Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics (37990 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Michael Falana Celebrates His 4th Birthday In School (Photos) / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session / 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by babyoy(f): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
This should b 3rd and not 4th.His 3rd marriage to Uloma was prevented by his ex-wife, lilian.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by DrChukzy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hian...What is it with Yoruba actors/actress and marriage scandal? Abi na only me notice am?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by effty(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na term paper
cruzita:
undecided 4th time?na communion

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by 4nobody4every1: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
OmoIyaMero:
His name is solomon, what do u expect?...700 minus 4...bro u still got a long way to go jare.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
henryanna36:
Solomon Akiyesi is married again!The actor who made headlines in 2013 held his traditional marriage to Owabie Doris yesterday at Rumuepirikom in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
See the photos from the ceremony:

Recall that in 2013, Akiyesi was caught up in a major scandal after his 8-month pregnant wife, Lilian Akiyesi, crashed his wedding ceremony to mistress Uloma Agwu. For weeks, he was branded the 'serial' husband, though he tried to deny the claims.
Last December, the actor took to his Facebook page to announce that he got married in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State to a new heartthrob whose name he refused to reveal.
Now with his fourth, he is already receiving outpourings of congratulatory messages. What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/nollywood-actor-solomon-akiyesi-gets.html

he's name is SOLOMON so what do I expect

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by IdiAmin2(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
My guy

when your bald head don recede to the extend that it has already passed the middle of your head on it's way to the back. The best thing is just to shave the head clean, it looks a whole lot better

just a word of advice

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Simeony007(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
16 “Go and call your husband,” Jesus told her, “and come back.”

17 “I don't have a husband,” she answered.

Jesus replied, “You are right when you say you don't have a husband.

18 You have been married to five men, and the man you live with now is not really your husband. You have told me the truth.”

19 “I see you are a prophet, sir,” the woman said.

John 4:16-19 (GNT)

Complaining over her 4th husband wait for her the 5th.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by charijee(f): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
mediamataz:

he's name is SOLOMON so what do I expect
Abi o...just fulfilling his name grin

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by viscocom(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
5th wife loadin

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Nickymezor(f): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
The name suits him well... Anyway na him sabi...
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
This foo0l needs to be castrated and his balls hung at the city square.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Truthisit: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
But that 'long way to go' leads to destruction!
OmoIyaMero:
His name is solomon, what do u expect?...700 minus 4...bro u still got a long way to go jare.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Agbgift(f): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
DrChukzy:
Hian...What is it with Yoruba actors/actress and marriage scandal? Abi na only me notice am?
Do you see how tribal sentiment has eaten deep into you? You didnt read before commenting.
I dey help you shame.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by aalangel(f): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
Women are trying!!
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by DrChukzy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Agbgift:

Do you see how tribal sentiment has eaten deep into you? You didnt read before commenting.
I dey help you shame.
Wetin dey do this one? Read my comment slowly and have a rethink.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Samandgrace(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
keep counting, baba japojapo
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by miqos02(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
shebi he said no marriage for him again
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
No b hn fault, na d fault of d ladies weh gree 4 d marriage

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by NanciaKay(f): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na wa oooo! happy married life to them
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by segzyogondus(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
This man don too act movie so him feel say na movie him dey act right now....
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by winivogue: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Serial husband Solomon Akiyesi

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by zigi(f): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Chai baba solo na wa...o.....
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by preciousMI1(f): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
some women are notJustOK.com a man who has been married severally awww. shout out to fame and prolly money...
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
I have never liked this actor. Even in his movies,He always cheats on his women! undecided

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2016
xynerise:
I blame the fish brain women who never wanted to know the mystery behind his half-baked marital life.
The simple truth. I'm sure he has serious issues.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2016
Nigaa is chasing LA DECIMA
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by MarieSucre(f): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2016
DICKtator:
Ermmm, well,.... I don't see the women complaining

So,.....
After all, his namesake had a thousand

He just reached 4, 996 to go

grin grin grin grin

Did your mathematics teacher suffer from a concussion?
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by MarieSucre(f): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2016
xynerise:
I blame the fish brain women who never wanted to know the mystery behind his half-baked marital life.

Somehow you still blame the women. It is always their fault innit. smh for you. mtchewww.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by xynerise: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

Somehow you still blame the women. It is always their fault innit. smh for you. mtchewww.
I should blame the culprit? He is doing what he is good at.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by MarieSucre(f): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2016
xynerise:
I should blame the culprit? He is doing what he is good at.
Thank God you acknowledge he is the culprit.
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by xynerise: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2016
MarieSucre:

Thank God you acknowledge he is the culprit.

My opinion
Re: Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics by Authority07(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Just Four!!
I bet he can't break King Solomon record......
Happy Married life though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold / Timi Dakolo And His Beautiful Wife (photo) / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.