Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... (6535 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by falconey(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Mr Falconey, i believe you are educated and responsible?...now, chose between these two in a woman...

Character or beauty...??

And be sincere with your answer cos it might depict what your future could look like, come on??

First, whatever my response is i believe it wont have anything to do with my future, this is a public forum remember?

I will be most sincere , its obvious you want me to be frank.

Ok to the question both are essential, character is the most important but it is not the first i would go for. Beauty is the symbol of attraction.

I must be attractive to a woman before i ask her out if it will go beyond mere relationship to courtship then marriage her character will determine.

I believe i have answered your question and tell you why i made that remark earlier.
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by layla129(f): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Op, I am even very confused about this situation myself. Every thread you see on Nl is about how girls are this and that...its appalling.
A guy talked about how he refused to give a lady ride yesterday, talked about being faithful to his wife and all...now that's a MAN!. They think only the women they sleep with have the shame...you should learn to give your diick dignity too.

You say a girl's vagina is smelling, yet you go ahead to sleep with her...what does that make you?

May just deactivate soon. Was here to catch fun anyway...but can't stand the trash i see here everyday angry

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
falconey:

First, whatever my response is i believe it wont have anything to do with my future, this is a public forum remember?

I will be most sincere , its obvious you want me to be frank.

Ok to the question both are essential, character is the most important but it is not the first i would go for. Beauty is the symbol of attraction.

I must be attractive to a woman before i ask her out if it will go beyond mere relationship to courtship then marriage her character will determine.

I believe i have answered your question and tell you why i made that remark earlier.
Inotherwords, you chosed character over beauty ba??
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
mah nígga,numero uno don turn philosopher. grin

But we luv dem salacious àsses tho'.it's not like we can help it.
You ain't serious, are yougrin??
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by falconey(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Inotherwords, you chosed character over beauty ba??

No both, beauty first
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
faith551:
matured thinking, truth is that most guys on NL just portray a different picture from their true selves,lots will come in here to form tough but are babies in real life. so my advice is ''dn't take ppl on NL TOO serious.

btw i see nothing wrong with the guy that said he loves boobs and butt,I am obsessed with boobs too but it doesn't mean i disrespect ladies.
I will bet my life you can never chose boobs and butts over characterundecided
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
falconey:

No both, beauty first
You are not being truthful to yourself
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by faith551(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
I will bet my life you can never chose boobs and butts over characterundecided

i never said i can,but after the character comes busty(ness)
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I love boobs and butt too
Im a butt connoiseur
Men are naturally obssessed with big breast and a big round ass, but when you chose those physical features that will fade or slack with time over character, it means your own don finish....get me right, that's what he stated.
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
faith551:

i never said i can,but after the character comes busty(ness)
Cos boobs and butts are prone to losing form,,,,and you know in marriage transfer window, the players you signed thats what you will use for the rest of the season and beyond....there's no room for signing another player....so, make the right choice between boobs, butts vs character.
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Cos boobs and butts are prone to losing form,,,,and you know in marriage transfer window, the players you signed thats what you will use for the rest of the season and beyond....there's no room for signing another player....so, make the right choice between boobs, butts vs character.
shocked shocked shocked shocked from you

The break up must have opened your eyes

Were u not the one telling halfricanadian how u felt about her really
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by ImDharay: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
layla129:
Op, I am even very confused about this situation myself. Every thread you see on Nl is about how girls are this and that...its appalling.
A guy talked about how he refused to give a lady ride yesterday, talked about being faithful to his wife and all...now that's a MAN!. They think only the women they sleep with have the shame...you should learn to give your diick dignity too.

You say a girl's vagina is smelling, yet you go ahead to sleep with her...what does that make you?

May just deactivate soon. Was here to catch fun anyway...but can't stand the trash i see here everyday angry
deactivate? funi u...dat means
u takinq tinz in here too serious. If i see
dumb threads like doz u mentioned, i jez
ignore & scroll past! u need 2ovalook sum
shiiits in here...
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Men are naturally obssessed with big breast and a big round ass, but when you chose those physical features that will fade or slack with time over character, it means your own don finish....get me right, that's what he stated.

