Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. (4252 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Calm down dearies I’m not here to complain about you, rather I am here to list things about you that we don’t understand so If you see anything here that you can clear up for us, please do. Everyone will be much happier for it.

1. The Idea Of Putting Bag in A Bag: We honestly don't get why you will carry a bag and put a smaller bag inside it and a purse inside that smaller bag. Are you planning to runaway?

2. What's So exciting about Shopping: I once shopped with a guy friend, and afterward, we vowed to never do it again. We won't even talk about it. It's just too uncomfortable.

3. Why It Takes You So Long To Get Ready For Bed Or Outing. Have you not mastered the process yet?

4. Talk after Sex: You like to talk after sex. But truth us, Whether it was 30-minute marathon sex or a 3-minute sprint, we're pretty exhausted. Meanwhile, you're all revved up and ready for a serious conversation. How do you do it?

5. Is That A Closet Or a Supermarket? We'd say you were a shoe hoarder, but it turns out you're also a skirt hoarder, a blouse hoarder, a scarf hoarder, a sock hoarder… In short, your closet puts ours to shame.

6. Why Do You Say The Opposite Of What You Mean: Since communication is essential in successful relationships, this is a mystifying curve ball to us. Telling me you’re fine when you’re clearly the furthest thing from fine is one thing—your body language gives you away. But if you want me to pick you up at the airport or go with you to brunch with your mother, for Christ’s sake, just say so.

7. Why You Won’t Order Your Own Food: Men are protective of their food. You know this. So why are you always eating our own? We asked you if you wanted any of your own, and you said no. But then you go and poach like a third of my order.

8. How You’re Able To Sleep Like That: Hey, I’m all for a little post-coital cuddling, but when you fall asleep on my chest with one leg slung over my waist, there’s no way I’m ever going to get comfortable enough to pass out myself. Is there a way to deal with this that you won’t take as some kind of rejection, or do we just have to live with it?

9. Why You Wear Something That’s So Uncomfortable: Those high heels hurt your feet… That dress is too tight… but it really makes your boobs pop. And that thong riding up your ass can’t possibly feel good, but… never mind. I get this one. I’ll just say, “Thank you” and move on.

10. What’s So Great About The Ladies’ Room:
You go in groups and you stay in there forever. What’s really happening in there? Is there a TV? A poker table? A Jacuzzi? Male strippers? Men’s rooms don’t have any of that shit, plus, they smell like pee. We try to get out of there as soon as humanly possible.

11. What I’m Supposed To Do When You’re In A Bad Mood: First off, I’m always gonna assume you’re on the rag, even if you’re not. I can’t help it—I’m a victim of societal stereotypes. Sometimes you want to be consoled, sometimes you want to talk it out and sometimes you just want to be left the Bleep alone. Just tell me which it is, so I don’t have to guess, because God help me if I choose the wrong option.

12. Periods: I have no idea what’s going on there and the truth is, I don’t really want to know.

13. Why Your Skincare Products Are So Expensive: I mean, seriously. What are they made of? Crushed diamonds? Baby fetuses? Unicorn hair? If we spend that much on the lotion we use to masturbate, we’d go broke in a week.

14. How You Can Put Up With Us: I’m being completely honest here. Men clearly don’t understand women and never will, but you keep coming back for more. Maybe we’re doing something right after all.

Like I have said already, If you see anything here that you can clear up for us, please do.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
OK...next pls
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by slim19(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Why they act like they can't crossover small gutters but will be the flash when a dog is chasing them

12 Likes

Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
slim19:
Why they act like they can't crossover small gutters but will be the flash when a dog is chasing them
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
I don't understand number three either. An hour to bath, an hour to put on an outfit. I usually try on like three things before deciding and they're all usually variations of the same thing! It's crazy and makes me late alot lol.
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Smellymouth: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
I haff nothing to say, I just wanna scream ::::

