Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... (6537 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:

Lol, yes sir. Good morning
Goodmorning ma! grin
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
slyIsaac:
Am goona have to disagree with you on tis one Firstking01.. Tis is a faceless forum.... Ok somepeople actually know each other offline like you n me.... But others like to keep it as it is...... A facelessforum... Most people you see who talk dirty are always "holy" when you meet em in person.... An the only way to let out tat inner them clamoring to play dirty is to come n do it online here... Personally when I see threads like tat... I just laugh...drop a simple comment N move on... Tats how it should be.... When people are gathered in one place... You meet different kind of individuals... The nerds.... Proudones...the ones who thinks they own nairaland!....(I mean how can somebody register 2 months ago and have been online for a month + )..... The ones who just come to read comments and have fun.... Do your thing bruh... Leave all tat sh!t out.... How was your day joor!
I doubt if you saw the thread that guy created that prompted me to create this thread...and i dnt wanna believe you will heed to that kinda misleading advice..
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
vile:

You just got out of one now you want to jump into another i will talk to her ok yes we live close
That's the spiritgrin...oya chop nuckles, brings out my thumb to himgrin
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by firstking01(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
obontami:

so calling an individual pathetic is now regarded praising a brother in your dictionary right ??

SMH
Pathetic, i presume means having pity on somebody cos of his predicament or situation, that's from my own view...i never embarrased anybody, unless you are the one who sees it as an embarrasement.
Re: Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
That's the spiritgrin...oya chop nuckles, brings out my thumb to himgrin
Ok nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? / 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. / Difference Between Pant(undies) And Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.