Then let us worry about that brother
Its a good thing to select character
Its also a good thing to select fat ass
Just depends on what floats your boat
peace
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by faith551(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:

uncle i know character should be number 1 on my list and it is,but whether you like am or not,am in love with boobs,let tomorrow think about itself cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by layla129(f): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
ImDharay:

shiiits in here...

I always ignore but have you gone through the threads on this section today? Almost all the threads are derogatory to the female gender. One just said girls are to be used and dumped and he has a wife, one said girls are cheaper than pure water etc

I bet you don't understand how this things can make one feel...i mean you're a guy

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
ImDharay:

shiiits in here...

I agree 110%
People need to ignore so many things.
Please ladies and gentlemen will you tell me people have never spoken ill of you?
Do you go round snapping at everyone.
One sign of maturity is the ability to ingore irrelevant stuff
In fact the reason we have these bashing threads is because of the responses
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
faith551:

uncle i know character should be number 1 on my list and it is,but whether you like am or not,am in love with boobs,let tomorrow think about itself cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
vile:

shocked shocked shocked shocked from you

The break up must have opened your eyes

Were u not the one telling halfricanadian how u felt about her really
Hehehehegrin, see monitoring spiritgrin...and yes i was the one did it change or contradict anything hereundecided??...cos she's one of my crush here, they are just two of them here....so??
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Mediapace: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ahahaaha,This happens when are you are addicted to romance section,saw those dumb threads too.there are other sections sweeter than romance e.g. Webmasters,diary,graphics,education & jokes.
Romance is now for kids
layla129:

I always ignore but have you gone through the threads on this section today? Almost all the threads are derogatory to the female gender. One just said girls are to be used and dumped and he has a wife, one said girls are cheaper than pure water etc

I bet you don't understand how this things can make one feel...i mean you're a guy

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by layla129(f): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mediapace:
Ahahaaha,This happens when are you are addicted to romance section,saw those dumb threads too.there are other sections sweeter than romance e.g. Webmasters,diary,graphics,education & jokes.
Romance is now for kids

I used to be a regular at the literature section until i finished reading all the stories plus the writers don't update in time too. Damn! Those writers are good
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehegrin, see monitoring spiritgrin...and yes i was the one did it change or contradict anything hereundecided??...cos she's one of my crush here, they are just two of them here....so??

Why wont your gf break your heart only you a gf nd two crushes tongue your gf is smart
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
vile:

Why wont your gf break your heart only you a gf nd two crushes tongue your gf is smart
Lol, she nor smart one bitgrin...and btw, i see nothing wrong in crushing on somebody even if you are in a relationship, hence you are not cheating your partner.
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by obontami: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Anybody says shiiiit about paulkillerman/killerman57

Believe me that individual gon get his ass whoooped. angry

Best believe that y'all

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, she nor smart one bitgrin...and btw, i see nothing wrong in crushing on somebody even if you are in a relationship, hence you are not cheating your partner.

Well i know halfricanadian she introduced me to nl and by the way go sort out things with your gf she misses you dont ask how i know i can see it in your post you just hiding the fact you miss need her go sort it out
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by JoeBlocks(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
layla129:

I used to be a regular at the literature section until i finished reading all the stories plus the writers don't update in time too. Damn! Those writers are good
Hello. Have you read my diary? smiley
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
vile:

Well i know halfricanadian she introduced me to nl and by the way go sort out things with your gf she misses you dont ask how i know i can see it in your post you just hiding the fact you miss need her go sort it out
Nope, even if she calls back as usual to beg, i wnt date her again,,,i go only friendzone her...btw, you know halfrica offline??
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by layla129(f): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Hello. Have you read my diary? smiley

Eerrm, is it a story? If not, then its no
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
obontami:
mynd44
And who's mynd44??
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by JoeBlocks(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
layla129:

Eerrm, is it a story? If not, then its no
Its a poem. I'm yet to drop my stories... I'll do that pretty soon anyway.
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, even if she calls back as usual to beg, i wnt date her again,,,i go only friendzone her...btw, you know halfrica offline??

I know her she is a fun loving crazy person
u going to friendzone ur gf?
Wow u really want to pay her back
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Mediapace: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Just ignore romance until contest don over
layla129:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Doing Juju; I Need Prayers (photos) / Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) / You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.