I REP MIMZY!!! grin

I AM SO MIMZYFIED grin

2 Likes

Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
I tell you say i never finish
I never tell you one wey happen for shitta
When the boys tell me say i no go blow
Even solo tell me say i no go blow
But now i be boss
See i be actor for the film them be boss
See i dey run everything i be doro
Star boy doro
International doro oh… eh
Lagos to Kampala
Say na we dey make the place catch fire
London to New York to Kigali
Hu all the ladies just dey look for me
Lagos to Kampala
Runtown and wizzi don’t go funny
Oh all the girls just dey fight for me cool
Am in love with this song

1 Like

Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by 0ubenji(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
That number 4 juz weakens me always..
I wonder wetin dey always go tru dem head dat makes dem think too deeply at these times..
They cud almost ask u "wud u die for me?
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by sinaj(f): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Guys thread tongue

*runs away*
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I don't understand number three either. An hour to bath, an hour to put on an outfit. I usually try on like three things before deciding and they're all usually variations of the same thing! It's crazy and makes me late alot lol.
I bet you like many pillows too
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin
This ur moniker though
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Cutezt(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
ok
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by tammie24: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
I'm a lady too but the matter sabi tire me ooo
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
I tell you say i never finish
I never tell you one wey happen for shitta
When the boys tell me say i no go blow
But now i be boss
See i be actor for the film them be boss
See i dey run everything i be doro
Star boy doro
International doro oh… eh
Lagos to Kampala
London to New York to Kigali
Hu all the ladies just dey look for me
Lagos to Kampala
Runtown and wizzi don’t go funny
Oh all the girls just dey fight for me cool
Am in love with this song
Actually lyrics without sound or "beatings" makes no sense at all.
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by HurricaneMIMZY: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
So true! Ladies huddle up in threes, fours and fives in a room for hours on end. All we hear are occasional giggles, laughter and the likes.

About the uncomfortable clothings and accessories : You go to a public function where everyone has to stand for some odd reason, you can see ladies in heels obviously uncomfortable but they wouldn't kick off those heels. It's part if their classy assemble.

Well as long as the keep looking like the next Miss Nairaland, Mimzy, then I guess it's alright .
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
0ubenji:
That number 4 juz weakens me always..
I wonder wetin dey always go tru dem head dat makes dem think too deeply at these times..
They cud almost ask u "wud u die for me?
Abi oooo.

Instead of arranging an expensive meal for you.
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Actually lyrics without sound or "beatings" makes no sense at all.
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Julietcutie(f): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin sorry I can't tell... don't even understand why I do some of the things listed above
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
sinaj:
Guys thread tongue

*runs away*
*grabs her skirt*
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
tammie24:
I'm a lady too but the matter sabi tire me ooo
gringringringringringringringringringringrin

No Hope For A Solution Be That
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry
I swear the person wey do you this thing don diegringringrin
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Vyolet(f): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Keep asking, God help you finding out. grin
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Julietcutie:
grin sorry I can't tell... don't even understand why I do some of the things listed above
Do you multitask?
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Vyolet:
Keep asking, God help you finding out. grin
you sef no know why
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
I bet you like many pillows too
I can still smother people with just one pillow so that's all I use
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
I swear the person wey do you this thing don diegringringrin
cool *good time by kiss daniel* no time for haters cool
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Olasco93: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
I think these are part of the things that makes them Unique.
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Julietcutie(f): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Do you multitask?
multitask ?don't get u
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by KingRex1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wheneva i'm going out with my sis i only start preparin afta she asks me to help with her zip or comment on her dress.

Yet na me go dey car downstairs dey horn make she show fast. You dare not say anythin bad about her dress thereafter, if not you go wait for more 30mins nd end up not wanting to go out anymore

2 Likes

Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Julietcutie:

multitask ?don't get u
Some women can talk on phone, chew gum, wear shoes, talk to their hobby and arrange their child's dress at the same time.
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
No. 6 have so many evidence on NL. U wil see a grl lukn 4 "pm" nd sayn they re tired of it. Like one dat run morning & night shift complaining dat guys always pay 4 wateva she buys in store while opp is d case, talk abt ha sayn dat she gets 100msgs in 2 days is a case study 4 DSS. (i only made online references).
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Smellymouth: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
This ur moniker though

Wetin do am? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? / Is It Possible For Me To Bleep Her In The Same Room With Her Friend / WHO WANTS BEAUTIFUL SKIN & GREAT HAIR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.