Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend (2182 Views)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by FreeBSD: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
I tell you this much,

- Your girlfriend is cheating on you. She has a sugar daddy.

99.98% of Nigeria ladies are flirts and cheats. Hypocritical ones at that. She is cheating under your nose. Hell yeah I said so.

See, they have olosho genetic in their blood DNa. Why would you just see a girl now,and fvck her same day FREE! Ah you are not so cute neither are you so rich. But because the desire to LovePeddler is there .

So just use and dump them
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Destined2win: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
The girl that broke your heart must have used big hammer and chisel cheesy Chilax Bro

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Were the girl who did tis to ma niccur...... Chaii... grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Vinshu(f): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
I wonder what this world is turning to.

You are no different from a lady who you meet and lay same day. It's your shameless urge for sex and also her own urge too. You are no different from a woman. A woman has right to her body and feelings.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by FreeBSD: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Destined2win:
The girl that broke your heart must have used big hammer and chisel cheesy Chilax Bro
slyIsaac:
Were the girl who did tis to ma niccur...... Chaii... grin

I have a wife. No one broke my heart
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by FreeBSD: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Vinshu:

You are no different from a lady who you meet and lay same day. It's your shameless urge for sex and also her own urge too. You are no different from a woman. A woman has right to her body and feelings.

A woman is not allowed to be loose
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Vinshu(f): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
FreeBSD:

A woman is not allowed to be loose

Shut up.

A man is allowed to be loose right? Dude don't let me use words on you.
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
FreeBSD:

Tats interesting piece of information..... N takes tis thread to a whole new level of weird.... sad
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Destined2win: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
FreeBSD:

I guess your side chick shattered it then
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Senseless
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by FreeBSD: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Destined2win:
I guess your side chick shattered it then

I have no side chick
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Destined2win: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
FreeBSD:

I have no side chick
If you actually met a girl and laid her same day without any form of resistance or shakara, my friend rush into the nearest health centre and get tested
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by FreeBSD: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Destined2win:
If you actually met a girl and laid her same day without any form of resistance or shakara, my friend rush into the nearest health centre and get tested

That's not the point of my post
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by delishpot: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Destined2win:

Hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by delishpot: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
FreeBSD:

So you found a woman and married her yet you are here telling others to sleep around and dump their babes?
So your wife does not have olosho DNA
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by FreeBSD: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
delishpot:

So you found a woman and married her yet you are here telling others to sleep around and dump their babes?
So your wife does not have olosho DNA

They are free to marry but never stay with one girlfriend. Dump her
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yet another heartbreak victimgrin
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Vinshu:

i can do the same thing to you, if i have the money, and killer looks
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by tintedniggz(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
No comment!!
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Vinshu(f): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
i can do the same thing to you, if i have the money, and killer looks

Lol. I'm way richer than you are. I can bet that. And also your looks cannot flinch me. Because I prefer Caucasian men undecided
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by sexytyga(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
FreeBSD:

Bro you are confuse
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by FreeBSD: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
sexytyga:
Bro you are confuse
How?
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by layla129(f): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
FreeBSD:

Isn't that hypocritical? How did you get married with this kinda mentality

Well, maybe your wife is a man...i mean this is 2016
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by delishpot: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
FreeBSD:

So how do they marry if they keep dumping them?
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by layla129(f): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
FreeBSD:

What is this one saying?
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by VictorRomanov: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
FreeBSD:

A wife or a female slave?
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Vinshu:

Lol. I'm way richer than you are. I can bet that. And also your looks cannot flinch me. Because I prefer Caucasian men undecided
i have flavour's kind of body, before we start sef, u gonna wet already
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by ifitumiojo(f): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
This kind attack is very strong!something would hv made him take dt position,bros wt can that be?
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
I faithful loyalist with a touch of warm craziness
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
FreeBSD:
I tell you this much,

- Your girlfriend is cheating on you. She has a sugar daddy.

99.98% of Nigeria ladies are flirts and cheats. Hypocritical ones at that. She is cheating under your nose. Hell yeah I said so.

See, they have olosho genetic in their blood DNa. Why would you just see a girl now,and fvck her same day FREE! Ah you are not so cute neither are you so rich. But because the desire to LovePeddler is there .

So just use and dump them
D only thing sum1 shld av dumped many years ago is ur father's sperm dat made u. undecided
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Vinshu(f): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
i have flavour's kind of body, before we start sef, u gonna wet already

I don't even know who flavour is. Like i said, i prefer caucasian people. So not possible
Re: Why You Must Use And Dump Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Vinshu:

I don't even know who flavour is. Like i said, i prefer caucasian people. So not possible
racist

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Did Start Tertiary Institution / Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. / Two Half-unclad Ladies Fighting Over A Man In Public (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.