Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? (12450 Views)

When Having Sex? (photos) / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by lillan042(f): 2:56am On Aug 13, 2016

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:40am On Aug 13, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by agbonkamen(f): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2016
yes each time we want to do that i will put on 3 kilo flow and 2 red head those in entertainment world will understand what am saying grin

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by MUVA(m): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Its lights ON for me smiley
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 13, 2016
No light on,no sex! grin my boo sha kiss

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Boring: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
hahahhaha grin grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2016
Hateu2 do u like it dark? Or.. Anyways.. Hi everybody smiley am back smiley I was Naughtynaughty smiley now I am naughty in a new body.. Thanks to my bestie

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by jashar(f): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2016
to confirm words you can't spell, do either of the following;

1. Enable spell check on your phone. After typing a word and it's underlined with red, know that the word is incorrect. Except it's a local dialect.

2. Type the 'supposed' word on Google to see whether it's what you want to pass across. Don't worry, if it's not, Google would suggest words for you.

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2016
Lights on so I'll be able to see where am going so as not to lose my way or fall into a wide hole!
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
Hat eu2 do u like it dark? Or.. Anyways.. Hi everybody smiley am back smiley I was Naughtynaughty smiley now I am naughty in a new body.. Thanks to my bestie
Oremi, anyhow ni ooo cheesy cheesy, anywhere plus cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Lights on so I'll be able to see where am going so as not to lose my way or fall into a wide hole!
Virgin sighted angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
jeheheheheh

This one and her boo sha undecided
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Smellymouth: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
Hateu2 do u like it dark? Or.. Anyways.. Hi everybody smiley am back smiley I was Naughtynaughty smiley now I am naughty in a new body.. Thanks to my bestie

Welcome back dearie kiss kiss

I miss you the way when I miss my Quran grin

Hateu2, don't spoil naughty oo grin

She is a now new creature..
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hate u2, don't spoil naughty oo grin

Amebo undecided
Wetin concern you tongue
New creature ko, new craze ni
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hateu2, don't spoil naughty oo grin

lol smelly tell her ooo.. Pls don't spoil me ooo

Hw v u bn.. Walai talai I miss u too kiss
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Who are these people grin grin grin
obinoscopy come and see your people grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
jeheheheheh

This one and her boo sha undecided
Wetin concern you? cheesy aunty if u want my boo,come and fuvk. grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Boring:

hahahhaha grin grin
tongue tongue Morning dear
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
Dey advertise urself like goods upandan cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
Virgin sighted angry
Olofofo Amebo grin come my house and disvirgin me na cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Smellymouth: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
Amebo undecided
Wetin concern you tongue
New creature ko, new craze ni

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Smellymouth: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
lol smelly tell her ooo.. Pls don't spoil me ooo

Hw v u bn.. Walai talai I miss u too kiss

I ve been great..

You got all my msgs abi? Hateu2 wanted to rape me but Oluwa saved me.. cheesy
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2016
MUVA:
Its lights ON for me smiley
to see your albino face ba
i pity the lady angry grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Boring: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wetin concern you? cheesy aunty if u want my boo,come and fuvk. grin
grin grin while hateu2 fvck ur boo..me and u go dey do the needful
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2016
Boring:

grin grin while hateu2 fvck ur boo..me and u go dey do the needful
hahahahaha let her agree first naw
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dey advertise urself like goods upandan cheesy
jor nah advertise me too nah.. Jor tori oloun loud it well grin let dem knw iyawo thick
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Boring: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
hahahahaha let her agree first naw
come where hateu2

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by IamNawty(f): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

I ve been great..

You got all my msgs abi? Hateu2 wanted to rape me but Oluwa saved me.. cheesy
Yels *coveringFace* yah a darling., dat am sure of smiley don't mind hateu2 jare
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by MUVA(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2016
ireneony2:
i pity the lady angry

Light-skinned people shouldn't make albino jokes hun, especially when you're even fairer than I am.

Classic case of pot calling kettle black. grin

Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2016
ireneony2:
i pity the lady angry grin

gringringrin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by zicoraads: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
It depends on who. I don't really like ladies with big tummies, but it doesn't mean I find them distasteful totally. So, I mostly don't like fvcking those and leaving the lights on. Not all the time though. But with ladies that are totally pleasant to the eyes and deek, the lights will never go off grin
Re: Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
jor nah advertise me too nah.. Jor tori oloun loud it well grin let dem knw iyawo thick
hahahahahahaha how much u go pay me?u go sell well if i put mouth oo.

Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) / There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos