Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. (4274 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by MoneypassGod(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Julietcutie(f): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Some women can talk on phone, chew gum, wear shoes, talk to their hobby and arrange their child's dress at the same time.
no I don't always do that.... jus few times
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by shulamitewoman(f): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Honestly I dnt evn knw y..if I try tinking abt it I get more confused....mayb is nature
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by slim19(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Honestly I dnt evn knw y..if I try tinking abt it I get more confused....mayb is nature
yeah true ladies are naturally confused creatures
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Wetin do am? undecided
why didn't you add it?
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I can still smother people with just one pillow so that's all I use
There's a pillow on almost every corner of my sister's bed.

Very weird.
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Smellymouth: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Angelberry:
why didn't you add it?

You can join the mimzy campaign now tho.. wink

1 Like

Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingRex1:
Wheneva i'm going out with my sis i only start preparin afta she asks me to help with her zip or comment on her dress.

Yet na me go dey car downstairs dey horn make she show fast. [b]You dare not say anythin bad about her dress thereafter, if not you go wait for more 30mins nd end up not wanting to go out anymore[/]

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Wetin do am? undecided
Reminds me of one Linda like that
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
shulamitewoman:
So women sef no understand am
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Angelberry:
why didn't you add it?
You're not contesting for Miss Nland?
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by sinaj(f): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
*grabs her skirt*
lemme alone

*bites his hands nd run away*
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by AyamConfidence(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
OP i swear...women matter don tire me...i tried to understand them but i couldnt...i don give up
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Kdiva(f): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:
So true! Ladies huddle up in threes, fours and fives in a room for hours on end. All we hear are occasional giggles, laughter and the likes.

About the uncomfortable clothings and accessories : You go to a public function where everyone has to stand for some odd reason, you can see ladies in heels obviously uncomfortable but they wouldn't kick off those heels. It's part if their classy assemble.

Well as long as the keep looking like the next Miss Nairaland, Mimzy, then I guess it's alright .

the bathroom is like a photo studio... mirror selfies and the likes
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Smellymouth: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Reminds me of one Linda like that

shocked shocked grin grin cheesy

Linda smelly punna?

1 Like

Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Richiy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
slim19:
Why they act like they can't crossover small gutters but will be the flash when a dog is chasing them

Guy why naaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

You can join the mimzy campaign now tho.. wink

Kk
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
You're not contesting for Miss Nland?
No, you want me to contest?
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
sinaj:
lemme alone

*bites his hands nd run away*
See how she runs.

Stop wiggling your as' biko, I am not seduceableangry
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Angelberry:
No, you want me to contest?
Will you contest if I ask you to?
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Will you contest if I ask you to?
No, I no fine reach
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by sinaj(f): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
See how she runs.

Stop wiggling your as' biko, I am not seduceableangry
will twerk Witat panties for u nd see if u wnt beg wink
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by AyamConfidence(m): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
sinaj:
nne biko no spoil small boys na...na beg i dey beg o

Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
sinaj:
Holy spirit will autopant you for my salvation sake.
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Angelberry:
No, I no fine reach
You're the lady on "janglover" grin @previous dp right?
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
You're the lady on "janglover" grin @previous dp right?
Yeah, see as you bust me sad
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Aremu01(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wow This is so true
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Angelberry:
Yeah, see as you bust me sad
She's very very beautiful.

You look sexy when you're angry
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
As a lady too i dont get it i just dont

it just happens
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by pwettiejay(f): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
cheesy grin grin
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by misspicy(f): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1 so you know how to apologize cheesytongue
Re: Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. by Tallesty1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
misspicy:
Tallesty1 so you know how to apologize cheesytongue
You no go understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Scares You Most In Life? / I Don't Know Why Girls Are Dying For My Pink Lips (pics) / Finding A Husband Is Hard.. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.