u wink
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Emekayoung(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Never,i put on the lights to shine well so i can see the heavy load dat my hands are holding..
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by Dminister(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
ifeco4:

Even if the road is not straight, it will be straightened by force.
See men; men hail men!
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by lucas46: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
tongue@ifeco4 road 2 cloud 9
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by ezychris(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kdiva:
cool
Just send it in privately, I no go loud am! cool
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React by TheSociopath(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
People still do that? switch Off The lights?

That's like So 19th Century-ish...lipsrsealed

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.